VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 302 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #4516
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
This too is Seconded...

i don't ussually go through 3 pages reading all the posts one by one (Well, except Dagoro's Prediction Posts. or we can call them "Naruto" by Dagoro). but KYF vs Myth is a classic!

I vote that we start a new thread with just their topic about Chakra, Elements, and Jutsus. (and add Samehadas absorbing/eating chakra into the mix. i think that's what started the debate 3 days,or more, ago.)
I don't even bother reading the whole posts. I just pick out all the "amusing" words from their posts and have a good laugh...
Quote:
@WTF??

almost forgot. is Neji the only Jounin in their batch? isn't Shino also a Jounin? i wanna check that out though...
Sadly, yes, Neji is the ONLY Jounin from the entire group in Konoha. Shino is still Chuunin...

Shikamaru must have been shagging in the exams for 2 years...

Old 05-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #4517
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
I don't even bother reading the whole posts. I just pick out all the "amusing" words from their posts and have a good laugh...
this is a good suggestion. just picking out the "amusing" words... i'll do that. even in the other threads. they're like a couple fighting you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Sadly, yes, Neji is the ONLY Jounin from the entire group in Konoha. Shino is still Chuunin...

Shikamaru must have been shagging in the exams for 2 years...
though this is a manga thread, i still want to check the anime. i think i remember Shikamaru saying that Shino also became a jounin.
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #4518
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
this is a good suggestion. just picking out the "amusing" words... i'll do that. even in the other threads. they're like a couple fighting you know...
LOL
Quote:
though this is a manga thread, i still want to check the anime. i think i remember Shikamaru saying that Shino also became a jounin.
The three people who became Jounins were Neji, Temari and Kankuro...
Old 05-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #4519
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
This too is Seconded...

i don't ussually go through 3 pages reading all the posts one by one (Well, except Dagoro's Prediction Posts. or we can call them "Naruto" by Dagoro). but KYF vs Myth is a classic!

I vote that we start a new thread with just their topic about Chakra, Elements, and Jutsus. (and add Samehadas absorbing/eating chakra into the mix. i think that's what started the debate 3 days,or more, ago.)

@WTF??

almost forgot. is Neji the only Jounin in their batch? isn't Shino also a Jounin? i wanna check that out though...
neji is the only jounin from the rookie 9 everyone else is a chunnin or naruto and sasuke whom are gennin but out rank most most high jounins by a mile..

no thank u the thread isn't needed one was made before and just as all threads everyone clowned on kyf because he made no sense....

Im just gonna try and ignore shit like "samahada can eat up chakra "possibly" or that elemental ninjutsu dstar toff with chakra but then the chakra DISAPPEARS.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #4520
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Deidara vs Kabuto, Yamato and Neji

Neji is the eyes, Yamato is the shield/bridge building man, Kabuto is the guy that will try to get closer to Deidara. I wonder, maybe Kabuto can use his corpse animation technique to fool Deidara, Kabuto prob has a scroll with the corpses, he is a real necromancer

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #4521
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Fights involving Deidara need a set starting distance. If Deidara is far enough to make a c2 dragon he can beat most ninja ( there are exceptions of course ).

Also, Necro's suck. Warrior/assassins rule !!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #4522
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Fights involving Deidara need a set starting distance. If Deidara is far enough to make a c2 dragon he can beat most ninja ( there are exceptions of course ).
Deidara is in the air. He will fly a little bit lower though so that Yamato can reach him with his wooden bridge he built.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #4523
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Deidara is in the air.
Then its a rape scenario.

Come on, none of those guys can deal with c2 spam.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #4524
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post

Neji is the eyes, Yamato is the shield/bridge building man, Kabuto is the guy that will try to get closer to Deidara. I wonder, maybe Kabuto can use his corpse animation technique to fool Deidara, Kabuto prob has a scroll with the corpses, he is a real necromancer

This is yet another scenario in which a long range fighter has to take on multiple short/mid range opponents. The fight is a landslide. In response to your post above, no matter how big a bridge Yamato can build, Deidara is fast enough to fly away from it. As far as the Kabuto's corpse trick..I think that would take too long to set up/ once again be ineffective due to its limited range. I feel like the only chance the ground team would have is to somehow manage to have Deidara use up all of his explosive clay, in which case the fight could possibly end in a stalemate. However, this is extremely unlikely as Deidara has been shown to be extremely effective with just the two pouches that he carries. As long as Deidara doesn't get too close, these three have no attack that can harm him.

In Sasuke's case, between his snakes, SG and lightning element, he could effectively defend against Deidara's attacks. Additionally he managed to trick Deidara into moving close enough so that his katana+CS2 wing+snake jump + "cutting chidori spear" could reach Diedara. Since electricity travels very very fast (much faster than Yamato's wood), he was able to extend his range/surprise Deidara, eventually reach him and then get him onto the ground so as to even the playing field. Yamato is the only one who extend projectiles towards Deidara, but overall I don't think that the three of them have what it takes to "knock him off his horse" in order to fight on ground.

Last edited by redexploit; 09-07-2009 at 07:37 AM. Reason: grammar
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redexploit For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #4525
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

IDK, If kabuto can catch deidara in a genjutsu while yamato uses his wood element to deliver neji to deidara for a close encounter, deidara could lose. other than that, deidaras distance advantage with his explosives will pic all three apart.

@Myth, shut up already. Seriously, have your self a good cry and get over it.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #4526
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
IDK, If kabuto can catch deidara in a genjutsu while yamato uses his wood element to deliver neji to deidara for a close encounter, deidara could lose. other than that, deidaras distance advantage with his explosives will pic all three apart.

@Myth, shut up already. Seriously, have your self a good cry and get over it.
hahaha please trust me we all cry after reading ur posts.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #4527
kimicey
Academy Student

kimicey is an unknown quantity at this point

Sai and Shino vs. Deidara
this would be interesting cuz we havent seen the full extent of sai's pwr and shino has his chakra leeching bugs.Deidara's flight advantage wud be nonexistant cuz of sai.
kimicey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kimicey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #4528
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Sai and Shino vs. Deidara
Once again, Deidara rapes with ridiculous ease.

So what if say can fly ?? His only offensive jutsu in entire series were the lions he drew against Naruto, shika and Chouji and the snakes he used while they were practicing to capture Sasori's contact.

Deidara can spam both air-to-air and air-to-ground bombs. Sai would be blow out of the sky.

Shino can put all the bugs he can muster in front of one of Deidara's c2 bombs, long story short him and his bugs go bye bye.

Pure rape.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #4529
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Once again, Deidara rapes with ridiculous ease.

So what if say can fly ?? His only offensive jutsu in entire series were the lions he drew against Naruto, shika and Chouji and the snakes he used while they were practicing to capture Sasori's contact.

Deidara can spam both air-to-air and air-to-ground bombs. Sai would be blow out of the sky.

Shino can put all the bugs he can muster in front of one of Deidara's c2 bombs, long story short him and his bugs go bye bye.

Pure rape.
Your overestimating deidara IMO. his greatest advantage is his distance "flying above the enemny". So once that advantage is lost, hes not even half as effective a fighter.

Sai and shino are both long distance fighters who are skilled with bushins, making them a hard target to catch with explosives. And since shino and Sai are both intelligent, they'll know how to fight deidara which is on the ground by getting him off his clay eagle. And once thats accomplished by either shinos bugs or Sai getting close and cutting the eagle in half with his sword.

And once deidara is off his eagle and on the ground, hes done. Even if deidara tries to use C4 nanoes attack. Shinos bugs should sense it and warn shino, who will warn Sai thus avoiding C4. After that, a combo of Ink animal, bug attacks will take care of deidara.

Shino and Sai can win this fight.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 05-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #4530
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

There are several problems with your assessment.

Just because Sai happens to be able to fly, it doesn't mean Deidara lost his aerial advantage. What is Sai going to do against Deidara in an aerial combat?? Use his little knife attack like in the latest movie ??

Sai is the p-51 mustang to Deidara's F-22. Needless to say its not even a fight.

Shino has no manga feats at all which can back up him surviving c2 bomb spam, neither does Sai. The only way they would have a shot is if the starting distance was a few feet away.
goldengod (08-30-2010)