VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 57 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-25-2007, 04:03 PM   #841
Naruto *timeskip*
Genin

Naruto *timeskip* is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Kakashi vs. Sasuke and Naruto, all timeskip . . .

I'd have to say Sasuke and Naruto would definitely win. Sure Kakashi has like a whole encyclopedia of jutsus, but Naruto and Sasuke were trained under one of the legendary Sannin each. Plus, I don't think the same thing Kakashi pulled on Zabuza would work so great with these two, i mean Sasuke would probably see it coming and get outta the way and Naruto might pull a shadow clone. But even if it did work you shouldn't underestimate Naruto, or Sasuke. Naruto has the demon fox and Sasuke w/ the curse mark and Sharingan. And Kakashi has one Sharingan . . . Sure he has many justsu, but he couldn't use them all because he would run out of chakra while his stamina goes down by trying to maintain his sharingan . . . he would be at his limit . .

PROUD member of:
Naruto FC
Yondaime FC
Naruto Shippuden FC
NaruSaku FC

Thanks to Oakgryl510 for the sig XD
Naruto *timeskip* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Naruto *timeskip* For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 08-25-2007, 05:03 PM   #842
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Kakashi vs. Sasuke and Naruto; all post timeskip; all with the intent to kill

In terms of speed I feel Kakashi & Sasuke would be pretty equal. Naruto would be the slowest unless he taps into the nine tails chakra.

Taijutsu skills Kakashi should have the advantage based of his age & experience. Sasuke would be a close second & Naruto would be
last.

Genjutsu ability would go to Sasuke. Kakashi being second & Naruto last with no genjutsu skills to begin with.

Better overall Sharingan ability. Sasuke beats Kakashi in this department. Kakashi's sharingan drains his chakra because he doesn't have Uchiha blood. Sasuke has two eyes that he can use while Kakashi has only one limiting Kakashi's peripheral vision.

Most powerful Jutsu would go to Kakashi with his MK ability. Though Kakashi needs time to charge his eye in order to use it. Second would be Naruto with his Rasenshuriken. However this jutsu is only a close ranged attack. Sasuke would be last from what we've seen. As for which jutsu is his most powerful we haven't seen it yet. So right now it goes to his Chidori & its variations.

Overall jutsu
1. Sasuke has shown fire, lighting, weapons sealing, CS transformations & snake summoning. Sasuke has also absorbed Orochimaru's abilities which include a healing factor.

2. Kakashi has 1000 jutsu which include earth, water, fire, lighting, shadow clones, replacement, curse sealing, up to 3 gates, & dog summoning based jutsu. However Kakashi has a limited chakra supply so he can't use all these jutsu in one fight.

3. Naruto has shadow clones, rasengan & it's variations, replacement, weapons sealing, toad summoning & wind manipulation. Naruto's wind manipulation was strong enough to split a waterfall in half which makes it useful in battle. Naruto also has kyubi chakra.

The Fight
I don't see Kakashi winning the fight. Naruto can create clones to confuse Kakashi's ninja hounds. Sasuke would sense the dogs & be able to predict the attacks then simply dodge or kill the dogs using snakes. Now that the dogs are dead Kakashi needs to start charging his eye for his MK. Would Sasuke & Naruto allow Kakashi the time he needs to do this? I think not. Sasuke can sense if Kakashi is underground then force him from hiding using Chidori with his sword. Kakashi jumps out & Naruto sends his clones after him. As Kakashi gets distracted by Naruto's clones Sasuke launches some snakes & charges at Kakashi. Kakashi wouldn't be able to handle this much pressure & would lose the fight.

Winner: Naruto & Sasuke

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-25-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #843
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Kakashi vs. Sasuke and Naruto; all post timeskip; all with the intent to kill

In terms of speed I feel Kakashi & Sasuke would be pretty equal. Naruto would be the slowest unless he taps into the nine tails chakra.

Taijutsu skills Kakashi should have the advantage based of his age & experience. Sasuke would be a close second & Naruto would be
last.

Genjutsu ability would go to Sasuke. Kakashi being second & Naruto last with no genjutsu skills to begin with.

Better overall Sharingan ability. Sasuke beats Kakashi in this department. Kakashi's sharingan drains his chakra because he doesn't have Uchiha blood. Sasuke has two eyes that he can use while Kakashi has only one limiting Kakashi's peripheral vision.

Most powerful Jutsu would go to Kakashi with his MK ability. Though Kakashi needs time to charge his eye in order to use it. Second would be Naruto with his Rasenshuriken. However this jutsu is only a close ranged attack. Sasuke would be last from what we've seen. As for which jutsu is his most powerful we haven't seen it yet. So right now it goes to his Chidori & its variations.

Overall jutsu
1. Sasuke has shown fire, lighting, weapons sealing, CS transformations & snake summoning. Sasuke has also absorbed Orochimaru's abilities which include a healing factor.

2. Kakashi has 1000 jutsu which include earth, water, fire, lighting, shadow clones, replacement, curse sealing, up to 3 gates, & dog summoning based jutsu. However Kakashi has a limited chakra supply so he can't use all these jutsu in one fight.

3. Naruto has shadow clones, rasengan & it's variations, replacement, weapons sealing, toad summoning & wind manipulation. Naruto's wind manipulation was strong enough to split a waterfall in half which makes it useful in battle. Naruto also has kyubi chakra.

The Fight
I don't see Kakashi winning the fight. Naruto can create clones to confuse Kakashi's ninja hounds. Sasuke would sense the dogs & be able to predict the attacks then simply dodge or kill the dogs using snakes. Now that the dogs are dead Kakashi needs to start charging his eye for his MK. Would Sasuke & Naruto allow Kakashi the time he needs to do this? I think not. Sasuke can sense if Kakashi is underground then force him from hiding using Chidori with his sword. Kakashi jumps out & Naruto sends his clones after him. As Kakashi gets distracted by Naruto's clones Sasuke launches some snakes & charges at Kakashi. Kakashi wouldn't be able to handle this much pressure & would lose the fight.

Winner: Naruto & Sasuke
To tell the truth, i honestly think that Sasuke could take Kakashi by his self. He has the Variations of Chidori which we haven't seen from Kakashi. Sasuke has a lot more chakra if you ask me, not to mention his Curse seal. I don't know if they are equal in speed either. And in terms of the MS, i doubt Sasuke would let him charge it. And With Naruto, his chakra and his Rasenshuriken are just powerful. Kakashi may know over 1000 jutsu, but that doesn't mean that they are all usefull.

Winner: Sasuke and Naruto.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 07:14 PM   #844
cyc
Genin

cyc is an unknown quantity at this point

lol ok i wont take thiry minutes to say this... its obvious naruto/sasuke would beat kakashi after the timeskip.sasuke could probably take kakashi by himself... and naruto isnt exactly garbage as well as having the kyuubi so.... yeah
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 07:56 PM   #845
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Naruto vs Gaara. post timeskip

Would it be the same outcome as their fight in the first part? Would it change? Would they kill each other?
Old 08-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #846
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Post time skip, Naruto would win, but he'd have an easier time, since Gaara no longer has Shukaku. Gaara's sand is still dangerous to base Naruto, so I do think he'd have to go at least one tail in order to be able to outrun/dodge his sand.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:28 PM   #847
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Post time skip, Naruto would win, but he'd have an easier time, since Gaara no longer has Shukaku. Gaara's sand is still dangerous to base Naruto, so I do think he'd have to go at least one tail in order to be able to outrun/dodge his sand.
nope he didn't need a tail before he won't now his speed with a drop of kyuubi is enough and i agree naruto beat a fucking bijju with gamabuntan of course he can beat garra again.

How about orochimaru 100% all jutsu useable vs sasuke
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsukuyomi For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:33 PM   #848
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
nope he didn't need a tail before he won't now his speed with a drop of kyuubi is enough and i agree naruto beat a fucking bijju with gamabuntan of course he can beat garra again.

How about orochimaru 100% all jutsu useable vs sasuke
Oro vs Sasuke's been done. Everyone vs Sasuke's been done lol

Oh, and I kind of disagree. I think he'd need 1 tail to beat post time skip Gaara, or rather, he'd need it to get around his sand. Naruto's never shown to be speedy with just a drop of Kyuubi's power, not speedy like Gaara's sand.

I have another one....post time skip Neji vs Asuma & Kurenai.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:34 PM   #849
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

^asuma and kurenai 100% she will use that tree gnejutsu and kill him he won't know what she is doind and he will be caught and he has no genjutsu counter like itachi.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #850
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Naruto vs Gaara post TS = Naruto
He defeated him before, he can do it again. He wouldn't even need Kyuubi. His Bunshins number in hundreds now.

Orochiaru vs Sasuke as he is now = Sasuke
Sharingan is too much of an advantage. Orochimaru cannot win against one of the strongest Sharingan users ever.

Oh, and I am betting Asuma and Kurenai for the win against Neji.

Last edited by Shrike; 08-26-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #851
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Naruto vs Gaara post TS = Naruto
He defeated him before, he can do it again. He wouldn't even need Kyuubi. His Bunshins number in hundreds now.

Orochiaru vs Sasuke as he is now = Sasuke
Sharingan is too much of an advantage. Orochimaru cannot win against one of the strongest Sharingan users ever.
sure he can with his jutsu at use and intent to kill all he does is summon th 4th.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:38 PM   #852
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
sure he can with his jutsu at use and intent to kill all he does is summon th 4th.
Nope.
He has the jutsu, but he wouldn't have time to even complete the seals before he is caught in a genjutsu. It has been shown that Orochimaru cannot resist Sharingans power. At least, not the power of the Sharingan at that level. I guess that is why he wanted it so much.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:41 PM   #853
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
You assume Sasuke would just stand there and let Orochimaru do that?
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:44 PM   #854
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Nope.
He has the jutsu, but he wouldn't have time to even complete the seals before he is caught in a genjutsu. It has been shown that Orochimaru cannot resist Sharingans power. At least, not the power of the Sharingan at that level. I guess that is why he wanted it so much.
oro can dispell genjutsu lol naruto can do it, remember he doesn't want sasuke's body in this case and he has all his jutsu at use and that jutsu only requires one hand sign similaer to what kakashi uses to charge mks so he can easily do that.

He took on 4 tails of naruto when he was sick sasuke wouldn't do that becausue oro himself said sasuke would not be able to handle 3 tails and naruto kept getting stronger with every minute and every blast yet he kept fighting.

All oro would need is summon the 3 or the 4th and that's the end of sasuke, he can break genjutsu he knows how to ,and he can heal himself with whiter snakes as he did when naruto made a hole through him his speed is great without a doubt cause he taught sasuke and look what happened.

Ssuke is strong but no match for oro at 100% becasue like i said 4 tails of naruto he fought sasuke wouldn't be able to handle 3.

@mikey discussion yesterday.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-26-2007, 08:47 PM   #855
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
oro can dispell genjutsu lol
Yeah, but he didn't do it against either Sasuke nor Itachi. He didn't have to dispell the genjutsu then try and kill them, but he could have just dispelled them anyway, instead of staying in it.

Don't worry, I'm just instigating.
goldengod (08-30-2010)