VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 200 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #2986
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Mmm, I don't know. What were Sarutobi's stats, as far as stamina go? Because, Itachi had a 2. A two. o_O
The first data book went by tens so if 2 in stamina in a 5 point range then a 6 for stamina in a 10 point range is the same as 2 in a 5 lol. 2.5 is just 2.5 away from 5 6 is a whole 4 digits lol..

Quote:
I'm not saying he wouldn't know how to deal with genjutsu lol. I'm saying his five in genjutsu doesn't mean he's both offensively and defensively strong in that field. He's probably strong defensively, but not offensively.
Defense is all you need in a genjutsu fight itachi as you mentioned in this post isn't some newb like sasuke who shows off once he sees genjutsu is worthless he will proceed amaterasu which can be countered with a freakin replacement...

Quote:
I'm a little confused here. Death God would have been used anyway, against Itachi, or Orochimaru?
orochiamru since those zombies cannot be killed by anything. Also when you said itachi would amaterasu those summons you do realize amaterasu stops going once it hits the target those things would burn down to ash then regenerate and bam up again.

Quote:
I thought he was called the professor. Anyway, that's all hype still. Things like that don't matter in versus topics, now do they? Is Ninja A going to defeat Ninja B by default just because Ninja A was called a God? No.
He was called both god of ninja because he had no equal and professor for knowing all the jutsu in konoha... Like i said hype not hype he got that name for a reason right h didn't just magically sprout it over night come on this is stupid thing to argue... it's only hype when 1 or 2 people say it not when a whole shinobi world says it

Quote:
No, Itachi wins, there is no draw. He's a skilled, Kage level Uchiha who isn't an arrogant ass. He won't try and mess around as if he were Sasuke, then proceed to get busted up by some stereo typed jinchuuriki lol. Though it would be interesting to see if Death God can get through Susanoo's defenses.
He is a skilled uchiha great and sarutobi was the god of ninja in his prime and was taught by a man who wiped up the floors with itachi's teacher

He might. We don't know just how sick he was, BTS. We know Itachi can own Orochimaru himself, so all he really needs to do is get to him first. Or, use his black flames on the zombies, then deal with Orochimaru. The zombies can regenerate, but what good is that when all they'll keep doing is burning down?

Quote:
You keep mentioning the zombies as seperate entities lol. As I said, Edo Tensei is part of Orochimaru's moveset. They're almost like summons.
they are still fighting 1 on 2 and they cannot be killed by any attack not even amaterasu cause it stops after it hits proof is in the manga. amaterasu only goes till it hits the target and completely gets rid of them but these guys can regenerate from nothing thus they cannot be killed a an attack only by a soul spirit like death god or susanoo and last i checked itachi didn't have a time space jutsu to lob off oro's head befroe he can finish seals. and just a sa whole itachi in that situation would do what the third did.

Quote:
So you're implying that Sarutobi could have broken out of that dark genjutsu?
I'm not implying it i am saying it a perfect score in genjutsu even if it is defense isn't there for nothing... just like his name wasn't given to him by 1 or 2 people everyone knew him by that.

Quote:
By the way, show me where it states that Yondaime was called the strongest ninja the Leaf ever produced.
i am not searching through 429 chapters for that if you read it from the start you should know yourself.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 12-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #2987
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Okay, you win this one, mainly because I'm too lazy to counter your points. xD

Oh, I didn't read from the beginning, so please, enlighten me be showing me where it states that Yondaime was the strongest ninja the Leaf ever produced.

Unless of course, it was never stated.

=o

New fight!

Lee & Neji vs Itachi

I'm not crazy, just hear me out. >.>

PTS for all characters. Lee and Neji can use everything they've shown so far in the manga. Itachi has no Sharingan, nor his MS, so it's base Itachi.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 01:01 PM   #2988
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Lee & Neji vs Itachi

I'm not crazy, just hear me out. >.>

PTS for all characters. Lee and Neji can use everything they've shown so far in the manga. Itachi has no Sharingan, nor his MS, so it's base Itachi.

itachi is a dead meat... having no sharingan... he would be ordinary jounin ninja e.g. kakashi w/o sharingan... probably he would use ordinary genjutsu, taijutsu & ninjutsu skill... so far we've seen his strong jutsu needed sharingan..

also neji is a genius plus byakugan that would be lethal combo especially having team-up w/ lee....
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #2989
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

itachi can still use genjutsu with body parts still use exploding kage bushinn crow genjutsu double layered genjutsu he is the genjutsu king those 2 stand no chance.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 01:27 PM   #2990
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
itachi can still use genjutsu with body parts still use exploding kage bushinn crow genjutsu double layered genjutsu he is the genjutsu king those 2 stand no chance.
I was waiting for someone to say that.

Wouldn't opening up the gates, like, disrupt the genjutsu?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 02:36 PM   #2991
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

someone said that itachi would use amateratsu on zombie kages and then they would just revive after that...true, but itachi could seal those kages with susano.

itachi without sharingan vs neji and lee... neji and lee win, itachi is still strong even without sharingan but all of his ultimate moves come from sharingan, including better fight perception, so he would lose.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:39 PM   #2992
Myth
Kage

Quote:
I was waiting for someone to say that.

Wouldn't opening up the gates, like, disrupt the genjutsu?
lol even when it does which it will itachi would have already owned lee well before that he is also faster then lee and neji and neji's greatest post time skip feature is his little chakra blast which konoahamru can jump and dodge.

i am also pretty sure that itachi knows all about the hyuuga and their abilities he was around way longer then those pip squiks i wouldn't be surprised if he knew more about the hyuuga then neji himself.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #2993
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
itachi without sharingan vs neji and lee... neji and lee win, itachi is still strong even without sharingan but all of his ultimate moves come from sharingan, including better fight perception, so he would lose.
That's not fair at all. Itachi needs the regular Sharingan just to contend with those two. Neji and Lee should win this one.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #2994
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
That's not fair at all. Itachi needs the regular Sharingan just to contend with those two. Neji and Lee should win this one.
not true itachi didn't become anbu squad captain for his sharingan you don't get these kind of titles just like that u have to be skilled extremely skilled..

He is fast strong great at taijutsu can use ninjutsu elementally fire and water can cast genjutsu with his fingers lee has no genjutsu defense at all he is horrible his genjutsu stats are 1.5 i think...

and neji can't hang with itachi either. would be a decent fight though
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #2995
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

itachi without his sharingan? I think neji by himself could win that. Itachis genjutsu wont work on someone with that much chakra control. thats what the byakugan does. Nejis chakra control is so good, he can fire it at opponents like Ki blast. If itachi is dumb enough to try taijtsu against neji, then be my guest. Neji would shut itachi down without his sharingan. Itachis ninjutsu are useless against nejis rotation. Theres not really anything itachi can do without his sharingan against Neji.

Without the sharingan neji wins.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-29-2008, 02:59 AM   #2996
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

how abt 8 tails jinchuriki vs 9 tails jinchurriki

both can control there beasts

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to h33r For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-30-2008, 04:36 AM   #2997
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

naruto would win, hes already too strong for my taste and if he would master his jinchuriki he would be even more uber strong and would win against killer bee.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:18 AM   #2998
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

what abt Minato Namikaze vs Itachi Uchiha...both are at their best..

i wud go for Minato....

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to h33r For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-30-2008, 08:41 AM   #2999
Scarecrow
Chuunin

this is a hard one. i d go for itachi uchiha to win.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:30 AM   #3000
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Minato would murder itachi!

Kabuto vs auma?
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)