VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 56 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-24-2007, 08:44 PM   #826
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Jiraiya vs Pain: We don't know what either of them can do completely.

Kakashi vs Shizune: Kakashi has way more experience and has the Sharingan to back him up. Shizune may be real good and an medical ninja, but when it comes to Kakashi, he would have the upper hand because of his powerful jutus.

Anko vs Shizune: Like you guys said, Anko was an apprentice of Oro's along with being more experienced again. I really don't know completely about this one because we don't know all of what Anko can do. My guess would lean toward Anko because of her suicide jutsu.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 08-24-2007, 09:21 PM   #827
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

What about,naruto vs dosu..

This is the naruto that fought kiba okay vs dosu from the sound 3 that fought rock lee...

Who do u think will win?

I think dosu...because naruto would fall right into dosu's sound trap and at that time he didn't know how to tap into the foxs power.

Sincerely Garra.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-24-2007, 09:24 PM   #828
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Naruto would win. Kyuubi when hurt + plot protection = win.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-24-2007, 09:26 PM   #829
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

yondaime's child the great naruto would whoop a low class ninja up.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsukuyomi For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-24-2007, 09:57 PM   #830
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Naruto would win. Kyuubi when hurt + plot protection = win.
WTF DID I JUST SAY!

I said that it was the naruto that fought KIBA!

So he dosn't know how to control his demon fox yet!

Besides when he was getting beat by kiba he didn't go crazy and stuff..

Also rock lee passed out when he got hit by that sound blast..thing...same would happen to naruto...atomatic win.

Jeez....Sincerely Garra.

Last edited by garra.; 08-24-2007 at 10:00 PM.
garra. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garra. For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-24-2007, 10:16 PM   #831
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Naruto(when he fought Kiba) vs Dosu

Ok people you guys are seriously under estimating Dosu. This version of Naruto sucks balls. He won because he farted for crying out loud talk about plot protection. Is he going to fart on Dosu too? The sound ninja were pretty strong to go up against Rock Lee, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, & Chouji. They didn't even retreat when Neji & Tenten came. Dosu never fought Sasuke his team was down & felt it best to retreat because of the overwhelming odds against him at that point.

Winner: Dosu
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-24-2007, 11:07 PM   #832
garra.
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Naruto(when he fought Kiba) vs Dosu

Ok people you guys are seriously under estimating Dosu. This version of Naruto sucks balls. He won because he farted for crying out loud talk about plot protection. Is he going to fart on Dosu too? The sound ninja were pretty strong to go up against Rock Lee, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, & Chouji. They didn't even retreat when Neji & Tenten came. Dosu never fought Sasuke his team was down & felt it best to retreat because of the overwhelming odds against him at that point.

Winner: Dosu

Thats what i'm talking about....\

So what about....sasuke vs neji..both after time skip...

Sincerely,garra.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-24-2007, 11:42 PM   #833
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

sasuke vs neji

I like Neji damnit lol...

Sasuke's sharingan can cancel out the advantage of Neji's Baikugan. Both abilities have a way to predict ones moments. So the question in terms of Taijutsu would be based on speed which Sasuke wins in that department. However Neji doesn't need to hit directly to cause damage & has Rotation. Can Sasuke's Chidori brake threw Neji's rotation? I highly doubt it. Does Sasuke have some sort of way to prevent Neji from using rotation? My best guess would be genjutsu but would it work on a Huga. Sasuke can also be considered a mid-ranged fighter with the amount of jutsu he can cast. So I guess the question would be in this case does Sasuke have more chakra then Neji to out last Neji constantly using Rotation to block attacks? Again the edge for chakra supply goes to Sasuke. At the end of the day Sasuke is clearly at Kage level while Neji is a Jonin. Its debatable weather or not you can consider Neji a Kage level shinobi (referring to wether or not he can take down Tsunade which I think both of these people can).

Winner: Sasuke; sorry Neji

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-24-2007 at 11:43 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-25-2007, 12:12 AM   #834
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Hmm, pretty nice, but now how about Deidara vs. Kakashi, because after seeing Deidara at full extent, it looks like he could kill anyone if he wanted too. Unless they had uber luck like Sasuke (R.I.P Manda).
Old 08-25-2007, 01:57 AM   #835
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say that Kakashi would win because he can fight at any range, has an encyclopedia amount of jutsus that have purposes and the MS which could just phase even Deidara's strongest jutsu to another dimension.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-25-2007, 03:01 AM   #836
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Deidara vs. Kakashi

Well Sasuke wasn't lucky besides maybe his escape anyway this fight is about Kakashi.

In terms of self destruction Kakashi can beat it by simply using his MK jutsu. He did it before to save everyone from Deidara's explosion. The thing is that Kakashi needs time to charge his eye. Now can he do this while avoiding Deidaras other attacks & survive long enough to have his eye charged with his limited chakra supply? Kakashi would need to save his MK jutsu until he's sure he can finish Deidara with it. Which should mean he'd only be able to use it once in this fight. He'd need to conserve his chakra to block & avoid Deidara's bombs while he charges his eye. Kakashi can hide under ground if needed, create shadow clones to confuse Deidara & his bombs, He can also use Raikiri/Chidori. However the most I can remember him doing with Raikiri/Chidori was using it with both hands. Kakashi has never created Chidori needles nore Chidori Nagashi. Which limits his use of using lighting element to block attacks When compared to Sasuke. Kakashi also can't summon snakes to block attacks for him. However also taking into consideration that Kakashi was originally a lighting user & knows 1000 jutsu its very much possible that he'll have some sort of lighting based ninjutsu thats radial. The first time I did this fight I gave it to Kakashi this time I'm changing my mind & giving it to Deidara. Simply because Kakashi needs to charge his eye & is known for having a limited charka supply. Though I do see how he can win this one as well its not impossible for him. It depends on how the fight plays out really.

Winner: Deidara

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-25-2007 at 03:04 AM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-25-2007, 01:01 PM   #837
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Deidara vs. Kakashi

Well Sasuke wasn't lucky besides maybe his escape anyway this fight is about Kakashi.

In terms of self destruction Kakashi can beat it by simply using his MK jutsu. He did it before to save everyone from Deidara's explosion. The thing is that Kakashi needs time to charge his eye. Now can he do this while avoiding Deidaras other attacks & survive long enough to have his eye charged with his limited chakra supply? Kakashi would need to save his MK jutsu until he's sure he can finish Deidara with it. Which should mean he'd only be able to use it once in this fight. He'd need to conserve his chakra to block & avoid Deidara's bombs while he charges his eye. Kakashi can hide under ground if needed, create shadow clones to confuse Deidara & his bombs, He can also use Raikiri/Chidori. However the most I can remember him doing with Raikiri/Chidori was using it with both hands. Kakashi has never created Chidori needles nore Chidori Nagashi. Which limits his use of using lighting element to block attacks When compared to Sasuke. Kakashi also can't summon snakes to block attacks for him. However also taking into consideration that Kakashi was originally a lighting user & knows 1000 jutsu its very much possible that he'll have some sort of lighting based ninjutsu thats radial. The first time I did this fight I gave it to Kakashi this time I'm changing my mind & giving it to Deidara. Simply because Kakashi needs to charge his eye & is known for having a limited charka supply. Though I do see how he can win this one as well its not impossible for him. It depends on how the fight plays out really.

I agree with you. Kakashi does have his MS and is the original creator of Chidori/Raikiri, but he has to low of chkra to keep up with Deidara. If you look at the fight between Sasuke and Deidara, you will see that Sasuke had to use a ton of Chidori along with his Sharingan and genjutsus. Like you said, we haven't seen Kakashi use any variations of Chidori/Raikiri, plus i don't think that he would have enough chakra to last long enough for him to figure out Deidrara's weakness. Kakashi may know over 1000 jutsus, but he will need that Chakra for Raikiris and MS(which i doubt he will have enough for). There is also the fact that Deidara is a long range fighter who could just stay high in the sky. Sasuke was the perfect person to beat Deidara, but Kakashi doesn't have everything that is needed to beat Deidara.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-25-2007, 03:36 PM   #838
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I have one, which I've done before, but I thought of a few scenes.

All post time skip.

Kakashi vs Sasuke & Naruto.

Now, all three have intent to kill. Neither will hold back.

I say Kakashi will win. The only thing I can imagine right now is him quickly summoning his dogs, and pull a Zabuza on either Sasuke or Naruto, where they all bite onto one of them and hold him down. He then needs to be fast and Raikiri someones ass. This is the tricky part. Who will it be? I'm sure Naruto would jump in place to save Sasuke, so he'd end up taking a full Raikiri and be dead. Oooorrrr, Naruto is the one being held down, and, I doubt Sasuke would jump in, so either way, Naruto ends up being killed. I don't think Naruto is fast enough to escape the dogs. Then Kakashi would have to deal with Sasuke.....
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #839
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

^ i like kakashi but these to boys will tear him apart sasuke will lay down the speed while naruto lay's down the power but it will be a very close one i mean he is a candidate for a kage.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsukuyomi For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #840
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
^ i like kakashi but these to boys will tear him apart sasuke will lay down the speed while naruto lay's down the power but it will be a very close one i mean he is a candidate for a kage.
That's it? o_O

Jeeze.

And here I thought the Zabuza method would kill off at least one of them.
goldengod (08-30-2010)