VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 251 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #3751
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Trust me Kyf vengeance like others know what i said about itachi it couldn't be missed cause i reposted it like 4 times.. Are u deying u said that gated lee is faster then minato or the other stuff in my sig because i would love to contact other members who can verify that u indeed said what u wrote...

fast go re edit ur posts so i can't show anyone.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)


Old 03-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #3752
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
Neji can see everything about them, the fact Juugo doesn't do any hand seals doesn't help him against Neji since Neji can see his chakra flow, so Neji knows what is going on. Also, all we have seen Suigetsu and Juugo do was taijutsu with some weird abilities like turning into cs2 (Juugo) or manipulating parts of their body (Suigetsu).
Just because Neji can see it doesn't mean he'll be able to block it. Neji is after all slower then Juugo. We've seen Juugo use his powers to create powerful gust of wind from holes created by using CS transformations 412-5. If a punch is thrown with a last minute wind gust even if Neji were to dodge the initial blow he'll still get caught by the gust of wind which would send him flying into a tree or rock. Let's take a look at the awesome power of Juugo for a moment 412-15. Now I'll show another example of wind gust 412-16 & 412-17. Let's also not forget that Juugo can use his wind gust to accelerate his speed & also fly 413-5. Can you say rocket man? Neji is in no way shape or form faster then Juugo. As already proven by Naruto Neji can be beaten if you're faster then him.

As for Suigetsu maybe you don't understand what I'm talking about in regards to his body being used to trap Lee 412-13. Suigetsu can also manipulate large bodies of water & was strong enough to survive a buuji chakra cannon shot. 414-04 & 414-6.

See your mistake was in thinking that Juugo & Suigetsu were the one's who were limited but in truth it's actually Neji & Lee who are limited to just Taijutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
I think Neji's and Lee's taijutsu is better and that is all I can think of, no strategies, they just beat them with taijutsu. Suigetsu can avoid some hits by turning himself into water, but for how long? Neji can inject his chakra into him, or Lee can just beat that water out of him. Juugo will also get beaten by Neji and Lee. The end.
They just beat them with Taijutsu you say? Juugo's Taijutsu is more powerful & faster then Neji or Lee's. Lee won't be beating water out of Suigetsu if he tried Lee would lose his life because of it. Look above in regards to trapping Lee's arm or Leg.

Edit: Another thing I'd like to add in is that Suigetsu doesn't necessarily have a normal chakra network since his body is like 100% water(close to it). Neji's kaiten may not even work on him like it would a normal shinobi. Just thought I'd throw another wrench in this argument.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-18-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #3753
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Trust me Kyf vengeance like others know what i said about itachi it couldn't be missed cause i reposted it like 4 times.. Are u deying u said that gated lee is faster then minato or the other stuff in my sig because i would love to contact other members who can verify that u indeed said what u wrote...

fast go re edit ur posts so i can't show anyone.
Lol, why so defensive Myth? I know what you said, any body that read the post knows what you said. theres no manga panels that suggest that itachi lost due to him splitting power with naruto!

And I quote: "After three years of training plus 5 or more gates, Lees PROBABLY faster than minato. Probably=theres a probablility, not he is as a fact. And even after just that, i reconsidered and admitted I was wrong in my next post 5 minutes later. Go find it, all youll do is proves your full of it, lol.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #3754
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, why so defensive Myth? I know what you said, any body that read the post knows what you said. theres no manga panels that suggest that itachi lost due to him splitting power with naruto!
I know thats why i said "THe PANELS I POSTED LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THIS" i still do actually... im not defensive im just proving tou once agian that nobody cares about that old sig of urs cause everyone knows whats good.. u on the other hand have been defensive non stop lol

Quote:
And I quote: "After three years of training plus 5 or more gates, Lees PROBABLY faster than minato. Probably=theres a probablility, not he is as a fact. And even after just that, i reconsidered and admitted I was wrong in my next post 5 minutes later. Go find it, all youll do is proves your full of it, lol.
I decided to leave out that part kinda like u left out the rest of the post on that sig of urs before this 1 ZZZzzzz.. and just for implying that u should be made fun of. Minato moved at the speed of light lee can train all he wants he'll never attain that speed nobody will unless u learn a time space jutsu.. and guess what minato didn't learn it he CREATED IT.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #3755
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Just because Neji can see it doesn't mean he'll be able to block it. Neji is after all slower then Juugo. We've seen Juugo use his powers to create powerful gust of wind from holes created by using CS transformations 412-5. If a punch is thrown with a last minute wind gust even if Neji were to dodge the initial blow he'll still get caught by the gust of wind which would send him flying into a tree or rock. Let's take a look at the awesome power of Juugo for a moment 412-15. Now I'll show another example of wind gust 412-16 & 412-17. Let's also not forget that Juugo can use his wind gust to accelerate his speed & also fly 413-5. Can you say rocket man? Neji is in no way shape or form faster then Juugo. As already proven by Naruto Neji can be beaten if you're faster then him.

As for Suigetsu maybe you don't understand what I'm talking about in regards to his body being used to trap Lee 412-13. Suigetsu can also manipulate large bodies of water & was strong enough to survive a buuji chakra cannon shot. 414-04 & 414-6.

See your mistake was in thinking that Juugo & Suigetsu were the one's who were limited but in truth it's actually Neji & Lee who are limited to just Taijutsu.


They just beat them with Taijutsu you say? Juugo's Taijutsu is more powerful & faster then Neji or Lee's. Lee won't be beating water out of Suigetsu if he tried Lee would lose his life because of it. Look above in regards to trapping Lee's arm or Leg.

Edit: Another thing I'd like to add in is that Suigetsu doesn't necessarily have a normal chakra network since his body is like 100% water(close to it). Neji's kaiten may not even work on him like it would a normal shinobi. Just thought I'd throw another wrench in this argument.
You posted good arguments, and I admit I underestimated Juugo and Suigetsu a little bit. For instance, I didn't know Juugo can use air like that, to shoot it from his monstrous cs2 body that is.
So, I have to use my trump card - Lee takes off his weights and releases the five gates - who's faster now BIATCH!!!!??
Neji and Tenten clean it up after Lee is done.
Also, I would like to say that Tenten can be useful in this fight, she is a good backup because she is very precise with her weapons.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-19-2009, 12:42 AM   #3756
dragonnik
Genin
 
dragonnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 202
Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
dragonnik is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Let's add in Ino-pig as well. Zabuza still wins this easily.

Zabuza vs. Asuma would be a better fight though Zabuza would probably still win based on elements & skill level.


Tenten really hasn't fought in the manga so against Karin I'd have to say she'd lose. Karin showed high level speeds during the Killerbee fight when she rushed into battle to save Sasuke. This is unfortunately more then anything Tenten has actually done. Juugo could easily takeout Neji with his CS transformations & fuuton element while Suigetsu's water body would give him a great advantage over Rock Lee. This fight really depends on who is fighting who. Neji can’t beat Juugo but he may be able to beat Suigetsu. Lee can’t beat Suigetsu but may be fast enough to hold off Juugo long enough for Neji to take out Suigetsu(teamwork would be required to take down Juugo). Still I gotta give this one to team Hebi.


Waaaa you can't be serious... Shikamaru isn't fast enough he doesn't stand a chance no matter how long he plans. Once Shikamaru is face to face with Sasori the fight would be over in less then one second.
U say shika isnt fast enuf...hey he is really fast...he almost dodged all the attacks along with kakashi ..with fight against kakuzu....he was able to keep up nice with kakashi..see how ino n chouji were pwnd...also note hw quickly he had placed kakuzu blood on the tip of hidan weapon...so he is fast n should be able to keep up with sasori..n..yes..he needs bit planin.....but i guess he should win....
dragonnik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonnik For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-19-2009, 12:45 AM   #3757
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnik View Post
U say shika isnt fast enuf...hey he is really fast...he almost dodged all the attacks along with kakashi ..with fight against kakuzu....he was able to keep up nice with kakashi..see how ino n chouji were pwnd...also note hw quickly he had placed kakuzu blood on the tip of hidan weapon...so he is fast n should be able to keep up with sasori..n..yes..he needs bit planin.....but i guess he should win....
thats not called fast thats called dodging good.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-19-2009, 12:56 AM   #3758
dragonnik
Genin
 
dragonnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 202
Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
dragonnik is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
thats not called fast thats called dodging good.
Common even dodging requires pace..u can not dodge if ur aint fast enuf...n neway..if he is good at dodging thn he surely doge all of the sasori attacks......
dragonnik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonnik For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-19-2009, 01:02 AM   #3759
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

[QUOTE=Myth;1673399]
Quote:
I know thats why i said "THe PANELS I POSTED LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THIS" i still do actually... im not defensive im just proving tou once agian that nobody cares about that old sig of urs cause everyone knows whats good.. u on the other hand have been defensive non stop lol
lol, Im defensive now. Your the one that went and made a sig because I brought it up, lol. And i brought it up because you denied it in a previous post.

Quote:
I decided to leave out that part kinda like u left out the rest of the post on that sig of urs before this 1 ZZZzzzz.. and just for implying that u should be made fun of. Minato moved at the speed of light lee can train all he wants he'll never attain that speed nobody will unless u learn a time space jutsu.. and guess what minato didn't learn it he CREATED IT.
1. Thats what you said word for word. What did I leave out that could give any jutsice to such a comment.

2. LMAO! His T/S jutsu. NONONONO! Body flicker, lol. WHy in the world would I compare a jutsu at maybe a couple hundred miles an hour to 180,000 miles per second, lol. How could you even think I was refering to Minatos T/S jutsu. however, I think minatos BF might still be faster than gated lee now. I wish they would animate the kakashi gaiden so we could see Minatos BF, FTG and other skills.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #3760
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
You posted good arguments, and I admit I underestimated Juugo and Suigetsu a little bit. For instance, I didn't know Juugo can use air like that, to shoot it from his monstrous cs2 body that is.
So, I have to use my trump card - Lee takes off his weights and releases the five gates - who's faster now BIATCH!!!!??
Neji and Tenten clean it up after Lee is done.
Also, I would like to say that Tenten can be useful in this fight, she is a good backup because she is very precise with her weapons.
If Lee were to Gate out & go after Juugo he'd have a very limited time frame to actually fight. This is a 3 vs. 3 so all Juugo would need to do is out last him while Suigetsu keeps Neji busy. Since Juugo's bloodline has regenerative qualities to it as well as enhanced durability Juugo would be able to keep up with Lee long enough for the negative effects of the gates to take place. Once that happens Lee is pretty much out of the fight while all Juugo needs to do is feed on Karin to reverse any damage he mite have taken during this time.

Edit: I know Tenten can be useful you just need to know what she can actually do. I'm one of few people here that can get her to win at something. I'm not sharing Tenten's secret hax with you at this time sorry .
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-19-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #3761
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
If Lee were to Gate out & go after Juugo he'd have a very limited time frame to actually fight. This is a 3 vs. 3 so all Juugo would need to do is out last him while Suigetsu keeps Neji busy. Since Juugo's bloodline has regenerative qualities to it as well as enhanced durability Juugo would be able to keep up with Lee long enough for the negative effects of the gates to take place. Once that happens Lee is pretty much out of the fight while all Juugo needs to do is feed on Karin to reverse any damage he mite have taken during this time.

Edit: I know Tenten can be useful you just need to know what she can actually do. I'm one of few people here that can get her to win at something. I'm not sharing Tenten's secret hax with you at this time sorry .
OK, just as long as you and me know Tenten can be strong, so that gives my team an advantage in that case.
I don't know if Juugo can create some meat shield, he probably can.
But Lee would beat him.

New fight: Sakura and Chiyo vs Lee and Gai
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #3762
popion
Hunter-Nin
 
popion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 1,305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 81 Times in 81 Posts
popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Sakura and Chiyo vs Lee and Gai
lee&gai win
sakura is useless against the speed of those 2 even ungated. they can just dodge/avoid her, as sakura's speed suks
chiyo could pose threath with the 10 pupets, but the number isnt that large to pose a real threath for lee/gai.
both go hachimon and this will transform in an overkill.
__________________
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to popion For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-20-2009, 10:10 AM   #3763
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
New fight: Sakura and Chiyo vs Lee and Gai
Sakura & Chiyo would win this. Chiyo uses poison based attacks & there's a little well kept secret among puppet masters. They can use chakra strings to trip up their opponents or even hang them in the air. Lee & Gai's speed wouldn't matter if they happen to trip over an almost invisible chakra string. Nether Lee or Gai are known to be that knowledgeable in puppets which was part of the requirement for dodging such attacks. Sakura can take out Lee by flashing him & punching his head off while he's distracted. Chiyo could trip up Gai & use her many puppets to land a single blow to end the fight.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #3764
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
lol, Im defensive now. Your the one that went and made a sig because I brought it up, lol. And i brought it up because you denied it in a previous post.



1. Thats what you said word for word. What did I leave out that could give any jutsice to such a comment.

2. LMAO! His T/S jutsu. NONONONO! Body flicker, lol. WHy in the world would I compare a jutsu at maybe a couple hundred miles an hour to 180,000 miles per second, lol. How could you even think I was refering to Minatos T/S jutsu. however, I think minatos BF might still be faster than gated lee now. I wish they would animate the kakashi gaiden so we could see Minatos BF, FTG and other skills.
if u want some intel on his body flicker then here it is he made a reflection of himself during the gaiden with it in fact he even beat gravity itself using his sushinn.

Last edited by Myth; 03-20-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 03-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #3765
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

I say, Gai and Lee win against Chiyo and Sakura. The speed is on their side. The power is on their side. The only thing that is not on their side is, maybe, the intelligence.
But, Gai has nunchucks that weigh a ton. So when he hits a puppet with those, the puppet is done for. Or if Gai throws those at Sakura and Chiyo, then Gai becomes a long range fighter. He can do more damage than rasenshuriken.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.