VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 43 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #631
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

does orochimaru vs. sasori already discussed?

snakes vs. puppets, it's hard to pick remember when oro fought 4 tailed naruto he uses those snakes..
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 08-03-2007, 12:17 AM   #632
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Sasuke vs gaara after the time skip..............and yes gaara still has his demon.

Sincerely garra.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 01:02 AM   #633
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
You forget that gaara has all that sand around him as defense he dosnt need a shield but I think sasori would win any way...

What about,hidan vs sasori............

Sincerely garra.

Ps:If sasori is as great as you say he is why do you think he was beaten by a stupid pink hair girl and a old grandma who would probly lose to half transformed shukaku gaara......
Why did I say that about Sasori you ask? hehehe....

1. High Consul Member: The Third kazekage was considered the strongest ever by far...

Sasori killed this Kazekage

2. Chiyo: I thought so. This puppet can preform Sandaime's jutsu.

Sasori:It's been awhile sense you last saw it, hasn't it? The jutsu for which the Sandaime was hailed as the strongest ever, no less. You'll be dead in no time.

Chiyo: The most feared Jutsu there ever was in Sunagakure. "Satetsu! iron sand"

Chiyo: Only Sasori can make a Hitokugutsu, & with that he can use all jutsu his victims were capable in life.

His Kazekage puppet was a Hitokugutsu puppet that could preform all of the jutsu that the 3rd Kazekage could including its most powerful jutsu "Satetsu! iron sand". Giving Sasori the power of the 3rd Kazekage. Only Sasori can make this type of puppet which means he surpassed Chiyo in puppet mastery.

3. Chiyo: Of course, you put poison in the iron sand.

With an added poison affect added to this puppet Sasori has made the 3rd Kazekage most feared attack even deadlier. Making the puppet stronger then the 3rd Kazekage was when he was alive. Not to mention all the other modifications he made to this puppet.

4. Ok I'll stop quoting the manga for the rest. It was a two on one fight.

5.Both Chiyo & Sakura got poisoned by Sasori. Sakura was the one who made the antidote.

6.Sakura would have died against Sasori's first puppet if she had fought him alone. Chiyo would have died against the 3rd Kazekage puppet if she fought alone. Lets even go so far to say she managed to stop it alone. She would of died against Sasori's army when she got poisoned.

7.Chiyo used Sakura as a puppet which wouldn't happen if Chiyo & Sasori had fought one on one.

8. Sakura's raw power destroyed the 3rd Kazekage puppet not Chiyo.

9. Chiyo could control 10 puppets while Sasori had an army of puppets.

10. Sakura saved Chiyo's life by taking a poisoned sword to the stomach.

11. Now why exactly did he lose then? Again it was a two on one fight. He was angered that Chiyo would give Sakura the antidote even though Chiyo was also poisoned. He lost focus & allowed himself to be stabbed by his puppet parents. Chiyo also stated that Sasori saw the attack coming but for some reason didn't dodge it. Sasori wanted to die.

Edit: Ok I noticed some other fights were posted while I was looking for info to backup my claim that Sasori is the strongest Ninja to come out of the land of wind.

hidan vs sasori

Ok seriously what blood would hidan get from a puppet Sasori... Not that Hiden would even get close enough to even swing his weapon at Sasori.... Winner: Sasori; Hidan sucks....

orochimaru vs. sasori

Hmm... Lets say Orochimaru isn't sickly for this one... Sasori still wins as all he needs is one hit to immobilize Orochimaru. Though Orochimaru is a fast guy I think Sasori's Kazekage puppet should be enough. Even if Orochimaru found a way to beat this one he wouldn't get passed Sasori's army. I think Sasori was the squad leader when they were partners.

Sasuke vs gaara

*Sighs*... can Sasuke summon Manda or is he dead for this fight.... Ether way I'm giving this fight to Sasuke sense its already proven that Lighting beats earth. Gaara uses sand which is earth. & Sasuke defeated Deidara & wasn't trying to kill him... While Deidara defeated gaara & wasn't trying to kill him.

Edit2: damnit I hate missing this stuff.... ok about Chiyo & Sakura losing to a partial transformed gaara.... are you serious... dude Gaara only used that tec while fighting a chakra drained & weaker Sasuke & a very lame version of Naruto... Gaara post time skip has control over shukaku & wouldn't allow himself to be taken over by it. Plus Sakura post timeskip & Chiyo can both beat that version of Gaara with ease..... Your not even saying a Gaara thats asleep with shukaku fully in control or a post time skip gaara were he has control over skukaku's power... give me a brake...

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-03-2007 at 01:29 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 01:32 AM   #634
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Tell me how sakura and chiyo would beat half shukaku gaara.
Gaara could just knock sakira out with that big arm and have it slowly crush and what is chyo going to do......
Sincerely garra.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 01:51 AM   #635
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tell me how sakura and chiyo would beat half shukaku gaara.
Gaara could just knock sakira out with that big arm and have it slowly crush and what is chyo going to do......
Sincerely garra.
Dude... again are you serious?

Sakura post time-skip vs. a partial transformed gaara

Ummm... Maybe because that version of Gaara got beaten by Naruto. A verson of Naruto who is a loud mouth genin who sucks & was injured because he had a fight with Neji earlier. Sakura post time-skip has superhuman strength, is a medical ninja, Is really smart, & is no were near the same person she was before the time skip. While Gaara in that state losses himself & can't really control his actions making him a very reckless & stupid fighter.

Chiyo vs. a partial transformed Gaara.

Chiyo is an elder puppet master who taught Sasori. Chiyo is not weak; also poison kills in one hit enough sed. Look above about Gaara.

Now put Gaara in the same situation that Sasari was in... a two on one fight... Enough sed.....
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 03:04 AM   #636
garra.
Chuunin

You are serious!Aren't you wow.........

Naruto beat him because he as about infinite chakra............

and unless you didn't know whenin half shukaku form a thick layer of sand is covering him...................which pretects from posion..............

I am pretty sure that the naruto that beat shukaku gaara could beat after time skip sakura........

Sincerely garra.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 07:46 AM   #637
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
You are serious!Aren't you wow.........

Naruto beat him because he as about infinite chakra............

and unless you didn't know whenin half shukaku form a thick layer of sand is covering him...................which pretects from posion..............

I am pretty sure that the naruto that beat shukaku gaara could beat after time skip sakura........

Sincerely garra.
LoL.... That version of Naruto would die after one hit from Sakura post time-skip... Give the girl more credit then that... Naruto was such a spazz back then & had no skill as a ninja. He couldn't even use Rasengan at that point...
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 08:06 AM   #638
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Kisame vs. Suigetsu(or whatever his name is)

Well...Sui can turn into water and Kisame uses water jutsu's. Sui would win for sure. Combine himself and Kisame's water jutsu to get close to him just to stab him with Zabusa's blade.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DGLG For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 09:33 PM   #639
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Kisame vs. Suigetsu i think it's already discussed it.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #640
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Kisame vs Suigetsu? I don't know exactly what Suigetsu can do, so it's kind of tough. I know he has Zabuza's sword, and he can turn into water. Soo, I really doubt Kisame's water jutsus would be effective against him in any way. I think their fight would be mostly sword fighting. I kind of expect Suigetsu to beat Kisame. I mean, yes, Kisame has a butt load of chakra, but what good is it if his water jutsus do nothing to the enemy? Plus, Suigetsu is of this generation. Kisame is of the previous generation.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-03-2007, 10:54 PM   #641
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Kisame vs Suigetsu? I don't know exactly what Suigetsu can do, so it's kind of tough. I know he has Zabuza's sword, and he can turn into water. Soo, I really doubt Kisame's water jutsus would be effective against him in any way. I think their fight would be mostly sword fighting. I kind of expect Suigetsu to beat Kisame. I mean, yes, Kisame has a butt load of chakra, but what good is it if his water jutsus do nothing to the enemy? Plus, Suigetsu is of this generation. Kisame is of the previous generation.
Yeah I kind of agree with you. I personally think suigetsu character was created to fight Kisame.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-04-2007, 01:10 AM   #642
garra.
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
LoL.... That version of Naruto would die after one hit from Sakura post time-skip... Give the girl more credit then that... Naruto was such a spazz back then & had no skill as a ninja. He couldn't even use Rasengan at that point...
Actually after saskura would hit him the fox would probley heal him...

Sakura can't handle all thos punches from all those clones that naruto used on shukaku...........

I am also sure that sakura can't handle an explosive kurenai in her but..................

You give naruto to less credit.............he can summon gama bunta on her ass..........

Sincerely garra.

Ps:What about four tails naruto vs sasuke in cs2 form............and lets just say that just for this fight sasuke can't surpress the demon.........This is after the timeskip of course..........
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-04-2007, 01:13 AM   #643
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Was one of the fights I missed pre-time skip Naruto vs post time skip Sakura? Oh my. Sakura would kill him in one hit. And uh, Kyuubi would heal him if the hit didn't actually KILL him on the spot. Kyuubi heals, it doesn't revive. >.>

And, I'm not even gonna comment, gaara, on your suggestion. Why? Because I think it's pretty dumb that we should give Naruto any sort of advantage and stipulation against Sasuke. If they're to fight, don't put dumb stupilations like that.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-04-2007, 01:23 AM   #644
garra.
Chuunin

Well................if jirya can take a full force hit from tsunade............that almost killed him then naruto can survive a hit from sakura.......

And if your going to say that you minus well as not comented at all.......

I think 4 tails naruto would win.........

Sincerely garra.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-04-2007, 01:30 AM   #645
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Well................if jirya can take a full force hit from tsunade............that almost killed him then naruto can survive a hit from sakura.......
Yeah, except Naruto is leagues below Jiraiya. Jiraiya could probably take a hit from Tsunade, assuming she isn't hitting with intent to kill. But pre-time skip Naruto cannot take a hit like that from post time skip Sakura. That's just ridiculous.

Quote:
And if your going to say that you minus well as not comented at all.......

I think 4 tails naruto would win.........

Sincerely garra.
I'll comment then, just not by YOUR stipulations. Make it a fair match. I'd assume Naruto would put up a good fight, but Sasuke would win.

Sasuke is: way faster, has CS forms, has an advanced Sharingan, can summon Manda, has lightning and fire jutsus, has snake jutsus, has very strong genjutsu, has good taijutsu, can fly, has a teleporting jutsu, can suppress Kyuubi, can enter minds, has two forms of Chidori, that we know of, has the abilities and powers of Orochimaru combined with his own which also means he can heal fast, and lastly, he's defeated Orochimaru and Deidara.

'Kay. You're turn.

Edit: I guess I'll truly be fair here.

Naruto has: more physical power, way more chakra, way more stamina, partial Kyuubi power, can summon Gamabunta, has three forms of Rasengan.

Damn, that's all I can come up with? o_O

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 08-04-2007 at 01:44 AM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)