VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 639 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-20-2011, 02:24 PM   #9571
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriQ View Post
yeah yeah bookworm
What's this? Another idiot who is trying to compensate for a lack of knowledge and intelligence with accusations of "trying too hard", "overanalyzing", and "you have no life"?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-20-2011), kael03 (03-20-2011)

Old 03-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #9572
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It's JU, I gave up trying to figure out the method behind his madness long ago. His posts are filled with ramblings and nonsense, you just have to be smart enough to read past them. You, apparently, are not.
As for the capitalized "then", again, JU's posts are usually filled with nonsense, ramblings, spelling and grammar errors. He may have meant something along the lines of "now then, Kakashi vs Itachi...FIGHT!"

LOL!

you said that as if you knew me personally.

I mean that as a compliment, you nailed me exactly.

lol. good times.

Usually when i ramble, misspell, etc. it is because i am in a hurry. Although i am known for writing slower than i think...lol. If you know what i mean.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #9573
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
LMAO completely missed the point of Kakashi using Kubikiri Bōchō which by the way is an ideal counter to Samehada's abilities.
Look Okay Kakashi has a sword so what?

Kisame has a shit load of chakra and powerful jutsu.

THANKS to SAMEHADA!!!

did not miss the point of him using a damn sword instead of just sharinghan.

Look everyone can't be Guy and NOT use jutsu to counter jutsu. (he even had to pull out his ultimate jutsu counter)

Sword vs. sword is NOT what Kisame uses Samehada for. he uses it to get chakra to merge and to shred. Not as a main weapon

Kakashi would still not outlast Kisame. I am sorry but Kisame fought HIS match, GUY. Kakashi is NOT his match. w/ or w/o a sword.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:06 PM   #9574
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
guys guys guys this is a naruto forum not a battle forum so you two shut up and get some narutomania in you, savi
Dude this is the vs section & is very much the battle section of the forum. Ether get with the program or GTFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Kakashi would still not outlast Kisame. I am sorry but Kisame fought HIS match, GUY. Kakashi is NOT his match. w/ or w/o a sword.
Who said anything about outlasting? I said Kakashi would simply kill Kisame with his superior skill which would make the monster chakra pool completely irrelevant.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-20-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #9575
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Kakashi's "greater skill" is not in wielding the weapon he's been given for the sake of the matchup. Kisame trained his whole life with the sword, Kakashi barely ever uses one. His greatest skill is in his Ninjutsu, and Kisame's entire schtick is making Ninjutsu fucking useless. Kakashi has to avoid being overwhelmed by Kisame's power and the scale of Kisame's attacks while being unable to effectively use most of his own best abilities. That doesn't really sound like an edge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-20-2011), jericho Uzimaki (03-21-2011), kael03 (03-20-2011)
Old 03-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #9576
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Dude this is the vs section & is very much the battle section of the forum. Ether get with the program or GTFO.
oo so you want a piece of me.you want some come get some
Old 03-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #9577
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Kakashi's "greater skill" is not in wielding the weapon he's been given for the sake of the matchup. Kisame trained his whole life with the sword, Kakashi barely ever uses one.
Kakashi fought Zabuza 3 times now with sharingan active right? You do realize that he should be able to mimic Zabuza's sword technique by now because of the sharingan right? He can also mimic Kisame's movement on the fly as well to gain even more experience.

Quote:
His greatest skill is in his Ninjutsu, and Kisame's entire schtick is making Ninjutsu fucking useless.
How so when Kakashi can execute ninjutsu faster than Kisame & copy his technique almost instantly? Kakashi's also a raton user & as we've seen in the past lightning flows quite easily through water. I mean if you don't want to factor in taijutsu fighting with swords.

Quote:
Kakashi has to avoid being overwhelmed by Kisame's power and the scale of Kisame's attacks while being unable to effectively use most of his own best abilities.
How is that true when Kakashi has shown the ability to completely nullify Kisame's ninjutsu with a clone?

Quote:
That doesn't really sound like an edge.
They're both Suuton users while Kakashi can also use Raton & doton. Kakashi can mimic Kisame's own techniques, use Raton to channel lightning through Kisame's water, use doton to block overwhelming suuton (doton beats suuton), while bringing the fight into close range where his sharingan & sword play can hand him a physical victory by way of decapitation.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #9578
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
oo so you want a piece of me.you want some come get some
Oh look! An internet tough guy. What do you think you could possibly do to anyone? That's if we decide to take you seriously (protip: we don't).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-20-2011), k-lai (03-20-2011), Vengeance (03-20-2011)
Old 03-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #9579
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Kakashi fought Zabuza 3 times now with sharingan active right? You do realize that he should be able to mimic Zabuza's sword technique by now because of the sharingan right? He can also mimic Kisame's movement on the fly as well to gain even more experience.
It's not enough just to use a sharingan mimicry of Zabuza's technique. Just in terms of wielding the sword, let's compare Kakashi to other notable "giant-ass sword" wielders in the series. Zabuza and Kisame are way more built and thus way more suited to wielding their giant-ass swords than Kakashi ever would be, and Suigetsu can control the bulk of his body at will. Comparing to another manga, it's like handing the Dragon Slayer to Serpico in Berserk. Sure, the guy's a genius who can figure out Guts' entire strategy. Doesn't mean he could lift the damn sword and use it. Kakashi doesn't know the Decapitating Carving Knife the way a true wielder would. To use the weapon to its fullest would require muscle memory and exact knowledge of its limitations. Neither of which Kakashi is going to have.

Quote:
How so when Kakashi can execute ninjutsu faster than Kisame & copy his technique almost instantly? Kakashi's also a raton user & as we've seen in the past lightning flows quite easily through water. I mean if you don't want to factor in taijutsu fighting with swords.
Chakra-eating sword and chakra-eating ninjutsu. The former can't be copied, the latter is of such huge scale that Kakashi would exhaust himself trying to use it. That's what I meant by having a schtick of nullifying ninjutsu.

Quote:
How is that true when Kakashi has shown the ability to completely nullify Kisame's ninjutsu with a clone?
Kisame's Suitons were nowhere near the scale in Part I as they were in Part II. He was pretty much making the ocean his bitch in Part II. A clone is sure as hell not going to "completely nullify" that.

Quote:
They're both Suuton users while Kakashi can also use Raton & doton. Kakashi can mimic Kisame's own techniques, use Raton to channel lightning through Kisame's water, use doton to block overwhelming suuton (doton beats suuton), while bringing the fight into close range where his sharingan & sword play can hand him a physical victory by way of decapitation.
Kisame's Suiton >>>>>>> Kakashi's Suiton, Kakashi's Doton are not on the level with his Suiton and Raiton (he's used the go underground technique and made a smaller version of the rock wall Hiruzen made), and Kakashi's ninjutsu as a whole are vulnerable to being absorbed by Samehada or the Giant Shark Missile shit. Meanwhile in Taijutsu, Kakashi has to deal with Kisame's superhuman physical abilities, combining with Samehada, and superior skill with the sword with only his Sharingan and a rudimentary mimicry of Zabuza's strategy to work with.

I don't think Kakashi is going to get wrecked, but he's sure as shit not going to walk all over Kisame.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-21-2011), Vengeance (03-20-2011)
Old 03-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #9580
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Oh look! An internet tough guy. What do you think you could possibly do to anyone? That's if we decide to take you seriously (protip: we don't).
havent you had enough already.you should know better than to argue over a stupid sentence.let bygones be bygones
Old 03-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #9581
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
havent you had enough already.
I'm bored.

Quote:
you should know better than to argue over a stupid sentence.
You should know better than to threaten someone over the internet.

Quote:
let bygones be bygones
What "bygones"? You told veng to "come get some", I called you an internet tough guy and no one takes you seriously. Where are the "bygones" there?

Also, spacing between sentences, as well as actual grammar, makes you look less like a retard.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (03-20-2011)
Old 03-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #9582
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Fair enough Korby. I guess I should have waited until Kakashi actually has his rampage before posting this fight(So we could see his actual skill with the sword against other swordsmen). I will say one thing though. Kakashi was able to hold Kubikiri Bōchō with one hand which is an indicator that he can at least swing the sword. To be continued once the manga focuses on Kakashi again.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-20-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #9583
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

And so the wait continues...
Old 03-20-2011, 05:36 PM   #9584
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

What about Itachi vs Nagato. Both in their prime.....
Old 03-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #9585
goldengod
Double S rank criminal

goldengod is on a distinguished roadgoldengod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyThisIsAwkward View Post
What about Itachi vs Nagato. Both in their prime.....
I hate these prime fights. Because we have little to no info about them in their prime. It's like saying 3rd hokage in his prime

Last edited by goldengod; 03-20-2011 at 08:03 PM.
goldengod is offline   Reply With Quote