VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 50 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #736
eaterpie
Genin

eaterpie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Me versus all of you yall lose

eaterpie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eaterpie For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 08-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #737
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Here's one:

- (Post TS) Sakura vs. (Post TS) Neji

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-10-2007, 05:21 PM   #738
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Here's one:

- (Post TS) Sakura vs. (Post TS) Neji
Oh my. Sakura would get wrecked. Easily. Neji may not have her brute strength nor medical ninja abilities, but he's extremely accurate with his strikes, and he's damn sure faster than her. He's also a genius. Neji takes it 10/10 times.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #739
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Oh my. Sakura would get wrecked. Easily. Neji may not have her brute strength nor medical ninja abilities, but he's extremely accurate with his strikes, and he's damn sure faster than her. He's also a genius. Neji takes it 10/10 times.
Don't forget, though, that Sakura is hella smart as well. But I agree that Neji takes the win.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-10-2007, 09:09 PM   #740
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Lets see a worthy match... Neji vs Shikamaru. Both characters post timeskip
Old 08-10-2007, 10:01 PM   #741
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Sakura vs. Neji....

Ummm yeah Ok.... without saying to much Neji wins hands down. Sakura hasn't shown great speed when compared to Neji. & her fight with Sasori doesn't mean shit. Chiyo was controlling her movements. Neji is all about reading your opponents movements then dodging & countering. I don't see Sakura landing any hits against Neji. Also once Neji gets started her strength will be decreased because Neji will be hitting her chakra points right away.

Winner: Neji

Neji vs. Shikamaru...

I hate when I have to judge fights between two of my more favorite characters. But I've thought this one out awhile ago so I'll add my two cents.

Its been shown that Shikamaru has a limited chakra supply. While Neji has shown to have a large chakra supply when compared to other Ninjas . Multiple people have already broken free of Shikamaru's shadow bind. Neji has proven time & time again that no trap like jutsu will hold him for long. I don't see Shikamaru's shadow being any different in this case. With the Byakugan, Neji can also dodge Shikamaru's shadow attacks & block explosive tags with Rotation if needed. Shikamaru has shown us speed on different occasions in shippuden. Shikamaru was able to dodge an attack from behind from Kakuzu while his attention was focused on holding Hidan in a shadow bind. Shikamaru was also able to dodge all of Hidans attacks, something even Asuma was unable to do. I won't discredit Hidan to much even though I think he's lame. Hidan is a close range fighter so I'll assume he's got some degree of skill in this area sense he was let into Akatsuki. But Neji has grown as a Ninja constantly sparring with the likes of Rock Lee & possibly Gai as well at this point. He's also got Tenten to attack him from every angle strengthening his reaction time & Byakugan. Even though I think Neji is better then all of these fighters (just my opinion) It does show that he excels in Taijutsu style combat which includes speed. What I'm getting at is that even though Shikamaru may be somewhat fast I don't think it'll be enough to dodge attacks from Neji. & once Neji gets in close & starts doing his thing the fight would be over rather quickly.

Winner: Neji
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-10-2007, 11:01 PM   #742
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

What about shikamaru with a proper plan vs itachi with out sharingian?
Both after time skip...

Sincerely garra.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-10-2007, 11:35 PM   #743
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
Both after time skip...

Sincerely garra.
LoL Itachi without a sharingan.... ok that limits his jutsu use allot

All Itachi is allowed to do is Uchiha fire based jutsu & taijutsu. Lets give Itachi some ninja weapons as well. Shikamaru has already shown good maneuvering capability against Hidan who is a close range fighter. If Shikamaru is allowed to plan ahead I don't see Itachi standing a chance in this one.

Winner: Shikamaru

Edit: Is Itachi still blind without a sharingan in this LoL...

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-10-2007 at 11:42 PM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-10-2007, 11:53 PM   #744
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Neji would win, since he'd see the Shadow Technique with his Byakugan.

@Shikamaru Vs Itachi

Itachi would win in two seconds.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-11-2007, 12:04 AM   #745
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post

@Shikamaru Vs Itachi

lol & how would itachi win in two seconds without a Sharingan when he's going blind & can't use genjutsu or any MK tecs?
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-11-2007, 12:07 AM   #746
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
lol & how would itachi win in two seconds without a Sharingan when he's going blind & can't use genjutsu or any MK tecs?
Without the Sharingan? Okay, he still throws projectiles (kunais and ninja stars) better than anyone in the show. He knows powerful fire jutsus, and water jutsus, and Shikamaru can't even track the movement of Itachi's handseals.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-11-2007, 12:10 AM   #747
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Without the Sharingan? Okay, he still throws projectiles (kunais and ninja stars) better than anyone in the show. He knows powerful fire jutsus, and water jutsus, and Shikamaru can't even track the movement of Itachi's handseals.
How would he be able to hit anything with projectiles if he's going blind without the aid of a sharingan? The so called water jutsu was genjutsu if I'm not mistaken. Besides that it was low level water jutsu to begin with. As for fire, thouse jutsu have been dodged time & time again. Face it Itachi would be nothing without a Sharingan. The dude is going blind from overusing MKs. If you take the current Itachi then remove his sharingan from the battle he has no hope of winning against Shikamaru with a plan already in place.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-11-2007 at 12:13 AM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-11-2007, 09:25 AM   #748
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:

@Shikamaru Vs Itachi

Oh my. Itachi would walk all over Shikamaru, easily, and quickly.

Quote:
Since when can Itachi not use Sharingan or genjutsu or MS techniques? He may be going blind slowly, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have access to his Uchiha abilities. Last we saw, Itachi was still a rather large power house who was not to be messed with.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-11-2007, 01:01 PM   #749
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
Both after time skip...

Sincerely garra.
Mikey the original poster for this fight sed Shikamaru with a proper plan vs. Itachi without Sharingan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Oh my. Itachi would walk all over Shikamaru, easily, and quickly.

Since when can Itachi not use Sharingan or genjutsu or MS techniques? He may be going blind slowly, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have access to his Uchiha abilities. Last we saw, Itachi was still a rather large power house who was not to be messed with.
Itachi uses his Sharingan for battle & wouldn't be able to see clearly, track his enemies movements, or predict there next ones without it. Nore would Itachi be able to use genjutsu or any MKs jutsu. All he really would have left is Uchiha fire jutsu which I've sed before has been dodged by just about everyone.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-11-2007 at 01:08 PM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 08-11-2007, 01:10 PM   #750
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Mikey the original poster for this fight sed Shikamaru with a proper plan vs. Itachi without Sharingan.
Oh. I've never cared for handicaps in fights in order for someone to gain an advantage.

Quote:
Itachi uses his Sharingan for battle & wouldn't be able to see clearly, track his enemies movements, or predict there next ones without it. Nore would Itachi be able to use genjutsu or any MKs jutsu. All he really would have left is Uchiha fire jutsu which I've sed before has been dodged by just about everyone.
Aaand, that's retarded. If he's going to have that sort of handicap, then the fight shouldn't even happen. Shikamaru simply shouldn't be fighting someone who trumps him badly if there's going to be handicaps in order for him to have ANY sort of advantage.
goldengod (08-29-2010)