VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 643 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #9631
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Or with a resistant enough summon, like Ukon and Sakon did. And what does Pain have? Of course, Animal Path!
That "resistant summon" was Oro's ultimate defense.
The only Pein summon that is maybe resistant enough is the giant rhino because he might have tough hide and is big so he has the mass. However twin headed dog made a big dent in a giant door made of iron so maybe not even rhino could stop Kiba and Akamaru.

Quote:
Except he doesn't. Raikage sent him flying like a rubber ball with his ball.
lol CS2 Juugo tanked raikages fist going through his body and then proceeded to attack him. How many people can do that? Juugo can tank serious damage and he is crazy so he won't be put down easily.

Quote:
And that exception is why Chouji would ultimately fail: he has to defeat Animal Path in order to get rid of the dog, but with Deva Realm on defense, he'd fall flat.
Kakashi or Rock Lee can take care of the summoner, Chouji just needs to smash some summons or something else.

Quote:
And exactly how he'd "silent kill" the 3 paths I still didn't mention (Human, Asura and Naraka)? I guess he'd probably take care of Asura with some help, but the other 2 together are too dangerous for most shinobi.
Naraka is just used for reviving others and will be put behind all the other Peins to be kept safe. Around "naraka" pein will probably be one or two paths to guard it.
Gated Rock Lee can beat most of the Peins by himself except for god realm.
I don't know whether it's better if Kakashi goes behind Peins front line underground while the hard hitters are pressing the front line (this way Pein has to divide his force) or if Kakashi stays with his team and uses combination with the hard hitters to quickly kill Pein paths that are forward.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #9632
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Um, Kakashi couldn't take on 2 Paths when they invaded Konoha. What makes you think he could take more? Even with the assistance of the others. By the way, why Lee and not Guy? Guy's shown to be stronger with the Gates and is able to use summons.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-21-2011), NeoKakarott023 (03-21-2011), Numinous (03-22-2011)
Old 03-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #9633
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,418
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Lol, Chouji is a pussy and would probably be too scared to face pain. So it's more like Kakashi, Kiba and Akamaru, Juugo and Rock Lee vs. the 6th paths of Pain. But still, Juugo? Kiba? Kiba got side stepped by Madara and Juugo is just lol.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:09 PM   #9634
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Um, Kakashi couldn't take on 2 Paths when they invaded Konoha. What makes you think he could take more? Even with the assistance of the others. By the way, why Lee and not Guy? Guy's shown to be stronger with the Gates and is able to use summons.
Kakashi couldn't take...one of those 2 was the strongest Pein body and Kakashi was doing just fine. If you switch the god realm with any other Pein then Kakashi would have had an easier time. Plus he almost killed 2 paths with help from chouji and his dad, if he used kamui instead of chidori on a chained Pein he would have won. Lee is chosen because Lee needs to be appreciated more, Gai is a little stronger with gates and imo Gai can solo any Pein one on one and most of them even if they work as a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Lol, Chouji is a pussy and would probably be too scared to face pain. So it's more like Kakashi, Kiba and Akamaru, Juugo and Rock Lee vs. the 6th paths of Pain. But still, Juugo? Kiba? Kiba got side stepped by Madara and Juugo is just lol.
Chouji is not a pussy, well he is but Kakashi gave him a speech to motivate him. He also took the last pill so he gains some chakra upgrade and is about to die probably so he doesn't care.
This is CS2 Juugo who can take a direct hit from a rocket and still live and attack after that. He could take on robo Pein and win one on one. If he can survive raikages attacks then he can survive anything Pein throws at him except for the soul extraction.
Kiba in fusion with akamaru is not the same as just Kiba and akamaru. He becomes a giant twin headed dog that can attack fast with his spinning whirlwind and cause gigantic damage.
Gated Rock Lee can take on any Pein one on one and win (even the god realm) since he is much more faster and powerful.

I am talking about these guys each using their power up mode for a short duration of time and they are actually pretty strong while they are powered up. People need to realize that, but I don't blame you guys for underestimating, I blame Kishi since Rock Lee, Kiba and Chouji didn't use their power ups since part one and that was over 300 chapters ago so its easy to forget.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 03-21-2011 at 11:11 PM.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #9635
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

We're not underestimating, we're being realists. None of the people you chose could do shit against Pain. It took just the 6 paths to wipe out Konoha. Kakashi - dead, Jiraiya - dead. Naruto only won because of plot-no-jutsu (a fucking book made Nagato off himself, for fucks sake) and a hacked Sage Mode that was inspired by plot-no-jutsu. Until Naruto showed up, none of the paths had been killed by ANYONE in Konoha.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-21-2011), NeoKakarott023 (03-22-2011), Numinous (03-22-2011)
Old 03-21-2011, 11:26 PM   #9636
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
That "resistant summon" was Oro's ultimate defense.
The only Pein summon that is maybe resistant enough is the giant rhino because he might have tough hide and is big so he has the mass. However twin headed dog made a big dent in a giant door made of iron so maybe not even rhino could stop Kiba and Akamaru.



lol CS2 Juugo tanked raikages fist going through his body and then proceeded to attack him. How many people can do that? Juugo can tank serious damage and he is crazy so he won't be put down easily.



Kakashi or Rock Lee can take care of the summoner, Chouji just needs to smash some summons or something else.



Naraka is just used for reviving others and will be put behind all the other Peins to be kept safe. Around "naraka" pein will probably be one or two paths to guard it.
Gated Rock Lee can beat most of the Peins by himself except for god realm.
I don't know whether it's better if Kakashi goes behind Peins front line underground while the hard hitters are pressing the front line (this way Pein has to divide his force) or if Kakashi stays with his team and uses combination with the hard hitters to quickly kill Pein paths that are forward.
Actually Oro's Ultimate Defense was 3 Gates, Kiba blew through 2 and made a dent in the 3rd.

Now with regard to Nagato/Pein, its seems like I'm defending him as much as Sasuke nowadays because IMHO people have actually forgotten how Uber this dude was. His intro was he felt Jiraiya whom had turned himself into a frog THROUGH THE RAIN HE MADE. Additionally after outright destroying Jiraiya (whom would easily assraep all of those characters in this battle) he went to the town of all of those guys, whooped all of their asses, and nuked their home. I understand the 'rules' and they knowing about Nagato, and blah blah, but for real the only reason thoughts of Peins defeat exist was for SPECIFIC REASONS, any shinobi or group without these will perish vs. Nagato/Pein, IMHO.

Specific Reasons Naruto Defeated Pein (I'm sorry, they stopped fighting and started drinking Rainbow Luv Punch)

#1 He was the lead character, only Madara had a shot, lets be real.
#2 He was in Sage Mode, which helped his sensing, frog katas, jutsu, etc.
#3 He came with 3 Boss Toad Summons, and 2 Sage Masters in Ma & Pa.
#4 Naruto has a chakra tank the size of an Arab oil field.
#5 the 9 Tail Jink was inside him
#6 the Kyuubi has a chakra tank twice the size of Naruto
#7 One would have to be the smartest dumb guy in the ninja world to talk a guy into killing himself.

Notice if your shinobi, or crew that you dream up don't have most of the 7, (okay to hell with 1 & 7), they don't belong in this characters discussion. I didn't even like dude at first, but Nagato/Peins manga feats are LEGENDARY.

The sheer power, I can't understand the confusion, and dude dosen't make many mistakes, master of ALL ninjutsu too?

I honestly am sad that Nagato died before he could slap Raichu around for a while and humble him some.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-21-2011 at 11:30 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-21-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 12:19 AM   #9637
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 211
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Apparently you've forgotten that Goku can use Instant Transmission to go anywhere he wants. He used it to go from the earth, to King Kai's planet, which is in otherworld. I believe otherworld is considered an alternate dimension (plane of existence, or whatever you want to call it). So yeah, Goku can dimensional shift his ass out of Madara's eye dimension thingy as much as he wants, and it uses almost no power to do so. What's Fagdara gonna do then?
No, apparently you need to brush up on your dbz. I dont even wanna turn this into a debate but the level of sarcasm im getting is surprising. Goku cannot instant transmission "to go anywhere he wants" it depends. He can only travel to places where he detects someone "familiar" to him. He needs to lock on to someone in order to do the technique. A example of this was at the end of dbz Dende asked him to go to the new Namek but Goku couldnt because he said there energy was too far away for him to lock on to. If Goku cannot detect any familiar energy from Madaras dimension hes fucked. Also in Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan, its said that this move briefly moves the user into a pocket dimension which then allows them to move to any location instantly. However, the user cannot travel to an area they have never been to unless they can detect someone familiar to them to use as a homing beacon.

So there are limits to Gokus godly technique. It does allow him to move at the speed of light. Which is impressive, but wont help if hes lost in another dimension, where he cant detect anyone he knows. Goku wouldnt attack for 5 mins straight, hes not that kind of guy. Knowing him hed start off "regular" to guage Madaras power (like he always does) If he attacks, realizes he "missed" and pauses even for a min. to try to understand why, hes getting sucked up. Only plausible thing I can see him doing (idk if hes as smart as the 4th) would be to instant transmission out of it while hes being sucked in. Cant say for sure if he would or wouldnt...

Last edited by Amuro; 03-22-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #9638
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
No, apparently you need to brush up on your dbz. I dont even wanna turn this into a debate but the level of sarcasm im getting is surprising. Goku cannot instant transmission "to go anywhere he wants" it depends. He can only travel to places where he detects someone "familiar" to him. He needs to lock on to someone in order to do the technique. A example of this was at the end of dbz Dende asked him to go to the new Namek but Goku couldnt because he said there energy was too far away for him to lock on to. If Goku cannot detect any familiar energy from Madaras dimension hes fucked. Also in Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan, its said that this move briefly moves the user into a pocket dimension which then allows them to move to any location instantly. However, the user cannot travel to an area they have never been to unless they can detect someone familiar to them to use as a homing beacon.

So there are limits to Gokus godly technique. It does allow him to move at the speed of light. Which is impressive, but wont help if hes lost in another dimension, where he cant detect anyone he knows. Goku wouldnt attack for 5 mins straight, hes not that kind of guy. Knowing him hed start off "regular" to guage Madaras power (like he always does) If he attacks, realizes he "missed" and pauses even for a min. to try to understand why, hes getting sucked up. Only plausible thing I can see him doing (idk if hes as smart as the 4th) would be to instant transmission out of it while hes being sucked in. Cant say for sure if he would or wouldnt...
If you look at what your saying, your simply attempting to give Madara power and abilities to assist him in simply staying on the battlefield with Goku. Madara can warp without much effort, I give you that, but since by your words on Earth he can probably instant transmission at will, giving him basically the same power as Madara, now here you begin failing miserably. Goku has taken techs/jutsu from much more Uber beings than Madara, and lived, often times without even powering up to massive Super Sayian levels. Madara got his arm rocked off by Minato, and to me Minato < any Sayian every born, and additionally Kamehameha would send Madara into another dimension, and he wouldn't come back, and those are simply manga faktz. The power levels in those 2 mangas are simply night and day, and NOBODY FROM NARUTO STANDS A SHOT VS. A SAIYAN, NOT EVEN NAGATO/PEIN. Heck Ridoku with the Jyuubi would get broken. Naruto's a one world manga, Dragonball Z & GT is a multiple world manga, its impossible to compare the two validly, IMHO.

Whats Madara's answer if Goku goes Super Ape? A genjutsu? Inzagai? None of that would help him, Madara in all his life has never faced anything, or even imagined anything like a Saiyan.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-22-2011 at 09:18 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-22-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #9639
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
That "resistant summon" was Oro's ultimate defense.
Quote:
Actually Oro's Ultimate Defense was 3 Gates, Kiba blew through 2 and made a dent in the 3rd.
Actually Sakon and Ukon only summoned 1 Rashoumon vs the 3 Orochimaru summoned against Naruto.

Quote:
The only Pein summon that is maybe resistant enough is the giant rhino because he might have tough hide and is big so he has the mass. However twin headed dog made a big dent in a giant door made of iron so maybe not even rhino could stop Kiba and Akamaru.
You used a very bad summon for defense, the panda summon is much better for the job than the rhino, which is mainly offensive.

Quote:
lol CS2 Juugo tanked raikages fist going through his body and then proceeded to attack him. How many people can do that? Juugo can tank serious damage and he is crazy so he won't be put down easily.
And again, you missed the part where he was sent flying off a wall. Just because he survived doesn't mean he has a good defense, it might rather mean he's a good resilience or just plain lucky.

Quote:
Kakashi or Rock Lee can take care of the summoner, Chouji just needs to smash some summons or something else.
And Deva Realm sends both away with Shinra Tensei. There's no one in the team with a fast enough long-ranged attack to give them leverage over Deva Realm.

Quote:
Naraka is just used for reviving others and will be put behind all the other Peins to be kept safe. Around "naraka" pein will probably be one or two paths to guard it.
Except Naraka Path can take away souls with the Outer Path, so it's as valuable on the offense as it is on defense.

Quote:
Gated Rock Lee can beat most of the Peins by himself except for god realm.
And that's the problem right there: put Deva Realm defending the other paths and Rock Lee becomes a joke.

Quote:
I don't know whether it's better if Kakashi goes behind Peins front line underground while the hard hitters are pressing the front line (this way Pein has to divide his force)
And why do you think Pain would divide his paths if he doesn't need to?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-22-2011), NeoKakarott023 (03-22-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #9640
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Actually Sakon and Ukon only summoned 1 Rashoumon vs Kiba/Akamaru the 3 Orochimaru summoned against Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You used a very bad summon for defense, the panda summon is much better for the job than the rhino, which is mainly offensive.



And again, you missed the part where he was sent flying off a wall. Just because he survived doesn't mean he has a good defense, it might rather mean he's a good resilience or just plain lucky.



And Deva Realm sends both away with Shinra Tensei. There's no one in the team with a fast enough long-ranged attack to give them leverage over Deva Realm.



Except Naraka Path can take away souls with the Outer Path, so it's as valuable on the offense as it is on defense.



And that's the problem right there: put Deva Realm defending the other paths and Rock Lee becomes a joke.



And why do you think Pain would divide his paths if he doesn't need to?
Yeah I combined 2 fights here, lol. But don't you people miss Oro, that Dude went after shit, he didn't just sit around on his ass, he was always plotting and scheming, kept me on the edge of my seat more than any other 'evil' character in this lame story.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-22-2011 at 10:44 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #9641
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 211
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
If you look at what your saying, your simply attempting to give Madara power and abilities to assist him in simply staying on the battlefield with Goku. Madara can warp without much effort, I give you that, but since by your words on Earth he can probably instant transmission at will, giving him basically the same power as Madara, now here you begin failing miserably. Goku has taken techs/jutsu from much more Uber beings than Madara, and lived, often times without even powering up to massive Super Sayian levels. Madara got his arm rocked off by Minato, and to me Minato < any Sayian every born, and additionally Kamehameha would send Madara into another dimension, and he wouldn't come back, and those are simply manga faktz. The power levels in those 2 mangas are simply night and day, and NOBODY FROM NARUTO STANDS A SHOT VS. A SAIYAN, NOT EVEN NAGATO/PEIN. Heck Ridoku with the Jyuubi would get broken. Naruto's a one world manga, Dragonball Z & GT is a multiple world manga, its impossible to compare the two validly, IMHO.

Whats Madara's answer if Goku goes Super Ape? A genjutsu? Inzagai? None of that would help him, Madara in all his life has never faced anything, or even imagined anything like a Saiyan.
*sigh*

"your simply attempting to give Madara power and abilities to assist him"

"on Earth he can probably instant transmission at will, giving him basically the same power as Madara,"
^^
You see what your did there???

Gokus instant transmission is not like Madaras power. Your giving Goku powers and abilities to assit him. You have NEVER seen Goku warp PART of his body with instant transmission. Why would you say that? Its just not the same..

What "power" did I give Madara that would assist him that he dosent already have??

"Goku has taken techs/jutsu from much more Uber beings than Madara, and lived, often times without even powering up to massive Super Sayian levels."

lolwut are you saying? Gokus going to copy Madaras tech????
Sharingan Goku hu? NO...

Madara got his arm rocked off by Minato, and to me Minato < any Sayian every born,

Minato is a Genius. Fact. Goku isnt. I can show you if you like, Gokus has been called dumb many times. Hes not know to be smart, hes like a Naruto.
Minato has a space/time jutsu. Goku can move at the speed of light only if he locks on to a ki signature. Madara has Chakra..

"and additionally Kamehameha would send Madara into another dimension, and he wouldn't come back, and those are simply manga faktz. The power levels in those 2 mangas are simply night and day, and NOBODY FROM NARUTO STANDS A SHOT VS. A SAIYAN, NOT EVEN NAGATO/PEIN. Heck Ridoku with the Jyuubi would get broken. Naruto's a one world manga, Dragonball Z & GT is a multiple world manga, its impossible to compare the two validly, IMHO."

*sigh*

the kamehameha wouldnt hit Madara because he can phase. In GT Nova shenron makes fun of Goku because the build-up for the attack is longer than the attack itself.

My thing is this, it dosent matter how strong Goku is because Madara can make himself intangable. I am aware DBZ characters are strong. I choose Madara because he can beat you regardless of stregnth imo. If he sucks Goku in the eye its done. To me you HAVE to understand his jutsu b4 you can really land anything. It dosent take long for him to suck you in his eye either.

First your like "NO!! goku can instant transmission out of it blah blha blah." now your like "idc Goku is SOOOO STRONG OMG R U CRAZIII" "POWER LVLS!!!"

You and other also attempt to take Goku out of character by saying he'll just blow up the earth -_-. Orly? since when has Goku done shit like that. Go super ape? Rly? Cause hes like Vegeta right? Gonna make a artificial moon and go ape to it. Thats not how Goku fights, its out of character. Hell Goku dosent even like killing, hed rather let his foes walk away with a beating as long as they promise never to hurt anyone again. I can show you if youd like. off the top of my head, Freezia and Ice shenron. Goku rarely goes ss4 at the begining of a fight, especially if he cant read energy from his opponent. Look how long he fights strong foe as a regular sayain. Then makes his super sayain transformation all dramatic n shit.

Like c'mon, i respect your opinion, but dont try to make me look like a dumb ass because you dont agree...


p.s super apes not hitting shit either. acutally imo hes more fucked because hes bigger and slower. idk if he can instant transmission like that. Madara can phase..
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:40 PM   #9642
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
*sigh*

"your simply attempting to give Madara power and abilities to assist him"

"on Earth he can probably instant transmission at will, giving him basically the same power as Madara,"
^^
You see what your did there???

Gokus instant transmission is not like Madaras power. Your giving Goku powers and abilities to assit him. You have NEVER seen Goku warp PART of his body with instant transmission. Why would you say that? Its just not the same..

What "power" did I give Madara that would assist him that he dosent already have??

"Goku has taken techs/jutsu from much more Uber beings than Madara, and lived, often times without even powering up to massive Super Sayian levels."

lolwut are you saying? Gokus going to copy Madaras tech????
Sharingan Goku hu? NO...

Madara got his arm rocked off by Minato, and to me Minato < any Sayian every born,

Minato is a Genius. Fact. Goku isnt. I can show you if you like, Gokus has been called dumb many times. Hes not know to be smart, hes like a Naruto.
Minato has a space/time jutsu. Goku can move at the speed of light only if he locks on to a ki signature. Madara has Chakra..

"and additionally Kamehameha would send Madara into another dimension, and he wouldn't come back, and those are simply manga faktz. The power levels in those 2 mangas are simply night and day, and NOBODY FROM NARUTO STANDS A SHOT VS. A SAIYAN, NOT EVEN NAGATO/PEIN. Heck Ridoku with the Jyuubi would get broken. Naruto's a one world manga, Dragonball Z & GT is a multiple world manga, its impossible to compare the two validly, IMHO."

*sigh*

the kamehameha wouldnt hit Madara because he can phase. In GT Nova shenron makes fun of Goku because the build-up for the attack is longer than the attack itself.

My thing is this, it dosent matter how strong Goku is because Madara can make himself intangable. I am aware DBZ characters are strong. I choose Madara because he can beat you regardless of stregnth imo. If he sucks Goku in the eye its done. To me you HAVE to understand his jutsu b4 you can really land anything. It dosent take long for him to suck you in his eye either.

First your like "NO!! goku can instant transmission out of it blah blha blah." now your like "idc Goku is SOOOO STRONG OMG R U CRAZIII" "POWER LVLS!!!"

You and other also attempt to take Goku out of character by saying he'll just blow up the earth -_-. Orly? since when has Goku done shit like that. Go super ape? Rly? Cause hes like Vegeta right? Gonna make a artificial moon and go ape to it. Thats not how Goku fights, its out of character. Hell Goku dosent even like killing, hed rather let his foes walk away with a beating as long as they promise never to hurt anyone again. I can show you if youd like. off the top of my head, Freezia and Ice shenron. Goku rarely goes ss4 at the begining of a fight, especially if he cant read energy from his opponent. Look how long he fights strong foe as a regular sayain. Then makes his super sayain transformation all dramatic n shit.

Like c'mon, i respect your opinion, but dont try to make me look like a dumb ass because you dont agree...


p.s super apes not hitting shit either. acutally imo hes more fucked because hes bigger and slower. idk if he can instant transmission like that. Madara can phase..
How many characters in Naruto have the ability to destroy the planet, and then go live elsewhere. Zero, Madara dosen't have the power to nuke a planet, Goku does, Pein nuked a village and called himself a God. Additionally, look:

He can only travel to places where he detects someone "familiar" to him.

Those are your words, so since he was found on Earth by his Grandpa, and interacted with boatloads of people, shouldn't there be someone he's familiar with, or are you simply ripping him out of his manga, placing him on Madara's battle field, dumbing down his overall power, speed, etc. so that Madara can defeat him because you say so? Why not give Madara some more power ups so he can matter in said battle. IMHO Madara, with EMS, Rinnengan, every hax in the Narutoverse, and every bijuu, plus his Moons Eye Plan, he'd get raeped. Its simple all of these ninja/shinobi are fighting over a patch of land ON THE EARTH, and he's not just wiping away the competition with hyped up humans. Saiyans are intergalactic, they have destroyed planets, and races on Friezas whim. The nobodies that was running with Goku's Dad prolly killed more and destroyed more than Madara has in his entire existence.
Its like attempting a battle with Bleach & Naruto characters, it just dosen't fit, they're existing on differnet dimensions. Example the dead at best in Naruto can become an Edo, while Death Gods aren't actually 'alive' compared to Sado, Orihime, etc. but they are far from dead at the same time. I'm bowing out here, you desire to go down this path with DBZ, to me its simply...nonsensical. But thats just me.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #9643
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 211
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Again, like I said raw power has nothing to do with it...
Ok neo w.e lets agree to disagree. I know the match up was out of place, and random and I do fully understand what you are saying. As far as the instant transmission thing, those arent my words you can google it if you want. Or just watch dbz. I showed you in earlier posts, where they say in DBZ how gokus instant transmission works, I even referenced a movie. My point was that Goku couldnt just "warp" out of Madaras dimension because his powers dont work like that. Hed have to sense someone familiar to him. He couldnt even warp to new namke from earth because the inhabitants were "too far", and thats in the same dimension. new namek wasnt in another plane, it was just really far. Madara has another dimension.
To me your being a lil close minded but hey w.e. Honestly this is all "fantasy" talk so your attempt to bring some realism to it has me lost. I addressed the whole planet destruction thing and I dont understand how im being unfair to Goku by saying he wouldnt do it. Its not dumbing him down to me, thats just how his character is. Like chouji bitching out, hes designed like that.

Its all speculation anyway so fuggit!
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:22 PM   #9644
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Just a detail that Amuro seems to forget: Madara has to be tangible if he wants to do anything to Goku, therefore Goku has a window, although short, of pulverizing Madara. Which he can, since Kamehameha isn't his only move.

But if you think Madara is so nigh-invulnerable, let's see how you think he'll win against Zodiark (FF XII).

*wink* He uses Final Eclipse, which destroys the very fabric of existence. *wink*
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Amuro (03-22-2011), ask me anything (03-22-2011), NeoKakarott023 (03-22-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #9645
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 211
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

LOL num. I respect that! At least you saw my main point and crushed it! Neo made me feel like I was arguing with my gf haha. Like he danced around my shit and dnt say anything in regaurds to hitting him. It seemed like he just didnt like what i was saying and just went against it.

*wink* how would goku know he has to be tangable in order to suck him up?
Konan knew but that was after a long time of being by his side and observing his abilities.

lol zodiarc? ill troll a liil and say IZANGI!!!
honestly idk destroying the fabric of existance is sum s**t...
(note: i see what you did there, point taken)
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.