VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 401 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 12:36 AM   #6001
nuckinfutz
123456789
 
nuckinfutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 558
Thanks: 194
Thanked 420 Times in 198 Posts
nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

I think we're debating different things in here, you guys are definetly debating Kisame so far VS Yamato, no doubt. and what I'm trying to say is that this is different from Kisame full out (which we havent seen yet) VS yamato.
Myth, you seem like your head is about to explode...you see, I'm not disagreeing with you or Vengeance, your latest post in fact proves me right, same with Vengeance's post above, that is, it's obvious we can't bring anything else to the table because there's nothing else since we don't know what else kisame can do.
here, this is the simplest way I can put it:
1. Kisame so far VS Yamato so far = this is what is been debated, and I don't care who wins because kisame so far isn't Kisame full out, so it's not the kisame I'm talking about, Yamato winning this is fair and I agree with that.
2. Kisame VS Yamato = this is what can't be debated because we don't know what kisame can do, and I think Kisame would win because Kisame hasn't shown much of what he can do, and Yamato pretty much showed everything, which is nothing that special. But again, this can't be debated. <- This was my point from the beginning.
in other words, you didn't win shit, because I was saying something else and you guys failed to understand. You guys are blowing your head and wasting your time with something that's not even my point. This is what I call fail.

EDIT: you see, TSH got my point on the first read, you guys didn't even read my posts did you?
__________________
Warning!

Wanted:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-30-2009 at 12:38 AM.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)


Old 07-30-2009, 12:37 AM   #6002
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Rock Lee and TenTen versus Hyuuga Neji and Yamanaka Ino??
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSixthHokage For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)
Old 07-30-2009, 12:46 AM   #6003
saiyaman
Chuunin
 
saiyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 640
Thanks: 830
Thanked 312 Times in 137 Posts
saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

I think it would have to be Neji and Ino who would win it. Tenten's weapon sprays will be virtually useless against Neji's kaiten. At the same time, Ino won't be able to mind control Lee because he's waay too fast for the jutsu to catch up. I dunno, might turn out to be a close battle.
__________________
http://www.fandom.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=28764&datel  ine=1291445819
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saiyaman For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)
Old 07-30-2009, 12:47 AM   #6004
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Rock Lee would lay waste to Ino, but its been stated that Lee has never beat Neji in a fight; however, this is pre time skip before Lee learned all his lotus moves and shit. And afterwards, I'm pretty sure 5 gate lee will obliterate Neji. But any team with tenten is auto-fail. So Neji and Ino take it.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010), saiyaman (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 12:49 AM   #6005
nuckinfutz
123456789
 
nuckinfutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 558
Thanks: 194
Thanked 420 Times in 198 Posts
nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

neji alone would do it...
edit: ^ lol, I think ino fails harder...
__________________
Warning!

Wanted:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-30-2009 at 12:52 AM.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)
Old 07-30-2009, 12:55 AM   #6006
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Lol it could be debated who fails harder, but I think that in sheer failness, it belongs to tenten. Plus Ino is an actual MEDICAL ninja, unlike tenten and her "She doesn't have any serious injuries" feat she tried to pull to give herself some credibility is just false.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010), nuckinfutz (07-30-2009), TheSixthHokage (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #6007
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz View Post
I think we're debating different things in here, you guys are definetly debating Kisame so far VS Yamato, no doubt. and what I'm trying to say is that this is different from Kisame full out (which we havent seen yet) VS yamato.
Myth, you seem like your head is about to explode...you see, I'm not disagreeing with you or Vengeance, your latest post in fact proves me right, same with Vengeance's post above, that is, it's obvious we can't bring anything else to the table because there's nothing else since we don't know what else kisame can do.
here, this is the simplest way I can put it:
1. Kisame so far VS Yamato so far = this is what is been debated, and I don't care who wins because kisame so far isn't Kisame full out, so it's not the kisame I'm talking about, Yamato winning this is fair and I agree with that.
2. Kisame VS Yamato = this is what can't be debated because we don't know what kisame can do, and I think Kisame would win because Kisame hasn't shown much of what he can do, and Yamato pretty much showed everything, which is nothing that special. But again, this can't be debated. <- This was my point from the beginning.
in other words, you didn't win shit, because I was saying something else and you guys failed to understand. You guys are blowing your head and wasting your time with something that's not even my point. This is what I call fail.

EDIT: you see, TSH got my point on the first read, you guys didn't even read my posts did you?
Ur argument is full of null because of 1 reason, as i said before WE DEBATED BOTH OF THEM FROM WHAT WE HAVE SEEN THAT IS ALL... Dnt tell me kisame this or that or he hasn't gone all out blah blah fucking blah, i dnt care cause im not debating that im debating what we saw thus far nd yamato would tear holes in his ass..

It's only logical if thus far yamato outranks him that in the end he'll out rank kisame anyways... do the math urself to why...

Now when we see kisame go all out thats a different debate already then u can come in nd spark up the flame again cause for now myself nd Vengeance put it out...

Last edited by Myth; 07-30-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)
Old 07-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #6008
nuckinfutz
123456789
 
nuckinfutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 558
Thanks: 194
Thanked 420 Times in 198 Posts
nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

^ whatever...

@platinum: lol, you're right, I forgot ino's medical...so 10 10 is completely useless, and ino is useless except for medical...
so it's like ino 1/10 and tenten 0/10...lol...
__________________
Warning!

Wanted:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
nuckinfutz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nuckinfutz For This Useful Post:
fuckfuckfuck (08-04-2009), goldengod (08-31-2010), platinumrug (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 09:30 AM   #6009
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Lol, Yamato=hill making, waterfall making, wood from hand to bind, wood to make cage, wood clone, can go into the surroundings "while doing recon" and can make a house. Not to mention the guy tried to block a raiton sword with a regular kunai so the guy cant be very smart plus average speed, strength and chakra.
Kisame at 30 percent:Can create a lake of water with little effort, can use water dragon jutsu, can use water bushins, can use those water bushins for traps for water prison that kakashi couldnt even get out of, can create water shark that are invinceable as long as theyre in water. Plus super strength, above average speed, super power "chakra capacity" and above average intellect "shown by first creating a lake to gain the terrain advantage, then by using water bushins as a trap to trap neji, lee and ten ten so kisame could fight gai alone". And samehada that can block explosive kunai, shread almost anything, absorb chakra and harm anyone else that touches it instead of kisame.

Lol, unless kisames a Katrina victim and he needs a house then yamatos rather useless in this fight. His wood can be broke by kisames brute strength, creating a hill or water fall wont help, hes not smart enough to outsmart kisame, his earth jutsu is just hills and blending into the earth which he only used for recon and showed no talent with the ability in actual combat.

IMO, kisame as much as makes a wet fart and he wins this fight.


Neji and ino vs Lee and ten ten?
Unless Lee starts out in gates mode then neji alone will win this fight.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)
Old 07-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #6010
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, Yamato=hill making, waterfall making, wood from hand to bind, wood to make cage, wood clone, can go into the surroundings "while doing recon" and can make a house. Not to mention the guy tried to block a raiton sword with a regular kunai so the guy cant be very smart plus average speed, strength and chakra.
Kisame at 30 percent:Can create a lake of water with little effort, can use water dragon jutsu, can use water bushins, can use those water bushins for traps for water prison that kakashi couldnt even get out of, can create water shark that are invinceable as long as theyre in water. Plus super strength, above average speed, super power "chakra capacity" and above average intellect "shown by first creating a lake to gain the terrain advantage, then by using water bushins as a trap to trap neji, lee and ten ten so kisame could fight gai alone". And samehada that can block explosive kunai, shread almost anything, absorb chakra and harm anyone else that touches it instead of kisame.

Lol, unless kisames a Katrina victim and he needs a house then yamatos rather useless in this fight. His wood can be broke by kisames brute strength, creating a hill or water fall wont help, hes not smart enough to outsmart kisame, his earth jutsu is just hills and blending into the earth which he only used for recon and showed no talent with the ability in actual combat.

IMO, kisame as much as makes a wet fart and he wins this fight.


Neji and ino vs Lee and ten ten?
Unless Lee starts out in gates mode then neji alone will win this fight.
Kisame's water fail against the earth element....

more will be seen from him in the future the I'll say if he can stand to yamato or not currently from the little we have seen from both he cannot simple really thats all.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #6011
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Did Yamato even know the sword was infused with raiton or whatever the fuck its called?? If he did I'm pretty sure he would've known better.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010), Vengeance (07-31-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #6012
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Kisame's water fail against the earth element....

more will be seen from him in the future the I'll say if he can stand to yamato or not currently from the little we have seen from both he cannot simple really thats all.
Kisames super water attacks>yamatos hill creation lmao!

Yamato is out classed in everything possible way so how could he beat kisame?

ANd yes it is simple. Kisame drops the atlantic ocean on yamato and he and his hill parish.

@Plat:
Sasuke used a raiton attack just before that one. Then sasukes sword glowed with blue and chirpped like chidori as well. Maybe yamatos not stupid just his analytical skills are shit, IDK.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-30-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:46 PM   #6013
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Kisames super water attacks>yamatos hill creation lmao!

Yamato is out classed in everything possible way so how could he beat kisame?

ANd yes it is simple. Kisame drops the atlantic ocean on yamato and he and his hill parish.
Like I said kisame fails in all aspects against yamato Earth>Suiton simple as that any water he uses can nd will be stopped by the earth element he can bring the entire ocean, nd yamato will use winding fissure to split the ground nd drain all that useless water.

Last edited by Myth; 07-30-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #6014
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Plat - No yamato didn't know he infused the sword with raiton because he was already moving in on sasuke when sasuke started to infuse the sword

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/07/
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010), platinumrug (07-30-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:56 PM   #6015
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Yeah I'm saying if Yamato knew his sword was laced with chidori he wouldn't have just waltzed in there with some lame ass kunai. Also, I don't think people can actually see the chidori on the sword when its laced, shit i don't know. The only reason I say this is when Sasuke fought Itachi, he threw that big ass shuriken at him and Itachi didn't know it was fused with chidori until it hit him. Maybe there's a difference.

It's clear that that encounter was to hype Sasuke up as being a beast and not for any Yamato development, anything otherwise is a farce.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-31-2010), Myth (07-30-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.