VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 299 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #4471
lamps123
Hunter-Nin
 
lamps123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Leicester, England
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 140
Thanked 522 Times in 331 Posts
lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

tenten wins this no doubt.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lamps123 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)


Old 05-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #4472
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
tenten wins this no doubt.
Incredible!! To think that there could possibly someone alive that could classify as "worse than Tenten"!!!

Unbelievable...

Well...not really. Atleast Tenten has long range weapon attacks while Ino is more of a Med ninja than a clan member using her special clan jutsu...

Even if Ino can manage to connect with her Mind transfer or other mind Jutsus, it still serves no purpose since she wouldn't be able to harm that body without harming herself. Though her medical ninjutsu and chakra control is nowhere near Sakura's, thats the only plus she has against Tenten using which she could hold her own. But if she has the monstrous strength gained by chakra control, then I'd have to say that Ino could win...
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #4473
lamps123
Hunter-Nin
 
lamps123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Leicester, England
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 140
Thanked 522 Times in 331 Posts
lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Incredible!! To think that there could possibly someone alive that could classify as "worse than Tenten"!!!

Unbelievable...

Well...not really. Atleast Tenten has long range weapon attacks while Ino is more of a Med ninja than a clan member using her special clan jutsu...

Even if Ino can manage to connect with her Mind transfer or other mind Jutsus, it still serves no purpose since she wouldn't be able to harm that body without harming herself. Though her medical ninjutsu and chakra control is nowhere near Sakura's, thats the only plus she has against Tenten using which she could hold her own. But if she has the monstrous strength gained by chakra control, then I'd have to say that Ino could win...
yeah lol but she dosent have that strength lol,
but i dont think ten ten is that bad cos she has pinpoint accuracy with those weapons,
temari was only able to dodge them because of her wind.

Last edited by lamps123; 05-04-2009 at 02:34 PM.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lamps123 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #4474
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
yeah lol but she dosent have that strength lol,
but i dont think ten ten is that bad could she has pinpoint accuracy with those weapons,
temari was only able to dodge them because of her wind.
Temari was stronger than many of the rookie 9. Tenten was a mismatch for her...

On second thoughts...if Ino manages to get the basics of medical ninjutsu right, then she should have the precise chakra control required to channel it through her hands, giving her insane destructive power...not strength...
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #4475
lamps123
Hunter-Nin
 
lamps123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Leicester, England
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 140
Thanked 522 Times in 331 Posts
lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Temari was stronger than many of the rookie 9. Tenten was a mismatch for her...

On second thoughts...if Ino manages to get the basics of medical ninjutsu right, then she should have the precise chakra control required to channel it through her hands, giving her insane destructive power...not strength...
nope i dont think she has that precise chakra control,that destructive power is tsunades passed on to sakura,
even shizune dosent have that much destructive power(due to chakra control as you said)
instead she uses poision needles for fighting.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lamps123 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #4476
redexploit
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 278
Thanks: 117
Thanked 406 Times in 161 Posts
redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Incredible!! To think that there could possibly someone alive that could classify as "worse than Tenten"!!!
Ino's best chance to win that fight against Tenten (or any other character for that matter), is to use her mind control on one of the people observing from the sidelines and have that person to fight in her stead.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redexploit For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #4477
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redexploit View Post
Ino's best chance to win that fight against Tenten (or any other character for that matter), is to use her mind control on one of the people observing from the sidelines and have that person to fight in her stead.
Mind transfer jutsus were mainly used during spying missions. They cannot be used to beat an enemy. There's another mind technique that her clan uses...can't remember the name though...
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #4478
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Lol, Roushi has no manga feats, just Hype from the DB. Saying Roushi is supirior to KB without any evidence other than he could create lava by combining earth and fire. And where did it say that Kisame beat Roushi single handedly?
You're ether really stupid or chose to read some things while ignoring others. You quoted the post where I gave links showing proof that Kisame took out Roushi alone. Since you want to act like a complete moron I'll post them again with the conversation written out.

Kisame: You only say that because you don’t know what he’s capable of. The “four tails” uses many different elemental fusions. This Jinchuuriki was no pushover. I assure you. You didn’t fight him directly; I wouldn’t expect you to understand what I went through.

Itachi: ….

Kisame: HMPH Then again, I was the one who wanted to go by himself perhaps you’ll let me beat your target half to death too?

Itachi: Don’t get cocky, Kisame



353-3
& 353-4. Kisame fought by himself Itachi wasn't even there according to the conversation they had in the manga.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO! Dude, I already posted evidence that KB wasnt even hurt by a water/lightning combo from sasuke and suigetsu. So, why would KB channeling his Raiton into the water at Kisame be any different!? Lol, it wouldnt because kakashi and KB already showed that raiton doesn have much effect on raiton users..
You're evidence was already voided due to the fact that Sasuke hit KB with Chirodi directly 412-14. Sasuke did not channel his lightning through water retard Suigetsu was simply holding KB in place to give Sasuke an easy target. KB was affected by it the reason he survived is because KB is a Jinchuuriki who's extremely strong. It has nothing to do with him being a raiton user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And WTF? When chakra is transformed into an element, its no longer just chakra. its becomes the element, lol. So, when KB uses A Raiton blade on samehada. It will cut and pierce through it like butter. Most of all, theres no manga proof that samehada could eat elements. Just pure chkra and nothing else. Lol, is samehada going to eat a Donton giant hill when it lunges at it, lol.
Allow me to prove you wrong right now 141-09. Asuma uses chakra blades & infuses them with wind based chakra. Wind based chakra is considered the sharpest type of chakra. Samehada was able to withstand asuma's blades. Samehada is a magic weapon that eats chakra & shreds like sharks teeth 141-11/12. Samehada itself has chakra & reacts to what's around it showing a conciseness within the sword. Notice how it reacted to someone else trying to use it against it's master 257-17. Notice how the sword moves on it's own back into Kisame's hands 258-2. Don't compare a living weapon to Zabuza's peace of shit sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Um, what? Naruto got his kyuubi chakra eaten and then couldnt use anymore because he coulnt, lol. Not because kisame supress the kyuubi. Your forgetting that naruto had such limited control of his kyuubi powers back then and he had to be almosy completely out of chakra to summon kyuubi juice at will. But naruto was pretty fresh so he could obviously.
Buuji are said to have unlimited chakra. Naruto couldn't draw on more chakra because Samehada was suppressing it. If that was the case that Kisame would need to swing his sword each & every time to cut off that chakra flow Naruto would of been able to simply call on more chakra from Kyuubi. But as we both saw Naruto couldn't because Samehada was eating & suppressing his buuji chakra. At this time Naruto already received training from Jiraiya on how to conjure buuji chakra so you're point is moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And Im not underestimating a 100 % kisame. I know hes super strong with good speed as well. But KB is also super strong with good speed. So, then its Kisames longer sword vs kisames quatity of swords. However, KB is unorthidox and can use raiton on any one at will so kisames sword cant stand up to eight raiton swords, no way! The we have kisames super powerful ninjutsu whcih could overcome base KB. However, KB can just use hachibi power and oversome kisame with speed and power.
KB dominated Hawk because he was far stronger then his opponents. KB won't be able to simply overpower Kisame like he did with Hawk for the reasons I listed above & because Kisame himself is a powerhouse. KBs only Raiton use was done through chakra conjunction through blades & I already proven above why that wouldn't work on Samehada. KBs Buuji is also out of play because of Samehada's abilities which gives Kisame a clear edge in this fight over KB. His unorthodox style won't matter because Kisame has the reach advantage. Kisame uses that reach to make KBs sword dance seem like a waste of energy. All the while by simply blocking & countering with trust or wide swings Kisame would also be draining KB of chakra because of Samehada’s abilites. All & all Kisame pwnz KB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
How is Kisame going to use his sword after KB already diced it with His eight Raiton swords?
Explained in this post Ron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Dude, I alredy proves that Raiton users can ngeate other raiton attacks on them like kakashi and KB did. lol, kisame cant use his suiton jutsus or sasuke will electricute him. So, sasuke has the elemental advantage.
Actually you didn't. I already proved that wrong at least 3 times now & am getting tired of repeating myself. Get evidence that actually proves your case or drop the issue. You've clearly lost this argument already.



PS: For anyone reading my post. I'm not saying that Samehada can nullify all chakra attacks such as FRS or Kirin. Obviously that would make him way to powerful lol. All I'm saying is that it can withstand chakra conjunction(Asuma, Sasuke, & KB do this) within other weapons by eating the chakra(or simply because the sword is that powerful). Proof was shown in Asuma vs Kisame.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-04-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #4479
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Poor Ino lol. She sucks even more than Tenten.

Tenten would take her in a fight since Ino has not displayed the ability to manipulate others like her that did during the destruction of the leaf arc.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #4480
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

In a fight I posted earlier Shikamaru and Shino vs Neji and Tenten, I just remembered something about Neji. He might be able to disrupt Shika's shadow by emitting chakra pulses from his body. So even if he gets caught in the shadow jutsu he might be able to get out.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 05:51 PM   #4481
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

[QUOTE=Vengeance;1696868]
Quote:
You're ether really stupid or chose to read some things while ignoring others. You quoted the post where I gave links showing proof that Kisame took out Roushi alone. Since you want to act like a complete moron I'll post them again with the conversation written out.

Kisame: You only say that because you don’t know what he’s capable of. The “four tails” uses many different elemental fusions. This Jinchuuriki was no pushover. I assure you. You didn’t fight him directly; I wouldn’t expect you to understand what I went through.
So, Itachi did fight Roushi! Exept it wasnt directly I guess.

And why did you bring this back up?

Quote:
Itachi: ….

Kisame: HMPH Then again, I was the one who wanted to go by himself perhaps you’ll let me beat your target half to death too?

Itachi: Don’t get cocky, Kisame



353-3
& 353-4. Kisame fought by himself Itachi wasn't even there according to the conversation they had in the manga.
Kisame said himself that itachi fought him, just not directly "probably with genjutsu". And he said he wanted to go alone, meaning he didnt go alone. So, itachi was involved in the fight by what kisame said.

Quote:
You're evidence was already voided due to the fact that Sasuke hit KB with Chirodi directly 412-14. Sasuke did not channel his lightning through water retard Suigetsu was simply holding KB in place to give Sasuke an easy target. KB was affected by it the reason he survived is because KB is a Jinchuuriki who's extremely strong. It has nothing to do with him being a raiton user.
Proof raiton doesnt effect people too strong?

Quote:
Allow me to prove you wrong right now 141-09. Asuma uses chakra blades & infuses them with wind based chakra. Wind based chakra is considered the sharpest type of chakra. Samehada was able to withstand asuma's blades. Samehada is a magic weapon that eats chakra & shreds like sharks teeth 141-11/12. Samehada itself has chakra & reacts to what's around it showing a conciseness within the sword. Notice how it reacted to someone else trying to use it against it's master 257-17. Notice how the sword moves on it's own back into Kisame's hands 258-2. Don't compare a living weapon to Zabuza's peace of shit sword.
Dude, our debate is so old I dont even know what your referencing.

Quote:
Buuji are said to have unlimited chakra. Naruto couldn't draw on more chakra because Samehada was suppressing it. If that was the case that Kisame would need to swing his sword each & every time to cut off that chakra flow Naruto would of been able to simply call on more chakra from Kyuubi. But as we both saw Naruto couldn't because Samehada was eating & suppressing his buuji chakra. At this time Naruto already received training from Jiraiya on how to conjure buuji chakra so you're point is moot.
Manga panel saying Bijuu have unlimited chakra?

Quote:
KB dominated Hawk because he was far stronger then his opponents. KB won't be able to simply overpower Kisame like he did with Hawk for the reasons I listed above & because Kisame himself is a powerhouse. KBs only Raiton use was done through chakra conjunction through blades & I already proven above why that wouldn't work on Samehada. KBs Buuji is also out of play because of Samehada's abilities which gives Kisame a clear edge in this fight over KB. His unorthodox style won't matter because Kisame has the reach advantage. Kisame uses that reach to make KBs sword dance seem like a waste of energy. All the while by simply blocking & countering with trust or wide swings Kisame would also be draining KB of chakra because of Samehada’s abilites. All & all Kisame pwnz KB.
Lol, your comparing a wind blade to a Raiton blade that can pierce "anything" Including earth style that no wind blade can. So, whats this about a wind blade being the sharpest tool if a raiton blade is more effective?
Explained in this post Ron.


Quote:
Actually you didn't. I already proved that wrong at least 3 times now & am getting tired of repeating myself. Get evidence that actually proves your case or drop the issue. You've clearly lost this argument already.
Again, proved what wrong? I cant remember much about our original debate because its ancient.

Quote:
PS: For anyone reading my post. I'm not saying that Samehada can nullify all chakra attacks such as FRS or Kirin. Obviously that would make him way to powerful lol. All I'm saying is that it can withstand chakra conjunction(Asuma, Sasuke, & KB do this) within other weapons by eating the chakra(or simply because the sword is that powerful). Proof was shown in Asuma vs Kisame.
LMAO, Kirin is pure lightning and i never said samehada could nullify elemental attacks. Just the FRS because the core of the attack is a rasengan made of pure chakra.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #4482
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Wow !!!

KYF thinks Kisame's sword can render Naruto's strongest attack useless. What a shock !!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 05:54 PM   #4483
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Vengeance...

The reason Naruto couldn't draw out Kyubi's chakra is because whenever he would ask Kyubi for chakra, it would lend him a small amount and not a continuous flow of chakra till he went tailed state. Nowhere is it written that Samehada can suppress chakra...just devour. If Naruto went tailed state (1 tail or more) then he receives a continuous flow of Kyubi's chakra which cannot be suppressed by anything (other than maybe "Uchiha power" as stated by Madara) but definitely not a damn pesky sword.

Even if Samehada has chakra absorption capabilities, its not indestructible. That sword can be destroyed and then Kisame is no longer the same. We might not have seen the fullest extent of Kisame's taijutsu capabilities, but till we see anything significant...I'd like to think that he is strong...but definitely not the strongest (in terms of physical strength) shinobi. Killerbee's taijutsu skills were "far superior" to Sasuke's taijutsu skills which were enough to trouble Itachi (a bit) and Deidera (a lot). So saying that one stretch of Kisame's sword and Killerbee's sword attacks are rendered useless really is "giving too much respect to Kisame".

Finally, Kisame cannot drain chakra out of a person. No. You say that Kisame will drain Killerbee's chakra out of him. Thats only possible if Killerbee creates some chakra first. He cannot absorb chakra out of someon's body....that's just preposterous, unless you mean otherwise...
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #4484
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Wow !!!

KYF thinks Kisame's sword can render Naruto's strongest attack useless. What a shock !!!
Had to get your afternoon whine out of the way didnt you, lol. Anyways, the rasengan is pure chakra so its theoretically possible dagoro. Unless you can prove me wrong, instead of whinning about my posts as usuall.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #4485
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Had to get your afternoon whine out of the way didnt you, lol. Anyways, the rasengan is pure chakra so its theoretically possible dagoro. Unless you can prove me wrong, instead of whinning about my posts as usuall.
Yes the Rasengan is a form of chakra...but its spatially recompositioned chakra of the highest level and therefore it doesn't have the quintessential characteristics of normal "chakra" to be absorbed so easily.

Clicky

If you re-read the above episode, you'd remember that Naruto tried a Rasengan attack inside that dome...but it didn't work. That dome shaped structure constantly absorbed chakra from their bodies. So the moment Naruto created Rasengan, it should have been absorbed if it was just chakra. But as I said, Rasengan is chakra, but spatially recomposed to the highest level so some of its characteristics change and it can be used as a jutsu. Even though it is a ball of chakra...it cannot be absorbed...

The only entity who could actually absorb attacks was Fat Pain, but he could absorb "ninjutsus" meaning whole attacks. So that is why he was able to absord Rasen-Shuriken.

I don't think I can say the same for Kisame's sword Samehada...
__________________

Last edited by Wolverine; 05-04-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.