VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 605 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #9061
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
dude ur forgetting the soul fact that the hachibi has a will of it own in the fight its not mindless like shukaku. bee can just let hachi take over the battle and beat shukaku.
Im not even adding shukaku in the fight cause he no longer has shukaku and it would just get gaara killed. Im talking gaara as he is vs KB...

Hes no mindless and blood thirsty anymore so hes just going to stand there and play indestructible against an enemy he would clearly already have info on as the sand kage and as the alliance general....

Gaara will have prior info and KBs a tard.....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #9062
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Dont be a fucking fanboy NLB!! Im not even adding shukaku into the equation if u read my post...
GTFO son. Shukaku was mention when this fight was proposed. Whether or not your taking him into consideration doesn't matter. The rest of us are.

Quote:
Facts are fact and KB is a freaking tard!!!! Hes all Braun no brain which is why kisame kicked his ass without even trying to kill him...
Yeah, I'm sure Samehada had nothing to do with it now did it!!!!!!!

Seriously guy, Samehada healed any damage Kisame took, and sucked away KB's chakra. Gaara can't do either of those.

Quote:
Gaara fights long range and can hide while fighting as well while KB plays "hulk smash".... Gaara waits for KB to go full hachibi then buries his ass 1 mile deep, game over cause he might not be crushed, but he will suffocate.
More like KB goes version 2, and clobbers Gaara in an instant. Ya know, since he's easily as fast and strong as Raikage in that mode, and gaara doesn't have a sharigan that can allow him to keep up with his movements (not that it helped sasuke much anyway). -___-

Quote:
KBs too stupid to win, just like against kisame...
Kisame's not the sharpest tool in the shed either, so what's your point.

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-27-2010 at 09:57 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:06 PM   #9063
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
GTFO son. Shukaku was mention when this fight was proposed. Whether or not your taking him into consideration doesn't matter. The rest of us are.
Use what u want, I purposely took him out cause gaara no longer has him and even mentioned it so get over it...

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure Samehada had nothing to do with it now did it!!!!!!!

Seriously guy, Samehada healed any damage Kisame took, and sucked away KB's chakra. Gaara can't do either of those.

Samehada healed kisame, we dont know how same will work for KB as I said in my fisrt post. Samehada is a hachibi junkie and just may take it as he leases when bijuu mode is invoked cause of his love for it... U assuming shit when kisame had years to bond with that sword and learn how to use it while KB has yet to even test it in battle so right now, realistically, its just another sword until proven to work with KB otherwise...

Quote:
More like KB goes version 2, and clobbers Gaara in an instant. Ya know, since he's easily as fast and strong as Raikage in that mode, and gaara doesn't have a sharigan that can allow him to keep up with his movements
Yea because gaaras going to know about a jink and just leave himself out in the open LMAO... now ur making gaara sound like the tard! Fact is gaaras leader of the alliance and has info on all his soldiers including KB so ur idea is flawed like a naruto vs ??? scenario cause hes the main character and they just do that for him...

Quote:
(not that it helped sasuke much anyway. -___-
U would bring that up... But it was still more then enough for naruto to admit he cant beat sasuke even though he PNJed past nagato lol.

Quote:
Kisame's not the sharpest tool in the shed either, so what's your point.
Thats ^^ where u prove u wouldnt know intelligent from dur, dahdurr stupid by a statement like that. Kisame is smart as shit and out thought KB and the alliance when he fought gai as well.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #9064
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Is this seriously still being debated?

This should have been over the second we figured out that 8 Tails > 1 Tail. Gaara doesn't have shit that can stop KB, and KB has everything to trump Gaara's techs. This should have been a one-post, 10-0 competition.

Anyone suggesting that Gaara would win because "his sand defense could totally stop a Menacing Ball"...yeah no. Deidara's C3 was barely contained by Gaara taking control of all the sand in the immediately surrounding desert. Gaara was practically passed out after this. C3 doesn't have shit on the 8-Tails Menacing Ball. And unlike Gaara's strongest possible defense, KB can use the Menacing Ball as much as he fucking wants. This never should have been a contest.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-27-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #9065
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Samehada healed kisame, we dont know how same will work for KB as I said in my fisrt post. Samehada is a hachibi junkie and just may take it as he leases when bijuu mode is invoked cause of his love for it... U assuming shit when kisame had years to bond with that sword and learn how to use it while KB has yet to even test it in battle so right now, realistically, its just another sword until proven to work with KB otherwise...
You completely missed what I said.

I didn't say anything about KB using Samehada. I said Kisame had a huge advantage over KB from using it, and that Gaara doesn't have that same advantage. Gaara cannot absorb chakra or heal himself rapidly. Your making it sound like Kisame kicked KB's ass, when it was Samehada that won that fight for him. Without it Kisame would have died when KB used the Lariat on him.

Quote:
Yea because gaaras going to know about a jink and just leave himself out in the open LMAO... now ur making gaara sound like the tard! Fact is gaaras leader of the alliance and has info on all his soldiers including KB so ur idea is flawed like a naruto vs ??? scenario cause hes the main character and they just do that for him...
Gaara might be 10 times smarter then KB, but that doesn't matter if he isn't physically capable of keeping up. We already went through a miniature version of this fight with rock lee vs. sasuke before the chuunin exams. Saskue was all like "I'mma genius and I got a sharingan, so I can see through anything you can do.", and Lee was like "I don't care what you see. You still can't keep up Bi-otch." Same thing applies here.

Quote:
U would bring that up... But it was still more then enough for naruto to admit he cant beat sasuke even though he PNJed past nagato lol.
What the hell is this even in reference too??? Why the hell should I care about naruto and PNJ??? I'm talking about this fight. Don't try to change the subject.

Quote:
Thats ^^ where u prove u wouldnt know intelligent from dur, dahdurr stupid by a statement like that. Kisame is smart as shit and out thought KB and the alliance when he fought gai as well.
O'rly??? Last time I checked all that was madara plan. He designed the ploy to sneak Kisame in, and had Zetsu's clone fool everybody. All he had to do was lay low for a bit and ease drop on conversations.

How does sitting there doing nothing, showcase Kisame's intelligence. I'm pretty sure 95% of the characters in this manga could just sit there and keep quiet.

What exactly did kisame do after he got caught anyway. Seems like he hauled ass. If he was half as smart as you say, he should have thought up a way to get away better, other then "TEAM ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN".

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-27-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #9066
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Is this seriously still being debated?

This should have been over the second we figured out that 8 Tails > 1 Tail. Gaara doesn't have shit that can stop KB, and KB has everything to trump Gaara's techs. This should have been a one-post, 10-0 competition.

Anyone suggesting that Gaara would win because "his sand defense could totally stop a Menacing Ball"...yeah no. Deidara's C3 was barely contained by Gaara taking control of all the sand in the immediately surrounding desert. Gaara was practically passed out after this. C3 doesn't have shit on the 8-Tails Menacing Ball. And unlike Gaara's strongest possible defense, KB can use the Menacing Ball as much as he fucking wants. This never should have been a contest.
Thats where u and so many others fail! This isnt fing DBZ its naruto! And guess what? SHikamaru beat Hidan cause of prior knowledge and flawlessly at that cause intelligence plus prior info on the enemy=super saiyan powers in this series and ques whos super intelligent, has all the tool, tactics and prior info kn KB? Yes, Gaara!!

Do the math.. The only way gaara loses is if he fights KB on a mountain of huge slab of rock he cant manipulate in which case he would escape..
Otherwise KB ends up a mile deep underground suffocated, crushed or drowned under a large body of water by where theyre fighting using sand to hold him there...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #9067
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYF View Post
Dont be a fucking fanboy NLB!! Im not even adding shukaku into the equation if u read my post...
that's even worse. His chakra is very limited now.

Quote:
Facts are fact and KB is a freaking tard!!!! Hes all Braun no brain which is why kisame kicked his ass without even trying to kill him..
it's "Brawns" and Naruto beat Gaara so yeah, brains don't really matter.

Quote:
Gaara fights long range and can hide while fighting as well while KB plays "hulk smash" Gaara waits for KB to go full hachibi then buries his ass 1 mile deep.
Gaara fights mid ranged KYF. Also burying Hachibi takes a lot of chakra and since Gaara doesn't have Shukaku, he'll tire himself out. Besides, if Gaara pulls it off, KB can revert back to normal and since it's a mile deep, he has plenty of space to raiton his way out or bijuu blast out.

Quote:
KBs too stupid to win, just like against kisame.
Just like you against me? Oh burn.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 12-27-2010 at 10:56 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #9068
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
it's "Brawns" and Naruto beat Gaara so yeah, brains don't really matter.
THIS....so damn much. Oh, and to add to this, Naruto didn't even go fox cloak for that shit. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Just like you against me? Oh burn.

GAME OVER

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-27-2010 at 10:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-27-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #9069
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Thats where u and so many others fail! This isnt fing DBZ its naruto! And guess what? SHikamaru beat Hidan cause of prior knowledge and flawlessly at that cause intelligence plus prior info on the enemy=super saiyan powers in this series and ques whos super intelligent, has all the tool, tactics and prior info kn KB? Yes, Gaara!!
Look at the characters you're dealing with. Gaara exclusively uses large-scale Sand attacks. His Taijutsu and Genjutsu are garbage, and "strategy" for Gaara boils down to "overwhelm them with fucking sand". That would never fucking work against someone like KB who overpowers Gaara by such a huge degree.

Quote:
Do the math.. The only way gaara loses is if he fights KB on a mountain of huge slab of rock he cant manipulate in which case he would escape..
Otherwise KB ends up a mile deep underground suffocated, crushed or drowned under a large body of water by where theyre fighting using sand to hold him there...
Or if KB blitzes him straight through the sand because it is not strong enough to stop him.

Or if KB spams Menacing Ball and runs Gaara right out of chakra.

Or if KB keeps the fight in close range, where Gaara is completely impotent.

Or if KB decides to use the power of the Hachibi, which is easily great enough to raze a country to overwhelm everything Gaara tries.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 11:05 PM   #9070
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
You completely missed what I said.

I didn't say anything about KB using Samehada. I said Kisame had a huge advantage over KB from using it, and that Gaara doesn't have that same advantage. Gaara cannot absorb chakra or heal himself rapidly. Your making it sound like Kisame kicked KB's ass, when it was Samehada that won that fight for him. Without it Kisame would have died when KB used the Lariat on him.
Oh please, kisame had same and KN had a bijuu, theyre even!!! No, kisame strategically picked KB apart and ur inability to notice this is why I shouldnt even debate it with u...

Quote:
Gaara might be 10 times smarter then KB, but that doesn't matter if he isn't physically capable of keeping up. We already went through a miniature version of this fight with rock lee vs. sasuke before the chuunin exams. Saskue was all like "I'mma genius and I got a sharingan, so I can see through anything you can do.", and Lee was like "I don't care what you see. You still can't keep up Bi-otch." Same thing applies here.
Gaara has no need to keep up when he can hide some where, use sand clone and see the battle with his sand eye thing... Gaaras sand is quick enough to keep up with deidei on his bird so he has speedy attacks so keeping up offensively is no problem while he stays hidden... Its all a mater of time until KB get buried deep underground to suffocate...

Quote:
What the hell is this even in reference too??? Why the hell should I care about naruto and PNJ??? I'm talking about this fight. Don't try to change the subject.
U suggested gaara would just sit there and let his ass get lariated... which was PNJ BS considering gaaras info he should have on KB by now.

Quote:
O'rly??? Last time I checked all that was madara plan. He designed the ploy to sneak Kisame in, and had Zetsu's clone fool everybody. All he had to do was lay low for a bit and ease drop on conversations.
It was tobis plan, but was kisames to get to that point. Kisame played KB like a fiddle and did it flawlessly... The same way he outsmarted the alliance on the turtle island and got info out for tobi... Hes smart as shit and u know it..

Quote:
How does sitting there doing nothing, showcase Kisame's intelligence. I'm pretty sure 95% of the characters in this manga could just sit there and keep quiet.
U need to reread the fight with KB cause ur just dumbfounded at this point IMO... Kisame played KB like a fool with use of proper jutsu and tactics...

Quote:
What exactly did kisame do after he got caught anyway. Seems like he hauled ass. If he was half as smart as you say, he should have thought up a way to get away better, other then "TEAM ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN".
wtf r u talking about?? Who plans for the tard of the kyuubi to magically be able to sense evil intentions??? That was just random and he still got his info out which is the proof of his intelligence.....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #9071
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
THIS....so damn much. Oh, and to add to this, Naruto didn't even go fox cloak for that shit. Hahaha.

GAME OVER
LMAO, naruto fought gaara in 1tail mode and magically hit his weak spot (PNFINJ) so dont tell me shit... Sasuke had already wounded gaara twice before naruto showed up to PNJ past what was left Quit deluding ur selves...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #9072
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Look at the characters you're dealing with. Gaara exclusively uses large-scale Sand attacks. His Taijutsu and Genjutsu are garbage, and "strategy" for Gaara boils down to "overwhelm them with fucking sand". That would never fucking work against someone like KB who overpowers Gaara by such a huge degree.
Thats retarded!!! Gaaras the general of the whole alliance cause thats all hes capable of... Last I checked when lee overwhelmed him he used a replacement jutsu... And last I checked when kimimarro overwhelmed him he buried his ass and end game.... Gaaras not a one tactic pony like KB so quit BSing...

Quote:
Or if KB blitzes him straight through the sand because it is not strong enough to stop him.

Or if KB spams Menacing Ball and runs Gaara right out of chakra.

Or if KB keeps the fight in close range, where Gaara is completely impotent.

Or if KB decides to use the power of the Hachibi, which is easily great enough to raze a country to overwhelm everything Gaara tries.
This is all just BS!!! Ur ignoring the fact gaara as leader of the alliance will have knowledge of KBs abilities so him sitting there is retarded antifanning at its worse.. Gaaras a tactician who will force KB to blow through chakra while setting traps (while hiding wherever he pleases and watching with his sand eye)

So KBs out in the open to get pounded on by endless sand attacks until he finally gets buried.... Nothing more to discuss. KBs power and speed mean nothing when he cant find gaara as hes getting pounded on... Point, match, game.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #9073
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
LMAO, naruto fought gaara in 1tail mode and magically hit his weak spot (PNFINJ) so dont tell me shit... Sasuke had already wounded gaara twice before naruto showed up to PNJ past what was left Quit deluding ur selves...
Lolwhat?

Sasuke got thrown around like a ragdoll by not-even-1-tail mode. Naruto was the one that got hits in on mini-Shukaku and "beat" full Shukaku.

Remember kids, defending Naruto is only okay if it's done to retort the idiocy of an Uchihatard.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-27-2010), Gakure (01-01-2011), ninjalostboy95 (12-27-2010), Numinous (12-29-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 11:19 PM   #9074
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Lolwhat?

Sasuke got thrown around like a ragdoll by not-even-1-tail mode. Naruto was the one that got hits in on mini-Shukaku and "beat" full Shukaku.

Remember kids, defending Naruto is only okay if it's done to retort the idiocy of an Uchihatard.
Hey dumbass!!! How is it naruto isnt getting blitzed like sasuke was? How is it he gains power beyond what he used against neji in kyuubi mode? How is it he managed to hit gaaras weak spot magically after having no idea about it? It was fucking main character PNJ so naruto could beat a character he otherwise never could!!!

U just want to delude ur self that naruto could actually of won otherwise lol. thats the reality of the situation...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-27-2010, 11:41 PM   #9075
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Oh please, kisame had same and KN had a bijuu, theyre even!!! No, kisame strategically picked KB apart and ur inability to notice this is why I shouldnt even debate it with u...
Your an idiot. They're not even!!!! It's the fact that KB (don't know who this KN guys is???) had a bijuu that gave Kisame the advantage. That just meant more chakra for him to absorb, and the greater samehada's healing ability would be. If you don't know that, then you shouldn't be arguing with anyone....ever. Oh, and way to not actually respond to what I said. Good job bro -_-b

Quote:
Gaara has no need to keep up when he can hide some where, use sand clone and see the battle with his sand eye thing... Gaaras sand is quick enough to keep up with deidei on his bird so he has speedy attacks so keeping up offensively is no problem while he stays hidden... Its all a mater of time until KB get buried deep underground to suffocate...
KB>>>gaara in speed. That's not even debatable. If he goes into hiding then KB start spamming menacing balls until he comes out or gets hit.

Quote:
U suggested gaara would just sit there and let his ass get lariated... which was PNJ BS considering gaaras info he should have on KB by now.

If he's not fast enough to defend himself he might as well be sitting there.

Quote:
It was tobis plan, but was kisames to get to that point. Kisame played KB like a fiddle and did it flawlessly... The same way he outsmarted the alliance on the turtle island and got info out for tobi... Hes smart as shit and u know it..
Playing the part doesn't take intelligence. It just takes good acting. Naruto's as dumb as a brick, but even he can follow a plan. Your not proving your point at all here.

Quote:
U need to reread the fight with KB cause ur just dumbfounded at this point IMO... Kisame played KB like a fool with use of proper jutsu and tactics...

KB stabbed him with a knife, and Samehada absorbed the chakra from it.

KB went version 2 and ripped open Kisames chest. Samehada healed him.

What exactly did Kisame do again. Do elaborate.

Quote:
wtf r u talking about?? Who plans for the tard of the kyuubi to magically be able to sense evil intentions??? That was just random and he still got his info out which is the proof of his intelligence.....
Anybody with some sense knows to expect the worst. He didn't have to plan for Naruto exactly, but he should have made a plan in case somebody (anybody at all) discovers him, and had counter attacks ready to go. Especially when he's spent the last couple of day hanging around these guys, and should have knowledge of them and their jutsu's. If he had any intelligence he should have developed counters for them, but he didn't.