VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 509 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #7621
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

how about oro vs kakashi

i say oro

and if its already been said

Gaara vs oro

i say gaara
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BAYSYCK For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)

Old 01-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #7622
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Gara vs Oro is one has absolute defense and a wide area offense and the other is constantly regenerating and changing his body size. Of course if Oro can break the defense he wins, if Gara can kill Oro he wins.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #7623
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Kakashi would still get beat by Oro despite his growth since part 1. Kakashi could use kamui to kill oro, but he'd have to hit him in the head to be effective. After all oro did get cut in half by Kn4 naruto and just laughed about it. So if kamui hits anywhere besides his head then oro could just regenerate the damage. Other then kamui kakashi has nothing that could pose a threat to oro.

Oro could beat gaara too. Just use his snake form to poison gaara and paralyze him. Oro can summon manda and he has his huge hydra form, both of which are way to big to get caught in sand coffin and would completely own him. If gaara still had his bijuu it would be different. 1-tail>>>hydra.

Last edited by ask me anything; 01-02-2010 at 11:00 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #7624
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=ask me anything;1780886]
Quote:
Kakashi would still get beat by Oro despite his growth since part 1. Kakashi could use kamui to kill oro, but he'd have to hit him in the head to be effective. After all oro did get cut in half by Kn4 naruto and just laughed about it. So if kamui hits anywhere besides his head then oro could just regenerate the damage. Other then kamui kakashi has nothing that could pose a threat to oro.
On the contrary, I think kakashi could actaully beat Oro by giving almost everything he has like against deva.

Its Oro utter weakness to the SG and its genjutsu that makes kakashi able to actaully beat Oro IMO. Kakashis SG just like itachi/sasuke can see thorugh any of Oros many nin/gen/kinjutsu and make them ineffective as well. Kakashi saw through deva ability after only seeing it 3 times and it was a super special ability beyond anything even Or could so Obviously of kakashi could see that ability the he could see through anything Oro could throw at him.

And worst of all Oro is easy pickens for SG genjustu which kakashi has shown to be just a good as itachi or sasuke. So, by using SG genjustu kakashi could not only psych Oro out (oros clearly deathly afraid of the SG eye prowess after his mind raping at the hands of itachi and sasuke), but hypnotise, paralyse or w/e while using taijutsu.

Kakashi could easily use a KB to catch Oro in a genjutsu then he could use chidori on Oros actaully heart, not a replacement because his SG can tell which ones real or not. Or kakashi could just set up the same ambush on Oro that he used on demon realm where a raiton bushin draws out Oros attack just to leave Oro electricuted, stunned and easy pickens for a full body kamui.

Quote:
Oro could beat gaara too. Just use his snake form to poison gaara and paralyze him. Oro can summon manda and he has his huge hydra form, both of which are way to big to get caught in sand coffin and would completely own him. If gaara still had his bijuu it would be different. 1-tail>>>hydra.
Oro use doton to move through solid ground like zetsu so theres no way gaara who uses his sand to smash or pluverise his opponent could even hunt Oro while Oro can use his sowrd of kusanagi to pierce right though Gaara sand defense and armour sen it can pierce anything like chidori.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #7625
BAYSYCK
Genin

yea kakashi is good at sharingan but not near itachis level...
kamui is not the kind of jutsu to use on oro cuz he regenerates alot and hitting him in the head is not easy..
Oh and kyf by what ur saying about kakashi he could have almost beat oro in pt 1 which even kakashi knew isnt possible.
Manda doesnt really like oro too much so im not sure about summoning him.
oh and if gaara fights i think it kinda depends on the landscape.
if theirs alot of sand he would win if not he would prolly lose,
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #7626
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

If it's Orochimaru versus Kakashi (Part II), then I'd say it depends on how many times Kakashi can use Kamui and how effectively. Orochimaru's a beast.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #7627
ooO)Flash(Ooo
Aka:LegacyO

ooO)Flash(Ooo is an unknown quantity at this point

You better shape up,
'cause I need a man
and my heart is set on you.
You better shape up;
you better understand
to my heart I must be true

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead
ooO)Flash(Ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ooO)Flash(Ooo For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-04-2010, 02:28 AM   #7628
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

- Yamato vs. Sasori

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-04-2010, 03:19 AM   #7629
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
- Yamato vs. Sasori
Iron sand wins.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #7630
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

How about:
Sage Naruto vs. Danzou!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #7631
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

play along Naruto until timer is up and deliver the finishing blow

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #7632
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Pointless to use Danzou on Vs scenarios atm. Need info on that ability of his actually is first.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010), platinumrug (01-04-2010)
Old 01-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #7633
BAYSYCK
Genin

lol how bout tenten vs konohomaru
i say kono cuz tenten is ultimate fail
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #7634
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

and she will win against a five year old.

zabuza vs suigetsu

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-01-2010)
Old 01-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #7635
BAYSYCK
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
and she will win against a five year old.

zabuza vs suigetsu
yea a 5 year old that defeated a pein body which she could never hope to do
goldengod (09-01-2010)