VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 657 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #9841
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
you are beyond retarded, you seriously argue points that were never said all the time. its like you cant comprehend whats being written. im going to say it again, casting genjutsu with just a finger rather then having to weave hand signs shows greater skill in casting genjutsu which is part of genjutsu. its a factor but not the only thing to look at but you cant comprehend that for some reason
Frog Song which took signs and several minutes of set-up say hi. Most absurdly powerful genjutsu in the manga short of Tsukuyomi. Takes for-fucking-ever to set up, is a stronger, more skill-intensive technique than any other genjutsu shown, Tsukuyomi notwithstanding.

Quote:
where do you get that he wouldnt be skilled in genjutsu with out his sharingan, he is one of the most skilled shinobi in the manga, thats why he can use the sharingan so well. there are tons of fodder uchiha with sharingan that have an advantage over the avg fodder but doesnt mean they have amazing genjutsu ability. you dont just get amazing genjutsu ability with the sharingan, you have to be skilled to use the sharingan that way.
The Sharingan is explicitly stated to be extremely good at casting genjutsu. Do you remember Chiyo's whole rant about how you don't fight Uchiha one-on-one? Yeah. It's a known fact among ninja from the other nations that, for the most part, all Uchiha are threatening potential users of Genjutsu. Most of Itachi's really strong genjutsu are cast from his Sharingan (the finger genjutsu was nearly broken by Naruto of all people). Itachi's natural skill is in genjutsu, as is Kurenai's. Let's not forget that he was taught by Madara of all people, so yes, he's going to be extremely skilled. It does not change the fact that his little Genjutsu struggle with Kurenai was effectively a draw, and it doesn't change that the DB effectively states in every possible way that they were fighting as equals in Genjutsu.

Quote:
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/259/7

actually he cant use the mangekeyo if he could use the sharingan because he was a 30% clone, did you read what i wrote?
Wow. This is dumb. Num stated that Itachi's clone was not somehow incapable of using the Mangekyou. It just did not have enough chakra to use Mangekyou techniques. It's not as if the clone lacked the MS altogether.

Quote:
cannon evidence from the 2 least trust worthy shinobi in the manga but never once have we heard itachis intentions from itachi himself so its not cannon.
The la-la-la-la-I'mnotlistening defense? Really? Things that have been stated should never be taken as highly likely to be false before they are proven to be in a "sudden twist". And you really think Danzo was lying to Sasuke there? YES! I'M GOING TO TELL SASUKE A LIE THAT WILL PISS HIM OFF INCREDIBLY AND ONLY INCREASE HIS DESIRE TO KILL ME! THIS IS SO SMART! Not to mention, you know, the CRAPTONS OF FORESHADOWING Kishi gave us. Not to mention Itachi's little speech to Naruto. Really, man. If you're going to try to use the Lying Madara Lies argument, at least use it on something which no other source has confirmed in any way.

Quote:
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/385/3

tobi who is the co conspiritor in the massacre he wants to kill.
Which he promptly forgot about the moment Madara fed him the story of the Uchiha Massacre and sugarcoated it to try to make the Uchiha seem like blameless victims.

Quote:
no wonder you constantly argue points that are irrelevant and take things out of context and misinterpret things so many times.
And yet he types in better English than some 97% of this forum. You are a part of that estimated statistic. As evidenced clearly by "conspiritor", or as a competent English speaker knows, a "conspirator". Seriously, even your internet browser should have told you that you were retarded for even typing that.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 04-11-2011 at 07:26 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-11-2011), Numinous (04-12-2011), Vengeance (04-12-2011)

Old 04-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #9842
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I wonder how long it will take for Animefan to post with a response that essentially equates to sticking his fingers in his ears, shutting his eyes, and saying very loudly "lalalalalalala I can't hear you! lalalalalalala!!"
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (04-11-2011), ask me anything (04-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (04-11-2011), Numinous (04-12-2011), Vengeance (04-12-2011), Wolverine (04-11-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #9843
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I wonder how long it will take for Animefan to post with a response that essentially equates to sticking his fingers in his ears, shutting his eyes, and saying very loudly "lalalalalalala I am an idiot! lalalalalalala!!"
Ahh! There. Fixed.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #9844
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
I wonder how long it will take for Animefan to post with a response that essentially equates to sticking his fingers in his ears, shutting his eyes, and saying very loudly "lalalila was the smartest person to ever come on this forum!!!! lalalila lalalila lalalila!!"
Now this is fixed. >;}~

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Numinous (04-12-2011), Wolverine (04-11-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #9845
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Now this is fixed. >;}~
Why did you have to go and do that to my post? That's just mean.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-11-2011), Numinous (04-12-2011), Vengeance (04-11-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #9846
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Why did you have to go and do that to my post? That's just mean.
LOL I know, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. He did say he would like to be associated with KYF, and from there it isn't too much of a leap in intelligence to get to lalalia, amirite.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #9847
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

It's still mean
Old 04-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #9848
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you are one of the dumbest people in this forum, i have never seen you once stay on topic in an arguement because you are too stupid to realize the shit you are spweing is irrelevant to what anyone is talking about

will not admit it. things in the translation dont make sense.

edit:vengeance i will get to your post some other time
I'm one of the dumbest people in the forum, YOU'RE arguing with multiple people over manga, and databooks facts that aren't fitting into your rendition of Naruto, and that makes you what exactly?

Quote:
Or it could be a different genjutsu, altogether. It's not like he cast the same Genjutsu Kurenai hit him with on Naruto. Just because he's shown casting a completely different genjutsu with one finger doesn't mean he's better than Kurenai, it means he knows a genjutsu that takes pointing to cast. Nowhere is that a sign of skill.

Hell, Kakashi isn't nearly as skilled with genjutsu and he was able to use his sharingan to put Zabuza under a genjutsu that made him believe Kakashi was reading his mind. Kakashi didn't use any form of hand seals to do that, and he caught Zabuza with a genjutsu.

It's also because of the sharingan that he's one of the most skilled shinobi. Do you see the circular reasoning here? If he didn't have the sharingan, he wouldn't be nearly as powerful as you're fanning (and you are fanning) him to be. Simple as that.

He trained extensively with genjutsu to get where he's at. Kurenai trained extensively with genjutsu to get where she's at. Both of them are equally skilled, get that through your thick skull.

You want to know why they're equally skilled? KISHI SAID SO. Deal with it. The page Ama linked even shows Kurenai using her genjutsu on Itachi when Kishi said "equal genjutsu skills". You can't pull the "out of context card" anymore.
Notice when Animie Fan actually loses with his points, he just shuts up about that topic, notice he hasen't spoken on the Hyuugas and they're immunity to genjutsu. Also notice he's saying the exact same things over and over, and people are doing the same. He's prolly in heaven because its easier to whine and bitch about how Itachi has no equals because in this topic he has the 'stronger' character, and much rather enjoy that environment, than explaining Neji, or Rock Lee during the chuunin exams having the ability to defeat a Jounin Kuniochi. In that arena he had no legs to stand on, so he digressed to bashing the Broad because she would toast his fanboys. If she caught Itachi that quick, even though he reversed it, how quickly would those green genins get tossed?
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), kael03 (04-11-2011), Numinous (04-12-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #9849
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post

Notice when Animie Fan actually loses with his points, he just shuts up about that topic, notice he hasen't spoken on the Hyuugas and they're immunity to genjutsu. Also notice he's saying the exact same things over and over, and people are doing the same. He's prolly in heaven because its easier to whine and bitch about how Itachi has no equals because in this topic he has the 'stronger' character, and much rather enjoy that environment, than explaining Neji, or Rock Lee during the chuunin exams having the ability to defeat a Jounin Kuniochi. In that arena he had no legs to stand on, so he digressed to bashing the Broad because she would toast his fanboys. If she caught Itachi that quick, even though he reversed it, how quickly would those green genins get tossed?
its called the topic shifted, some how you amaze me everytime you go ahead and type something up, i have the stronger character so i enjoy it mroe, jesus christ you need help, just having that thought cross your mind is unbelievable
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #9850
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
you are beyond retarded, you seriously argue points that were never said all the time. its like you cant comprehend whats being written.
Quoted for hypocrisy.

Quote:
you are one of the dumbest people in this forum, i have never seen you once stay on topic in an arguement because you are too stupid to realize the shit you are spweing is irrelevant to what anyone is talking about
Aren't we hypocritical today?

Quote:
will not admit it. things in the translation dont make sense.
You won't admit it? So you know the translation makes sense, but won't admit it? Good job.

No joke, wise up bro. Holy shit.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), NeoKakarott023 (04-12-2011), Numinous (04-12-2011), Vengeance (04-12-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #9851
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Quoted for hypocrisy..
i understand what people are saying, i dont go off and argue a point that the other person never claimed, not being hyporcritical

Quote:
Aren't we hypocritical today?..
i dont have a problem going off topic about things that are irrlevant to the topic being argued. so not really hypocrtical

Quote:
You won't admit it? So you know the translation makes sense, but won't admit it? Good job.

No joke, wise up bro. Holy shit.
actually you quoted me saying it doesnt make sense
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:23 PM   #9852
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
its called the topic shifted, some how you amaze me everytime you go ahead and type something up, i have the stronger character so i enjoy it mroe, jesus christ you need help, just having that thought cross your mind is unbelievable
Why did it shift? According to your theory, any Hyuuga could beat Itachi, because he could see his chakra points, therefore genjutsu wouldn't work against him. You stated 'genjutsu wouldn't work against Neji'. Wheres your proof?

The only thing you've stated that made any factual sense is that Itachi wasn't privvy to using his MS through the clone of him. You spew this Finger Jutsu crap about Itachi, as if you actually did more than see them in the manga, or the anime, and act as if Itachi explained the usage of it, the chakra use it'll take, blah blah...these are non-real magical type moves made up in Kishi's head for his characters. If he dosen't explain the specifics, you may use your imagination to guess, that dosen't make your imaginary thoughts correct.

Now something a lot more meaningful in the VS. Thread, a real battle...

Orochimaru was a beast during his time, but basically bijuus/ and ocular powers were in his path as his greatest stumbling blocks.
Konan though she didn't have ocular powers, she would've been quite formidable in the area she fought Madara. Vs. Pein or Madara Konan stood zero shot, but lessor shinobi would be in trouble.
Though Orochimaru could 'regenerate' and come back, I don't know if he'd have an answer for that last jutsu she attempted vs. Madara. The one way we know he escaped was Inzagi, while that dosen't seem enough, and something else happened also that no one can explain, even Konan was like no way. But because Orochimaru had edge, he wouldn't go down easily. He could possibly hide underground for some attacks, and she could fly to avoid some of his. I don't think she'd allow him enough time to whip out his version of Edo Tensei, but Oro was a master of talking your head off about how great he is, how great you ain't, then bam, shits on top of you. He had access to A LOT of jutsu as well, something says maybe not enough though.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #9853
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
i understand what people are saying, i dont go off and argue a point that the other person never claimed, not being hypocritical
Sure you do. You never argued a point that the other person didn't claim? You never argued anything irrelevant to the topic? Like when you talked about your evaluation of Neo on the forum and his performance in debating or when you added Itachi's true intentions into the argument? Just give up already.

Quote:
i dont have a problem going off topic about things that are irrlevant to the topic being argued. so not really hypocrtical
You just criticized Neo for arguing so called "Irrelevant" points to a topic whenever he participates in an argument. Back pedalling already?

Quote:
actually you quoted me saying it doesnt make sense
Did you miss "Will not admit it"?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #9854
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
i understand what people are saying, i dont go off and argue a point that the other person never claimed, not being hyporcritical

Quote:
Do you even read the shit you write? You just contradicted yourself in the same post.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), ninjalostboy95 (04-11-2011), Numinous (04-12-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #9855
NeoKakarott023

Isn't there a 'fanfiction' section in which a fan CAN GO THERE AND CREATE THEY'RE FAN WORLD? Go to AnimeFans profile/past post, it'll explain a lot. Have a profitable day AnimeFan, no more words for you.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 04-11-2011 at 10:48 PM.