VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 61 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-28-2007, 07:04 PM   #901
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
That's very true, however, his transformations aren't instant. It's not as if Goku were going SSJ in .00001 seconds. Also, Kisame knows not to allow Naruto to get to that point, and with his Samehada, he can easily cut through Kyuubi's chakra, which is visible.
question is can he keep up with naruto kyuubified speed i think not. agaiest oro his transformations sky rocketed and he hates itachi and kisame just as much knowing that they want capture him. however this will never happen but since the thread did say all out i started this whole thing naruto 4 tails againest kisame naruto would win and this part was said all out nothing saying how long transfomations and shit naruto is already in kyuubi form let's assume that kisame will lose.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsukuyomi For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 08-28-2007, 07:09 PM   #902
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
question is can he keep up with naruto kyuubified speed i think not.
I doubt it. If 4 tails were dangerous against Orochimaru, it'd definitely be a huge danger against Kisame. But again, Kisame knows not to allow him to transform. That's pretty much a given that Kisame wouldn't allow him to transform. He could have done so back during part 1 when he and Itachi met up with Naruto, but he quickly sliced through and totally stopped Kyuubi's chakra flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
agaiest oro his transformations sky rocketed and he hates itachi and kisame just as much knowing that they want capture him. however this will never happen but since the thread did say all out i started this whole thing naruto 4 tails againest kisame naruto would win and this part was said all out nothing saying how long transfomations and shit naruto is already in kyuubi form let's assume that kisame will lose.
Oh. Sorry, I didn't even see that. I just saw someone mention Naruto and Kisame, I didn't know there were any conditions set for the fight.

Naruto starting w/4 tails would beat Kisame to a pulp. I can't imagine Kisame's Samehada fending off against his attacks, nor can I imagine Kisame having the speed to really do much of anything against Naruto.

Under normal circumstances, though, in the Naruto world, without any conditions to give Naruto the advantage, Kisame would beat Naruto.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #903
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

u guys arent really giving kisame any credit. we havent seen anything he can really do and ur saying hell lose automatically to the 4 tails. i might be wrong but didnt kisame take out the 4 tails all by himself
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #904
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I doubt it. If 4 tails were dangerous against Orochimaru, it'd definitely be a huge danger against Kisame. But again, Kisame knows not to allow him to transform. That's pretty much a given that Kisame wouldn't allow him to transform. He could have done so back during part 1 when he and Itachi met up with Naruto, but he quickly sliced through and totally stopped Kyuubi's chakra flow.

Oh. Sorry, I didn't even see that. I just saw someone mention Naruto and Kisame, I didn't know there were any conditions set for the fight.

Naruto starting w/4 tails would beat Kisame to a pulp. I can't imagine Kisame's Samehada fending off against his attacks, nor can I imagine Kisame having the speed to really do much of anything against Naruto.

Under normal circumstances, though, in the Naruto world, without any conditions to give Naruto the advantage, Kisame would beat Naruto.
I still don't agree or disagree with you on Kisame losing to 4 tailed Naruto. There is still to much unknown about Kisame's abilities to guess that we have seen all he can do, because we have to remember that we saw him fight at 30% and not 100. That is a big gap to say that Kisame would lose. I am hoping that he will prove me right in the series.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 08-28-2007 at 07:17 PM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #905
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
u guys arent really giving kisame any credit. we havent seen anything he can really do and ur saying hell lose automatically to the 4 tails. i might be wrong but didnt kisame take out the 4 tails all by himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
I still don't agree or disagree with you on Kisame losing to 4 tailed Naruto. There is still to much unknown about Kisame's abilities to guess that we have seen all he can do, because we have to remember that we saw him fight at 30% and not 100. That is a big gap to say that Kisame would lose. I am hoping that he will prove me right in the series.
Really? You guys know nothing of his abilities? Have you guys been watching the episodes of reading the manga? Because I do remember him showing a few times what he can do. Even if not at 100%, we've seen things he can do in actual battles. So we judge based on what we know, not what we think we don't know.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #906
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

all we saw him do was create water and do a shark jutsu. u cant really use that to make a judgement.also the water prison
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #907
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
all we saw him do was create water and do a shark jutsu. u cant really use that to make a judgement
he uses suiton to fight 3 jutsu that we have seen from zabuza and sharks and most liekly more sution thats all he can do.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:28 PM   #908
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
all we saw him do was create water and do a shark jutsu. u cant really use that to make a judgement
Oh right, so his skills of eating chakra with his Samehada don't count. As well as the fact that his sword is extremely durable, and will only allow itself to be used by him. And that it shaves. And that he has super strength. And that he has massive chakra. And that on water, he's hella fast. And that he has a butt load of water based jutsus, which we've seen some of. And that he can create underwater sharks. The fact that he's an Akatsuki member, and will most likely be hard to kill, and is most likely quite experienced.

Yeah, there CERTAINLY isn't enough there to make any sort of judgement.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:32 PM   #909
blake
Hunter-Nin

ok i forgot samehada. and hes fast on water, alot of ninjas are fast on water.and i really dont think that is enough.

Last edited by blake; 08-28-2007 at 07:35 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:37 PM   #910
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
ok i forgot samehada. and hes fast on water, alot of ninjas are fast on water.and i really dont think that is enough.
He's used the water to be faster than any normal ninja. o_O

Still? Well, I guess we're different. That's enough to make some form of judgement, not just decide to not make any judgements.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:42 PM   #911
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
blake alot of ninjas are fast on water
oh really name me one.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:47 PM   #912
blake
Hunter-Nin

itachi when he was confronted by kakashi, kurenai, and asuma. thats the first one i really thought of

Last edited by blake; 08-28-2007 at 07:48 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #913
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
itachi when he was confronted by kakashi, kurenai, and asuma. thats the first one i really thought of
tsk tsk tsk *sigh* my firend itachi is fast on his own like that it's his speed and that's not even 100% of his speed so anyothers now that we know itachi is a non factor.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:55 PM   #914
blake
Hunter-Nin

u asked and i answered. any ninja can be fast on water if hes fast on land too
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:57 PM   #915
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
u asked and i answered. any ninja can be fast on water if hes fast on land too
yes but we have not sen any other than kisame to bad for you.
goldengod (08-30-2010)