VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 508 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-01-2010, 05:20 AM   #7606
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

How about Kakashi, Gai and Yamato vs Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu and Yugo?

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)

Old 01-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #7607
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Kakashi,Gai,and Yamato.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #7608
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
considering sasuke is the only 1 on that team capable of doing anything rofll yeah kakashi and the others win HANDS DOWN...

it's basically 3 vs sasuke and with yamato able to control earth and have mokuton he can make tree roots pop up from under sasuke even if he is in susanoo...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #7609
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Gai solos by opening gates and cockslashing at 300/kh !!!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010), Marlboro (01-01-2010), platinumrug (01-02-2010), Shrike (01-01-2010)
Old 01-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #7610
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
lmao at this 1 sided fight.

Yamato fights suigetsu and karin. Suigetsu thinks he's going to be clever, so he turns into water to attack from underground. Yamato makes a huge wooden table out of trees which karin instinctively jumps under. Sugetsu gets sucked into the tree roots while the table falls on karin. They both die instantly

Yugo gets pissed that Gai can't remember his name and goes CS2. Gai open up his gates and shows he even more insane the yugo, and kicks his ass.

They then all team up on sasuke. Yamato makes a huge wodden paddle. Kakashi holds sasuke over his knee while gai spanks his ass with it. Sasuke cries so hard his tear glands actually stop working and he never goes emo again.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #7611
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Kakashi's team is kinda stronger but Suigetsu (turns into water) and Yugo (becomes a monster) can tank some damage before they're done so since Gai and Yamato attack with physical attacks maybe Suigetsu and Yugo can stall them long enough for Sasuke to finish Kakashi with amateratsu or tsukuyomi, but since Kakashi likes to make diversions of himself with clones, that is not likely. So Kakashi's team has much better chances to win especially since Sasuke showed all his moves to the kage council so Kakashi would be informed. And if all goes wrong Gai can always open the gates and pwn everyone in the area except for Sasuke probably (protects himself with susano or escapes some other way).

Also Sasuke is pretty fast so he could help his teammates with his lightning style taijutsu and quick reactions (creates a situation two on one) if the fight turns to mayhem so imo team hawk has a chance to win.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 01-01-2010 at 07:31 PM.
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #7612
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Karin useless....

Suigetsu a fucking rookie

Juugo has no brain

This is sasuke all alone and sasuke can't beat 3 of them he doesn't have the raw power nor chakra supply to do it.... plus yamamto can reach him from underneath susanoo by having roots grow under sasuke...
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #7613
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

OK, time to be serious.

Suigetsu does have a few water attacks, but he mostly relies on his sword. Yamato aside from his wood jutsu is good with both water and earth elements. Since earth>water Yamato has the advantage. I seriously think if suigetsu in water form got sucked up by one of yamato's trees it would be instant death for him. Not to mention if they fight in a forest area yamato could plant a seed on his enemies and track them all at once. Kakashi summons up his dog pack to sniff out team hawk. So it would be near impossible for team hawk to hide and try an ambush style attack. Of course yugo can talk to birds to find kakashi too so there even in that aspect.

Gai's taijutsu with 6 gates open is far stronger then yugo's CS2 so that's a no brainer. Yamato can use wood to restrain yugo so gai can beat his ass. Not that gai wouldn't be fast enough to catch him himself.

Sasuke will be the only hard opponent, and that's only if he keeps spamming MS techs. His regular Sharingan genjutu won't be anything to worry about. Kakashi can withstand it, Gai invented his own anti-Sharingan fighting style, and yamato can use wood clones which would be immune from genjutsu. Susanoo is easy to fight against. As long as sasuke has it going it's draining his chakra. So it would be best to not do anything. Just stay on the defensive and dodge his attacks. Save your chakra, while he wastes his. When he finally can't sustain it that's when they all 3 attack him. Gai's no-eye-contact fighting style would make Tsukuyomi useless on him, plus if he attacks from the front with gates open he should be fast enough to dodge amaterasu. Yamato attacks with wood from behind and kakashi uses kamui from a safe distance. Between the 3 they should be more then enough to take sasuke down.

goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 03:00 AM   #7614
uchihawiz
rich-city

uchihawiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
OK, time to be serious.

Suigetsu does have a few water attacks, but he mostly relies on his sword. Yamato aside from his wood jutsu is good with both water and earth elements. Since earth>water Yamato has the advantage. I seriously think if suigetsu in water form got sucked up by one of yamato's trees it would be instant death for him. Not to mention if they fight in a forest area yamato could plant a seed on his enemies and track them all at once. Kakashi summons up his dog pack to sniff out team hawk. So it would be near impossible for team hawk to hide and try an ambush style attack. Of course yugo can talk to birds to find kakashi too so there even in that aspect.

Gai's taijutsu with 6 gates open is far stronger then yugo's CS2 so that's a no brainer. Yamato can use wood to restrain yugo so gai can beat his ass. Not that gai wouldn't be fast enough to catch him himself.

Sasuke will be the only hard opponent, and that's only if he keeps spamming MS techs. His regular Sharingan genjutu won't be anything to worry about. Kakashi can withstand it, Gai invented his own anti-Sharingan fighting style, and yamato can use wood clones which would be immune from genjutsu. Susanoo is easy to fight against. As long as sasuke has it going it's draining his chakra. So it would be best to not do anything. Just stay on the defensive and dodge his attacks. Save your chakra, while he wastes his. When he finally can't sustain it that's when they all 3 attack him. Gai's no-eye-contact fighting style would make Tsukuyomi useless on him, plus if he attacks from the front with gates open he should be fast enough to dodge amaterasu. Yamato attacks with wood from behind and kakashi uses kamui from a safe distance. Between the 3 they should be more then enough to take sasuke down.
I would say kakashi team wins also but @myth u really think the wood could come under susanoo with out sasuke knowing it coming I mean he already made yamato look bad without trying I'm just asking.plus we know kakashi can be cought with tsukuyomi, and also if guy open the 8 gate he could die. But in the end once you take out time hawk its jus a matter of to many powerful ninja vs one very powerful ninja and the number gets the best of it but it would be more taxing then we all think on kakashis team
uchihawiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uchihawiz For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 03:13 AM   #7615
uchihawiz
rich-city

uchihawiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
Torune vs Yamato

Both can fight at range. Yamato can easily subdue and capture Torune due to his wood attacks. he can also attack at that range, piercing wood can do the trick. but so does Torune, Torune can capture Yamato from afar with bugs, and can also attack from that range. At range, Torune has a wider range because of the bugs, but Battling in a forest also increases Yamato's range. At range, i'd say they have equal chances of winning. Melee combat is a no-no for Yamato. If they engage in melee, Torune would surely win. based on this circumstances, Torune 7-3 Yamato.

Torune vs Neji.
Aburame vs Hyuga. If Neji was battling Shino, he has chances of winning. but he's battling Torune, and fighting Torune with that kind of technique he has at melee range, Neji would surely lose. Torune is like Hidan in this scenario. Simply fighting him at close range puts the enemy at the highest risk of losing. And Neji is a melee fighter. Even if he is a taijutsu monster, His fighting style puts him at a disadvantage against someone who can kill with just a touch. Torune wins this. Torune 9-1 Neji.
I think neji could win becuz the neno bugs feed on chakra rite well neji has bg and he can see the netwrok also.therefore neji knows where he can touch or hit to take a person out with one move. I know you say if he touchs torune then he's infacted ture but couldn't he just cut off his chakra so that the bugs won't take him out I mean he might lose an arm but not his life,plus I'm sure someone in the auburame clan has the cure.
uchihawiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uchihawiz For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 03:57 AM   #7616
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Juugo has a brain, he was the only rational one in the fight against Raichu as soon as Sasuke rushed in like rambo. After he went CS2, then he lost his sanity.
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 12:28 PM   #7617
Myth
Kage

@Uchihawiz, in his defense yamato wasn't serious that fight yes obviously sasuke is stronger now.... but its 3 jounin kakashi who is super smart in battle and out and knows sasuke...

you got gai who can open 6 gates and move at incredible speeds way faster then sauske, and you got yamato who has 3 element at his disposal..

The wood would get sasuke because he wouldn't expect it how would sasuke know yamato would have the roots grow out from under him while he's in susano, he wouldn;'t know...

If sasuke had more chakra and more raw power he may have been able to pull out a victory but he's more finesse and now spamming only his mks.. he would beat them 3 on 1 and i say 3 on 1 because the other 3 are so shitty they aren't even worth mentioning .

I don't even think KYF would say sasuke would win... then again u can expect anything from him.
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #7618
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

3 vs 4?

karin is useless. out
juugo is a monster, has cs2 and cs2 cero. but yamato can restrain him. tough kid, but yamato is enough for him.
suigetsu is a tanker. but seeing him perform in taijutsu sword fight with kisame is enough for me to know that gai can take him in a taijutsu. gai will have a hard time surely since suigetsu is made up of water, but yamato and kakashi is there to assist.

sadly, team taka could have been strong, but they don't have the skills to do decent teamwork against the 3 jounins of konoha. sasuke is the only real opponent here. 1 against 2 sasuke can win. but fighting 3 at once will be sasuke's limit. the 3 jounin's skills are one of the best combos there can be in naruverse. yamato can catch, restrain, and hold an opponent from afar. Gai has insane taijutsu and knows how to deal with basic sharingan foresight plus he has gates which can arguably be better than cs2 and sm. and kakashi, fanboying aside, kakashi is clearly smart enough to find a way and deal with sasuke. if team taka can find a way to reduce those 3 into just 2 active fighters, they might win. but if not, they lose big time.
taka 3-7 kakashi+gai+yamato. team jounin wins.

Last edited by poolangya; 01-02-2010 at 12:36 PM.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #7619
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Sasuke himself will get easily pwned by kakashi's team no problem. They have all the tools to do so. They all know how to fight a sharingan user. If it's 2 or more then 1 comes from the front and the other(s) come from different angles. To me Gai is the perfect person to attack from the front. He's fast enough (with gates) to dodge amaterasu, and he can avoid eye contact, which negates genjutsu. Kakashi and yamato fuck him up with Kamui and wood jutsu.

And yes, I also believe sasuke's incomplete susanoo could be breached by an underground attack like wood, but if he uses a complete susanoo like itachi did then NO.

goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #7620
superninja
ANBU

I have a perfect team match:

Shikamaru, Ino, Shino and Kankuro vs Danzo's two bodyguards (the one with bugs and Ino's uncle)

goldengod (09-01-2010)