VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 47 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-05-2007, 08:23 PM   #691
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Well, if Sasori gave Deidara one scratch, Deidara would be weak, and even if it was for a second, it is enough for Sasori to go for a kill. He wouldn't stare at Deidara while he feeds his chest mouth with clay.
The thing is, as I said countless times, most Akatsuki are unbalanced and overpowered. Deidara can destroy every Hidden Village by a simple fly-by-attack. He flies over and drops C3. End. He can drop it at Sasori as well, and that would destroy him.
All I am saying is if Diedara is within Sasori's range, he has no chance.
Define within range. The point is, most of Sasori's attacks would stand no chance at hitting Deidara if he was up in the air, and even if he was extremely high he would have the ability to use his Final Explosion. Then there's the C4 which utterly destroys anyone within its range so long as they can't dispel it with lightning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike
True. But, there is a problem. The thing is, Itachi would be able to dodge most of Sasori's attacks because of the Sharingan, but not all. And one hit=death is quite bad for anybody.
He cannot evade all of Sasori's 100 puppets.

Also, Itachi does not know Sasori's weak spot. One more thing-he would not know which of those 100 puppets is the real Sasori. Even Chiyo got fooled.

And when we are talking about battles, it means every character goes all out.
And we all know that right off the bat in all of Sasori's fights the absolute first thing he does is summon his 100 puppets. All Itachi has to do is close his eyes for a second and open them. If Itachi was all out serious about killing Sasori he could annhialate him immediately before he got the chance to summon anything. Face it, if given proper opportunity there's nobody in Naruto who could survive a full on attack from Itachi.
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 08-05-2007, 08:41 PM   #692
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Define within range. The point is, most of Sasori's attacks would stand no chance at hitting Deidara if he was up in the air, and even if he was extremely high he would have the ability to use his Final Explosion. Then there's the C4 which utterly destroys anyone within its range so long as they can't dispel it with lightning.

And we all know that right off the bat in all of Sasori's fights the absolute first thing he does is summon his 100 puppets. All Itachi has to do is close his eyes for a second and open them. If Itachi was all out serious about killing Sasori he could annhialate him immediately before he got the chance to summon anything. Face it, if given proper opportunity there's nobody in Naruto who could survive a full on attack from Itachi.
Umm... yeah about the range thing... We went over this already but his puppets can fly & also because of the jutsu "Satetsu Kaihou". You can disagree with me with flying on iron sand there's no point trying to convince you other wise.

about the second comment. Sasori is in no way a slow person. He could jump back or out of his first puppet if he's in it. Then while moving back pull out a scroll to do his summonings. If you want Itachi to get Sasori while he's off his guard & not prepared to attack I won't argue.

Next fight: Sasuke vs. Itachi (In response to: Face it, if given proper opportunity there's nobody in Naruto who could survive a full on attack from Itachi.)

Winner: Sasuke; I'll comment later if I'm up to it.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-05-2007, 08:54 PM   #693
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

(If you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, then it's extremely stupid.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance
Umm... yeah about the range thing... We went over this already but his puppets can fly & also because of the jutsu "Satetsu Kaihou". You can disagree with me with flying on iron sand there's no point trying to convince you other wise.
You haven't done anything except say "Satetsu Kaihou could hit Deidara." and have said nothing to prove it. His puppets cannot fly, and you have no way to prove it. You also have no way to prove a platform can be made by Iron Sand. I've proven that Deidara could defeat Sasori with ease, and you've yet to counter that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance
about the second comment. Sasori is in no way a slow person. He could jump back or out of his first puppet if he's in it. Then while moving back pull out a scroll to do his summonings. If you want Itachi to get Sasori while he's off his guard & not prepared to attack I won't argue.
Do you seriously think Itachi's Amaterasu takes TIME to hit its target? It doesn't, it instantly eliminates anything in front of it and causes black flames to burn the surrounding matter. It would instantly eliminate any trace of Sasori or the puppet he was hiding in.

The point about the full on attack from Itachi is that anybody would die if he caught them off guard and face it nobody's never off guard. Proof being that even Sasuke was extremely weak and would get slaughtered by Itachi after fighting Deidara.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-05-2007, 09:52 PM   #694
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
(If you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, then it's extremely stupid.)

You haven't done anything except say "Satetsu Kaihou could hit Deidara." and have said nothing to prove it. His puppets cannot fly, and you have no way to prove it. You also have no way to prove a platform can be made by Iron Sand. I've proven that Deidara could defeat Sasori with ease, and you've yet to counter that.
Read the manga before responding. Look at what "Satetsu Kaihou" does before responding again. When he summons his puppets they're all air born to begin with. So yes they're flying & he controls there movement's with chakra strings while they're in the air. Again I'm going to ask you to read the damn chapter before responding again.

Satetsu Kaihou & its attack range. Now picture that pointed into the sky sense Deidara would be air born. Also notice that Chiyo is already far away from the attack & is trying to pull Sakura away.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/270/11/

In case you're wondering Sakura got poisoned by this attack even with Chiyo's help. Sakura has at least 7 visible cuts when she collapses if not more. 1 on her cheek, 2 on her left arm, another 2 on her right, & at least 1 gash on each leg. Though she most likely has smaller gashes as well that aren't as visible.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/270/13/

For flying puppets. See they're in the air. Also notice that Sasori isn't using any hands.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/272/13/

Another picture of the puppets in the air.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/272/17/

& just for the **** of it more flying puppets.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/273/2/

About riding on iron sand & creating shields.

Kazekage puppet controls the sand by using magnetic fields; this is a fact. He can use it to bind a puppet if the sand is caught within it; another fact. Showing that he can clearly control a smaller portion of the iron sand with ease. Sense he will constantly need to monitor the magnetic fields to restrict the puppets movements while also using more iron sand to attack. Examples of this are Chiyo's broken arm & Father/Mother becoming immobile after one attack.

So why exactly can't he bind iron sand to form a disk so he could stand on it or create shields? Sasori was able to form a giant square & triangle like objects, hold them in place & move them towards an enemy at will. He also created thousands of blades to attack his enemies. Showing versatility with the iron sand. The very nature of this ability should allow him to do all of this. The reason he didn't go air born or use shields against Chiyo & Sakura are because; 1. Sasori was overconfident in his abilities, only used offensive attacks, & made a very careless move with his Kazekage puppet. 2. Chiyo & Sakura were on the ground so there wasn't a need for Sasori to go air born. But there would be a need if he's facing Deidara. Please tell me you can come up with something better then the iron sand is to heavy so he can't control it like that. Sasori has had over 10 years to master this puppet. Kazekage is one of his favorite puppets so it should be clear that he's been practicing with it.

Edit: Adding in Sasori himself

I also wanted to point out some of Sasori core puppets abilities.

Sasori has a rope & pulley coming from his stomach. He could use this to propel himself high into the air by attaching it to one of his air born puppets. Or simply attach it to deidara's main bird to get in close rather quickly. He could also sit on top of one of his flying puppets travel to Deidara & launch this rope like a heat seeker to impale Deidara.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/271/21/

Sasori can shoot out poison gas from his hands.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/271/19/

Sasori has wing like blades on his back & looks like he's flying at Chiyo. Though this is only an assumption & not fact. It also looks like he's pulling himself using the rope & pulley. This is more likely what it is.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/271/22/

Sasori could also brake apart & re-form himself showing levitation of his own puppet body by use of chakra strings from his heart. Which gives yet another possible way for him to fly. This is just an assumption.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto/272/8/

Quote:
Do you seriously think Itachi's Amaterasu takes TIME to hit its target? It doesn't, it instantly eliminates anything in front of it and causes black flames to burn the surrounding matter. It would instantly eliminate any trace of Sasori or the puppet he was hiding in.
You can't prove that now can you. Sense Amaterasu has never been seen. & Like i sed before Sasori isn't slow at all.

Quote:
The point about the full on attack from Itachi is that anybody would die if he caught them off guard and face it nobodies never off guard. Proof being that even Sasuke was extremely weak and would get slaughtered by Itachi after fighting Deidara.
Ok first off Sasuke isn't weak.

Now you want to give Itachi a stealth advantage?

LoL seriously why can't Sasuke be hiding in the tree waiting to attack Itachi while he's eating or ****ing a chick? Why does Itachi have to be the one that attacks while these people aren't looking? Sasuke would be able to sense his brother & move out of the way of whatever attack Itachi would use. Then both fighters would be aware of whats going on & it'll be a strait up fair fight. Sasuke wants nothing more then to kill Itachi so he also won't be holding back against his brother. Sasuke has seen Tsukuyomi twice is his lifetime & has not only trained with Orochimaru but also absorbed his abilities as well. Tsukuyomi will not work on Sasuke the next time he meets Itachi. Sasuke is at least on the same level in terms of speed with Itachi if not faster. Sasuke has CS transformations to increase his strength making him stronger then Itachi. The only real powerful Jutsu we know about Itachi besides Tsukuyomi is Amaterasu which from what we have seen (which is very little) would have a limited damage radius. Also these jutsu dramatically drain Itachi's chakra. There fight wouldn't be a one sided-match & Sasuke has a very good chance at winning this one.

Edit: Just wanted to add I can't wait to see Itachi fall. To see that Itachi's jutsu are in-fact not all powerful like some people claim them to be. Who's going to be the one to resist Tsukuyomi & repel or dodge Amaterasu? I'm betting my money on Sasuke. Though I won't count out Tobi/Madara, Pein, or even Kakashi. However Kakashi is a long shot in this. It's possible that Kakashi could send Amaterasu to another dimension & Kakashi has also seen Tsukuyomi before. But I will tell you this much Itachi will fall & I will be laughing when it happens.

Edit2: *sighs* I like itachi but this whole thing about him being able to beat anyone is just BS.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-06-2007 at 02:38 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 12:06 PM   #695
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Quote:
You can't prove that now can you. Sense Amaterasu has never been seen. & Like i sed before Sasori isn't slow at all.

Ok first off Sasuke isn't weak.
If you don't even BOTHER to read what I'm talking about then I shouldn't be bothering to read what you said. I said Sasuke was weak from his fight with Deidara, not that he is weak. Amaterasu burned through the frog stomach and the wall behind it in an instant. You don't send something that fast to another dimension, you don't "repel" it, and you don't dodge it unless you can get out of the way before Itachi opens his eyes.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:24 PM   #696
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Everything you said is true beside C4. C4 wouldn't affect Sasori, cause he is not human. Trees did not disappear when C4 was casted, thus, Sasori should be fine.
You can't match Deidara with another character if you count he is high in the air at the stat of the battle. One C3, bye-bye.

Quote:
There is nothing to face, Itachi is my favorite character and I know his power very well. He is overpowered as most Akatsuki are. The thing is, he kills everyone in a blink of an eye. If you count up Sasori is in Hiruko when the battle starts, he is dead. If he starts with his 100 puppets, he has a good chance of winning.
I wonder why did he not kill Jiraiya when he kills everyone with a glance...Lame plot.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #697
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

how about battle of the artist.

drawings vs. bombs

sai vs. deidara

for me deidara has the upper hand because of the garuda, but it will not be an easy match. sai can dodge the attack of deidara, because he can also fly thanks to his drawings.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 03:01 PM   #698
eaterpie
Genin

eaterpie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm i had me a dream last night and it was a battle between Naruto and Sasuke versus Jiraya and kakashi and mid fight when Naruto and Sasuke were kicking ass right out of no where Lee joins the fray and soon enough it is Lee versus Naruto vs Sasuke...Maybe I should right this one out if you are interested let me know

eaterpie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eaterpie For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #699
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

We, don't know much of what Sai can do in battle yet. =\

I got one: The spider dude (too lazy to Google his name) from the Sound Four vs Pre-time skip Neji and post time skip Shikamaru.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 05:06 PM   #700
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I got one: The spider dude (too lazy to Google his name) from the Sound Four vs Pre-time skip Neji and post time skip Shikamaru.
spider dude vs. pre-timeskip neji is already exist in the anime, neji won..

doesn't need help from shikamaru.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #701
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

In that case, Kidomaru's dead (especially if Shikamaru has to the time to form a plan).

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #702
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
spider dude vs. pre-timeskip neji is already exist in the anime, neji won..

doesn't need help from shikamaru.
Neji almost died during that battle, though. With some assistance from a genius like Shikamaru, it'd be interesting. Especially post time skip.

Edit: lol Nexus, Shikamaru is the Batman of the Naruto world. With time to plan, he can beat ANYONE.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #703
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
We, don't know much of what Sai can do in battle yet. =\

Neji vs Kodomaru already happened. The result had both shinobi dying, but Neji had medical team to make it in time to save him, Kodomaru didn't ^^
So, putting Shika along with Neji will give them a win.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 05:11 PM   #704
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Neji vs Kodomaru already happened. The result had both shinobi dying, but Neji had medical team to make it in time to save him, Kodomaru didn't ^^
So, putting Shika along with Neji will give them a win.
Hm. But what's Shikamaru gonna do with a large flood of spiders heading down to him from above? Neji would not only have to fend for himself, but also for Shikamaru.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-06-2007, 05:12 PM   #705
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Quote:
Everything you said is true beside C4. C4 wouldn't affect Sasori, cause he is not human. Trees did not disappear when C4 was casted, thus, Sasori should be fine.
You can't match Deidara with another character if you count he is high in the air at the stat of the battle. One C3, bye-bye.
I think this is incorrect, the trees don't have openings in them but the puppets do, the openings could be filled with bombs and the puppets blown up. I'm not sure since this is an extremely unlikely match up as is and it's likely that none of them tested techniques against eachother.
Quote:
There is nothing to face, Itachi is my favorite character and I know his power very well. He is overpowered as most Akatsuki are. The thing is, he kills everyone in a blink of an eye. If you count up Sasori is in Hiruko when the battle starts, he is dead. If he starts with his 100 puppets, he has a good chance of winning.
I wonder why did he not kill Jiraiya when he kills everyone with a glance...Lame plot.
I know, but you can't say that Sasori would jump out of Hiruko, or even if he wasn't in Hiruko, dodge Amaterasu at all. The only chance he could possibly have to avoid it is starting with 100 puppets, which, if they were far away from Itachi, he might have the chance to destroy with fire-based ninjutsu, remember Fire>Wood. I say the only way Sasori has a chance at winning this completely unbalanced matchup is if he had his 100 puppets out at the battle's beginning. The only way you could avoid Amaterasu is to block it or otherwise shift outside of the blast's range while Itachi has his eyes closed. Anyway it's unlikely that he would start out with 100 puppets, so I say Itachi wins in most situations.
Quote:
Hm. But what's Shikamaru gonna do with a large flood of spiders heading down to him from above? Neji would not only have to fend for himself, but also for Shikamaru.
That's, I suppose, beside the point. Why can't we do a matchup of people that hasn't happened at all already? I know, how about Kimimaro vs Pre-Timeskip Neji and Post-Timeskip Shikamaru

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 08-06-2007 at 05:13 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnticitizenOne For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)