VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 502 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-20-2009, 10:58 PM   #7516
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
well if thats the case kakashi would win i am not too sure about this so ill go with what you say but if otherwise like kisame being able to drain chakra kakashi would lose
Im positive, the manga never showed kisame draining anything other then raw chakra, that was visible. by raw chakra i mean just chakra leaking outta ur body like with jinchuriki or if u add chakra into a weapon like asuma/kirabi shit like the can absorb.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)

Old 12-21-2009, 02:20 AM   #7517
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

here's a fight I would like to see: Gaara vs Suigetsu. Considering Suigetsu's water element and the effect it does on sand Gaara would be in serious trouble

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajorStranger For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #7518
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Gaara has got more than sand. His wind techniques shd help out(only used by shikaku) if it remained in him. I'll go for Gaara.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-21-2009, 03:09 AM   #7519
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Gaara vs Suigetsu

based on amount, Gaara has more sand than Suigetsu has water. Suigetsu can turn Gaara's sand into mud yes, but using his own body for that, and that would backfire on Suigetsu because His fluid motions would become crappy. Gaara takes this, Suigetsu doesn't stand a chance. Gaara 10-0 Suigetsu.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-21-2009, 03:09 AM   #7520
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Gaara hasn't used anything BUT sand since he was introduced. That wind jutsu belonged to Shukaku alone lol. Gaara should be from the fucking rock village more than the sand.
goldengod (09-01-2010), Myth (12-21-2009), Wolverine (12-21-2009)
Old 12-21-2009, 04:02 AM   #7521
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Gaara caused a sand avalanche. No matter the amount of water suigetsu can produce, he's gonna get owned.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #7522
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Gaara can produce sand from the minerals in the ground and the speed of conversion and the amount of sand produced by that ability will improve with time. Therefore, he virtually has a vast amount of sand at his disposal. Suigetsu, on the other hand cannot boast of anything similar and hence will always have a limited supply of water. So in that regard, Gaara has the advantage, and that is why he would take the fight 7-3.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #7523
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Garra cannot use Wind he could only do a weak wind attack when he was in his shukaku form since shukaku left he has yet to show 1 wind attack...

It's a tricky fight suigetsu has the clear advantage but garra is smart he'd figure out that suigetsu can only hold it for so long and kill him.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-21-2009, 10:22 AM   #7524
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Again, it depends on the location of the fight. If there is even a small water body nearby, then I would have to give the fight to Suigetsu...
Old 12-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #7525
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

^nope. the location doesnt matter as long us they do not fight in space. Gaara has the chakra to summon an insurmontable amt of sand to cover God knows what amt of space. Wetting the sand wont disturb him. He can control all types of sand both near and far. Gaara wins.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010), platinumrug (12-21-2009)
Old 12-21-2009, 07:11 PM   #7526
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Right, Gaara can break down minerals from the earth and use it to create more sand, he's a fucking beast, Suigetsu doesn't stand a chance even WITH a decent body of water nearby.
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #7527
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Suigetsu gets owned by Gaara, I don't think Suigetsu could defeat Konohamaru. He used somebody elses sword, Zabuzas' then got it broken, only fodder nin uses others blade and gets it broken. He looked like a damn fool fighting with 1/4 of a sword, real characters would've either had their own, or switch to ninjutsu. He's one of the weakest shinobi in the entire manga in my personal opinion. Shii had his ass tweaking on electric shock therapy.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #7528
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Are yall serious? Im a gaara fan, but all of his attacks rely on crushing the opponent which is Impossible since suigetsu becomes liquid anytime hes hit with too much force just as his arms liquidized when he blocked rais attack which ripped his arms off.

Gaara has no way of harming suigestu because he has no fire or raiton attacks which are the only known ways to harm suigetsu. It would just be a stalemate or perhaps suigetsu could seep into gaara defenses and attack him.

Still, most likly a stalemate where neither shinobi can do harm to the other.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-22-2009, 03:01 AM   #7529
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

^I dont see it like that. Suigetsu is definately gonna turn muddy if he comes into contact with a lot of sand with a lot of chakra infused in it, Gaara has the advantage there since Suigetsu is water and cant control mud.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 12-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #7530
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

If gaara did crush him and then sent the sand flying off for miles in different directions wouldn't that be instant death? Unless Segetsiu can reassemble all his body parts from that far away. And doesn't reassembling his body take chakra to do. It's not like he could do it infinitely, so gaara can keep crushing him until he dies.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)