VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 607 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #9091
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN CONTINUING!?
It's continuing coz I'm bored. hahahehe

C2 dragon would do nothing against Gara, Gara would just block the projectile explosives with his sand. C4 and C0, one of those is a suicide move that creates giant explosion right? The other is a microbomb attack. So to conclude, Deidara going kamikaze is a draw, and he could probably pull that and succeed vs almost any ninja in the series, including Killerbee. Microbombs would defeat Gara, they would also defeat Killerbee and anyone that doesn't have sharingan or byakugan to see them.
But Deidara was a perfect match against Gara coz he can fly, imagine if he was a fighter that was earth bound...Gara would have crushed him in the desert very quickly using giant sand burial jutsu.

Quote:
There is just plain no way Gaara could beat Bee. Bee has him outclassed on every level. EVERY level.
Gara has greater range and his attacks cover greater area, he can fly so he is more mobile. Gara is a kazekage so it is only natural that he can compete against kage lvl shinobis like Killerbee, Tsuchikage, Naruto etc. Kishimoto wouldn't make him a weakling if he was to draw a fight between the two, that would be lame.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #9092
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
It's continuing coz I'm bored. hahahehe

C2 dragon would do nothing against Gara, Gara would just block the projectile explosives with his sand. C4 and C0, one of those is a suicide move that creates giant explosion right? The other is a microbomb attack. So to conclude, Deidara going kamikaze is a draw, and he could probably pull that and succeed vs almost any ninja in the series, including Killerbee. Microbombs would defeat Gara, they would also defeat Killerbee and anyone that doesn't have sharingan or byakugan to see them.
But Deidara was a perfect match against Gara coz he can fly, imagine if he was a fighter that was earth bound...Gara would have crushed him in the desert very quickly using giant sand burial jutsu.
C2 Dragon has something Gaara doesn't: spam. Gaara can't handle spam.
Bee could survive C4 the exact same way Sasuke did, at least think about what you're saying.

Quote:
Gara has greater range and his attacks cover greater area, he can fly so he is more mobile. Gara is a kazekage so it is only natural that he can compete against kage lvl shinobis like Killerbee, Tsuchikage, Naruto etc. Kishimoto wouldn't make him a weakling if he was to draw a fight between the two, that would be lame.
If by "greater range and area" you mean "less range and area than the Bijuu Bomb/Menacing Ball". The Bijuu bomb alone would be enough to wreck Gaara's shit harder than Lee, Kimimaro, and Deidara combined. Bee is physically stronger than Kimimaro, faster than Lee, and more powerful than Deidara in pure destructive force. He has everything anyone could need in beating Gaara. I love that you say "WELL HE CAN FLY" here while saying Deidara had an advantage against Gaara because he could fly. It's so incredibly contradictory and hypocritical. KB's speed and power overwhelm everything Gaara could even attempt. End of story.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-10-2011)
Old 01-11-2011, 01:31 AM   #9093
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Sakura vs. Hinata
You just had to do that, didn't you? You dog...
Old 01-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #9094
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
C2 Dragon has something Gaara doesn't: spam. Gaara can't handle spam.
Bee could survive C4 the exact same way Sasuke did, at least think about what you're saying.
I would like you to clarify how could Bee survive the C4 the exact same way Sasuke did.

Gara can't handle spam? I don't know what to say about that, he only has the absolute defense when he creates a sand sphere around himself so if you spam him with long range attacks it would do nothing unless they can pierce the sphere. While he is in the sphere he can create a sand eye that gives him vision of what is going on outside so he can even create additional sand walls around him to block the incoming projectiles.

Quote:
If by "greater range and area" you mean "less range and area than the Bijuu Bomb/Menacing Ball". The Bijuu bomb alone would be enough to wreck Gaara's shit harder than Lee, Kimimaro, and Deidara combined. Bee is physically stronger than Kimimaro, faster than Lee, and more powerful than Deidara in pure destructive force. He has everything anyone could need in beating Gaara. I love that you say "WELL HE CAN FLY" here while saying Deidara had an advantage against Gaara because he could fly. It's so incredibly contradictory and hypocritical. KB's speed and power overwhelm everything Gaara could even attempt. End of story.
So Bee spams the menacing balls now? I never saw him fight like that in the manga. I didn't know Bee is a menacing ball spammer. Bijuu bomb would be either evaded or blocked with a giant wall of sand, you can pick one of those two options coz Gara is capable of doing either.
When I said Deidara had the advantage of flying I was comparing him with the guys that can't fly, so I say Deidara was best suited to fight Gara. Deidara is better suited to fight Gara than Killerbee is. You don't respect gingers enough, that is the root of the problem lmao. I know what the real problem is though, you guys are underestimating Gara way too much, I hope Kishi will show him doing some gigantic sand attack soon so you can see the power and area of Gara's attacks.

Just had a great idea, imagine if Killerbee started to charge his bijuu ball and Gara catches his feet with sand and trips him to land on his face. Gara can even redirect his attack.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 01-13-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #9095
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I would like you to clarify how could Bee survive the C4 the exact same way Sasuke did.
Bee = Raiton user. Fucking pathetic.

Quote:
Gara can't handle spam? I don't know what to say about that, he only has the absolute defense when he creates a sand sphere around himself so if you spam him with long range attacks it would do nothing unless they can pierce the sphere. While he is in the sphere he can create a sand eye that gives him vision of what is going on outside so he can even create additional sand walls around him to block the incoming projectiles.
C2 Dragon's projectiles are far, FAR stronger than anything C1. Spamming that would break holes in Gaara's defense exactly the same way Lee's blitzing did. A mere blitz from Bee would be several times stronger than a C2 projectile.

Quote:
So Bee spams the menacing balls now? I never saw him fight like that in the manga. I didn't know Bee is a menacing ball spammer. Bijuu bomb would be either evaded or blocked with a giant wall of sand, you can pick one of those two options coz Gara is capable of doing either.
When I said Deidara had the advantage of flying I was comparing him with the guys that can't fly, so I say Deidara was best suited to fight Gara. Deidara is better suited to fight Gara than Killerbee is. You don't respect gingers enough, that is the root of the problem lmao. I know what the real problem is though, you guys are underestimating Gara way too much, I hope Kishi will show him doing some gigantic sand attack soon so you can see the power and area of Gara's attacks.
So what you're saying is that the Bijuu Bomb, which is fully capable of utterly destroying an entire city, would be blocked "easily" by Gaara? When Gaara couldn't even fully block C3 with all the sand of a fucking desert? Given that Bee stated that the Bijuu bomb is, quote, "the first technique any Jinchuuriki learns", yeah, I'd say he's perfectly capable of using it a lot. Especially since it didn't weaken Bee or Naruto using it the same way Samehada draining chakra did, so it obviously does not take huge amounts of Bijuu chakra to use the tech.

We're obviously underestimating Gaara by not assuming that he can do all manner of shit that he has never shown or ignoring manga evidence of the actual power of his techniques.

Quote:
Just had a great idea, imagine if Killerbee started to charge his bijuu ball and Gara catches his feet with sand and trips him to land on his face. Gara can even redirect his attack.
Because that worked so well for Pain. Oh wait, no it didn't. It got him and a 2km radius around him blown up. From an incomplete, 6-tails Menacing Ball.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:19 AM   #9096
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Bee = Raiton user. Fucking pathetic.
Let me clear something out first - C4 are microbombs, right? How the fuck would Killerbee even see them or know about them? He wouldn't so he wouldn't be able to counter that. Sasuke had sharingan.

Quote:
C2 Dragon's projectiles are far, FAR stronger than
anything C1. Spamming that would break holes in Gaara's defense exactly the same way Lee's blitzing did. A mere blitz from Bee would be several times stronger than a C2 projectile.
How do you know an ordinary explosion would break holes in Gara's defense. Even if it breaks holes Gara can mend them quickly.
Lee was before time skip and Gara was not as proficient then as he is now.
How will Bee blitz Gara when Gara is 100 meters in the air standing in his sand sphere?
Quote:
So what you're saying is that the Bijuu Bomb, which is fully capable of utterly destroying an entire city, would be blocked "easily" by Gaara? When Gaara couldn't even fully block C3 with all the sand of a fucking desert? Given that Bee stated that the Bijuu bomb is, quote, "the first technique any Jinchuuriki learns", yeah, I'd say he's perfectly capable of using it a lot. Especially since it didn't weaken Bee or Naruto using it the same way Samehada draining chakra did, so it obviously does not take huge amounts of Bijuu chakra to use the tech.
Gara did block that explosion from Deidara otherwise the sand village would have been destroyed.
Quote:
We're obviously underestimating Gaara by not assuming that he can do all manner of shit that he has never shown or ignoring manga evidence of the actual power of his techniques.
There is manga evidence that Gara can block an explosion that would destroy an entire city. Maybe he would be low on chakra after that though.

Quote:
Because that worked so well for Pain. Oh wait, no it didn't. It got him and a 2km radius around him blown up. From an incomplete, 6-tails Menacing Ball.
Gara can solo Yahiko Pein.

Look, we obviously don't agree on Gara's overall strength, so there is no point on arguing this vs anymore. At least admit Bee would have a hard time against Gara and we can move on to the next fight.

Old 01-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #9097
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Ok I'm calling it now killer bee vrs pain(all bodies)
I say that bee stands a good chance of winning although I do not dispute the fact that pain is the shit but a partially acquired sage mode jiraiya was able to get rid of 3 bodies and only lost b'cos of a l'il mistake. Probably a draw or a win for either one with great chakra loss
Old 01-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #9098
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
I say that bee stands a good chance of winning although I do not dispute the fact that pain is the shit but a partially acquired sage mode jiraiya was able to get rid of 3 bodies and only lost b'cos of a l'il mistake. Probably a draw or a win for either one with great chakra loss
I think Pain would lose to Kirabi. KB has all the tools in his arsenal to push Pain to the edge and beyond. Naruto's SM was handy, but it fell short in the end and what got him through was Kyuubi. Kirabi can control Hachibi's entire power. I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do the same...
Old 01-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #9099
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Sakura vs. Hinata
Had this debate a thousand times. Sakura wins 8-2.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #9100
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Kabuto vs Orochimaru...

Please do not include Edo-Tensei in this fight. I want to know which of the two is the better fighter.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #9101
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Kabuto vs Orochimaru...

Please do not include Edo-Tensei in this fight. I want to know which of the two is the better fighter.
Kabuto since he's the only dude in history to give Oro the finger & lived to tell the tale.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (01-15-2011), Wolverine (01-14-2011)
Old 01-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #9102
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Kabuto Hands Down
Old 01-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #9103
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
I don't know, I think Pein would win with all his 6 bodies working synchronized against just one person that is Killerbee. If Killerbee can use the samehada then he has better chances. But still, Pein wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Kabuto vs Orochimaru...

I don't know how that fight would go, but I pick Oro as the winner. Reason is I like him better. They both look like snakes now and have big regeneration if they get hurt. Kabuto knows medicine so he might be able to kill Oro with his knowledge, Oro might know his snake form weaknesses so he might use that against Kabuto. Oro is more courageous and willing to take risks than Kabuto is and that could be his advantage. Kabuto is more aware of his limitations and doesn't overestimate himself and that could be his advantage.

Last edited by superninja; 01-14-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:45 PM   #9104
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Let me clear something out first - C4 are microbombs, right? How the fuck would Killerbee even see them or know about them? He wouldn't so he wouldn't be able to counter that. Sasuke had sharingan.
Remember that Sasuke also figured out that the microbombs existed because Deidara refused to fly in their radius in a very obvious fashion.

Quote:
How do you know an ordinary explosion would break holes in Gara's defense. Even if it breaks holes Gara can mend them quickly.
Lee was before time skip and Gara was not as proficient then as he is now.
How will Bee blitz Gara when Gara is 100 meters in the air standing in his sand sphere?
If kicking something hard can break it, then blowing it up will break it harder. C2 Dragon spams like nothing else. Gaara wouldn't be able to repair a defense that is constantly getting blown to hell.

How will KB blitz Gaara from 100m away when he's in the air? The exact same way he blitzed Hawk from half a mile away and completely annihilated the rock they were standing on.

Quote:
Gara did block that explosion from Deidara otherwise the sand village would have been destroyed.
Parts of the village were destroyed.

Quote:
There is manga evidence that Gara can block an explosion that would destroy an entire city. Maybe he would be low on chakra after that though.
If by "maybe" you mean "no shit sherlock". It happened exactly that way in the manga. You can't argue that Gaara would somehow be able to do the same shit and not be exhausted.

Taking up the sand from an entire desert using up all of his chakra was barely able to contain most of C3. Again: 8-Tails Menacing ball is on a whole other level compared to C3.

Quote:
Gara can solo Yahiko Pein.
what

Quote:
Look, we obviously don't agree on Gara's overall strength, so there is no point on arguing this vs anymore. At least admit Bee would have a hard time against Gara and we can move on to the next fight.
If by "hard time" you mean "one shot".

Oh, and Veng, your points for why Sakura would "totally beat Hinata lolol" were shit then and they're worse now that it's confirmed she can use Air Palm.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 01-14-2011 at 06:46 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #9105
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Had this debate a thousand times. Sakura wins 8-2.
I agree, but it was a troll. Hence, the trollface.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote