VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 41 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #601
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
I would say Neji pre time skip and post time skip. Pre time skip Neji was a beast. One hit from him and Kabuto would have been finish. His fighting style coupled with his speed and intelligence would have put him over the edge. I think Kabuto was nice in pre time skip but not that nice. Neji lost to Naruto because he underestimated him…I have yet to see Neji underestimate a villain in the entire series. Post time skip I would say Neji also…but I’m not sure simply because we have not seen much of Kabuto improved skills. Just my thought…
The thing you're failing to understand is that Kabuto's chakra scalpels have a similar affect as Neji's Taijutsu if not a deadlier one. There's just no logical reason why Pre-timeskip Neji would even stand a chance against Kabuto. Post Time-skip on the other hand is very much up for debate like others have already sed.

Edit: I would also like to point out that pre-time skip neji is not smarter then Kabuto. Kabuto had info on ALL THE GENIN at that time including Neji. While Neji knows nothing at all about Kabuto. Kabuto would easily know what to do if he fought Neji. But I already made a fake fight for this in an earlier post so I won't repeat it.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-02-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 08-02-2007, 06:38 PM   #602
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
What in the hell? Anyone who believes that should have their heads examined. Seriously. We've not seen Kabuto do anything after the time skip except show he has Orochimaru's eyes. Pre time skip Kabuto vs Pre time skip Neji, I do agree that Kabuto would win, but not by much. Kabuto isn't exactly a long ranged fighter, and I doubt he's fast enough, nor skilled enough in closed quarter combat to do anything to Neji. So he'll have to somehow outsmart Neji and beat him some other way.
Sorry I meant pre timeskip neji.........
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #603
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Half Shukaku gaara,vs Sasori???

a blood thirsty Gaara in a partial transformation vs. Sasori the strongest person to ever come out of the land of wind.... I'd say Sasori's puppet of the KazeKage would be enough to stop Gaara in a partial transformation who wouldn't be using his sand shield....

Edit: just wanted to add that Gaara was most likely stronger in his fight with Deidara then he was when he had a partial transformation against Naruto & Sasuke. Which is the only real time he fought like that.... Post timeskip Gaara wouldn't allow Shukaku to take over him like that...

Edit2: Just wondering why you would pick a weaker version of Gaara to go up against Sasori.....

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-02-2007 at 07:13 PM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 07:27 PM   #604
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Half Shukaku gaara,vs Sasori???

a blood thirsty Gaara in a partial transformation vs. Sasori the strongest person to ever come out of the land of wind.... I'd say Sasori's puppet of the KazeKage would be enough to stop Gaara in a partial transformation who wouldn't be using his sand shield....

Edit: just wanted to add that Gaara was most likely stronger in his fight with Deidara then he was when he had a partial transformation against Naruto & Sasuke. Which is the only real time he fought like that.... Post timeskip Gaara wouldn't allow Shukaku to take over him like that...

Edit2: Just wondering why you would pick a weaker version of Gaara to go up against Sasori.....
Pre-time skip Naruto beat Half Shukaku Gaara. Sasori would kill HS Gaara in a second. Sasori would be way to fast and would cut right through Gaara's sand with the Kazekage's sand. That one is an easy match.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 07:28 PM   #605
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
Pre-time skip Naruto beat Half Shukaku Gaara. Sasori would kill HS Gaara in a second. Sasori would be way to fast and would cut right through Gaara's sand with the Kazekage's sand. That one is an easy match.
Yeah I agree

Edit: Next fight; Gaara post time-skip with Shukaku vs. Tsunade.

Hehehe Sorry but I just had to bring this up... I'm going for Gaara on this one. Tsunade is a medical Ninja who's basically all taijutsu. She's never shown above average speed in fighting aswell. & She doesn't have super strong skin to withstand a desert coffin. While Gara can fly on sand & do all of his other cool tricks that he does. It wouldn't be to hard for him to get Tsunade in a desert coffin to finish this fight.

Edit2: He could also turn the battle ground into sand while flying on his little cloud of sand then submerge Tsunade 20 feet into the ground with ease... Again I say desert coffin.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-02-2007 at 07:36 PM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #606
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yeah I agree

Edit: Next fight; Gaara post time-skip with Shukaku vs. Tsunade.

Hehehe Sorry but I just had to bring this up... I'm going for Gaara on this one. Tsunade is a medical Ninja who's basically all taijutsu. She's never shown above average speed in fighting aswell. & She doesn't have super strong skin to withstand a desert coffin. While Gara can fly on sand & do all of his other cool tricks that he does. It wouldn't be to hard for him to get Tsunade in a desert coffin to finish this fight.

Edit2: He could also turn the battle ground into sand while flying on his little cloud of sand then submerge Tsunade 20 feet into the ground with ease... Again I say desert coffin.
To me this is a hard one. I mean, it is possible that Tsunades strength could be strong enough to bust through a wall of Gaara's sand. And if he goes in the air, She could summon Katsuya(like a lot of you say). Summoning would help a lot, remember how Naruto got out of a Desert Coffin by summoning Gamabunta. This fight is hard for me to decide.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #607
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin

Vizard Killer is an unknown quantity at this point

If naruto beat shukaku's full form with gamabuntan at a mere age of 12 tsnade can do it to. She is more powerful than gai and gai shoved garra's sand like it was nothing and she can summon katsuya and hit garra with poison.
Vizard Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vizard Killer For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 07:54 PM   #608
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
To me this is a hard one. I mean, it is possible that Tsunades strength could be strong enough to bust through a wall of Gaara's sand. And if he goes in the air, She could summon Katsuya(like a lot of you say). Summoning would help a lot, remember how Naruto got out of a Desert Coffin by summoning Gamabunta. This fight is hard for me to decide.
good point about her summoning. I guess the question should be can Katsuya with stand being swallowed by a lake of sand created by Gaara followed by a massive desert coffin shortly after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizard Killer View Post
If naruto beat shukaku's full form with gamabuntan at a mere age of 12 tsnade can do it to. She is more powerful than gai and gai shoved garra's sand like it was nothing and she can summon katsuya and hit garra with poison.
Dude are you kidding me? all Naruto did was punch Gaara to wake him up. Gaara was clearly stronger in his fight with Deidara then he was in that one. I'm talking about a Gaara that had full control of his actions. He's clearly shown allot more skill while using his sand after that fight with Naruto on more then one occasion.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-02-2007 at 07:57 PM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #609
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
good point about her summoning. I guess the question should be can Katsuya with stand being swallowed by a lake of sand created by Gaara followed by a massive desert coffin shortly after.
She can just go into mini mode and toss acid all around, burning up the sand. Easy counter right there. And I'm fairly positive that Tsunade can wreck Gaara's sand walls with just her brute strength. Hell, Sakura punched around that iron sand thing like nothing, I'm sure Tsunade would treat Gaara's sand like a play pin. She wins.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 08:04 PM   #610
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
She can just go into mini mode and toss acid all around, burning up the sand. Easy counter right there. And I'm fairly positive that Tsunade can wreck Gaara's sand walls with just her brute strength. Hell, Sakura punched around that iron sand thing like nothing, I'm sure Tsunade would treat Gaara's sand like a play pin. She wins.
You need leverage to throw punches like that now if Tsunade is already caught in the sand starting with the feet first could she brake threw? I'm talking about her getting swallowed by the sand like he did to Kimimaro Kaguya. Tsunade wouldn't have the leverage needed to even move while in that state. However the Acid thing is a valid point but what good would the slug splitting up do if its pieces can't go anywhere because they're caught in a giant sand trap?

Edit: I can see how the acid can help Tsunade win this fight but I'm not sure if it'll be enough. Tsunade would have to rely heavly on her summon to even stand a chance but I could see her winning with it. But my vote still stands with Gaara.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-02-2007 at 08:09 PM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #611
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Leverage? She can use her huge strength with just a flick of her finger. I know she can do so in a tight situation.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 08:19 PM   #612
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Leverage? She can use her huge strength with just a flick of her finger. I know she can do so in a tight situation.
While the rest of her body is being crushed to bits I don't think so. Not if she's 20 feet or more underground.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #613
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
While the rest of her body is being crushed to bits I don't think so. Not if she's 20 feet or more underground.
And you actually see her allowing Gaara to do this? Because I don't.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #614
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
And you actually see her allowing Gaara to do this? Because I don't.
Not allow but she wouldn't be able to avoid it. He would turn the entire battle field into sand she'd have no were to go.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #615
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Not allow but she wouldn't be able to avoid it. He would turn the entire battle field into sand she'd have no were to go.
Yeah, you're now assuming he has some sort of location advantage here. Which wasn't really stated, now was it?
goldengod (08-29-2010)