VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 658 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-12-2011, 07:38 AM   #9856
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Why did it shift? According to your theory, any Hyuuga could beat Itachi, because he could see his chakra points,.
i dont even have to go past your first sentence, according to my theory any hyuuga can beat itachi, wtf are you on seriously. you dont have a brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Sure you do. You never argued a point that the other person didn't claim? You never argued anything irrelevant to the topic? Like when you talked about your evaluation of Neo on the forum and his performance in debating or when you added Itachi's true intentions into the argument? Just give up already.
its not like i just randomly attacked neo, he conisitantly tried to take shots at me. i didnt bring up itachis intentions, i countered someone comment on his intentions, you seriously are an annoying little kid, just stfu and mind your own business you werent even a part of any of the converstations so there is no point to these little comments you are making.

Quote:
You just criticized Neo for arguing so called "Irrelevant" points to a topic whenever he participates in an argument. Back pedalling already?.
damn you annoying, backpedalling about what. you are an idiot.

Quote:
Did you miss "Will not admit it"?
no i didnt, did you miss teh part where you quote me saying this" i will not admit they are equals and the translation doesnt make sense" and then go ahead and say i know but wont admit it, your really annoying and just making shit up.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #9857
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

In other news let's see the public's reaction to Armadillo dick chapter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ond8oCIzWWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5V3gvEWbUg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia6cf...feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbEiBN9U96A

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-12-2011 at 08:13 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), Numinous (04-12-2011), Rikudou Sennin (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 08:14 AM   #9858
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
no wonder you constantly argue points that are irrelevant and take things out of context and misinterpret things so many times.
Wait, wait, wait, wait....

Did you seriously belittle me for not being a native English speaker? Even not regarding the blatant xenophobia of this statement, my English grammar, although not perfect, is pretty good; I don't have any difficulties with English semantics found in this forum and my English reading comprehension is just fine.

The same thing I can say about my French, Spanish and Portuguese, so it's rather ironic belittling someone who is fluent in 4 languages when you can't even write properly your mother language. Want a taste of your own medicine?

Quote:
common man, you act like he was a normal uchiha and its just because he has a sharingan that he can do these things. pretty much all uchiha wouldnt be able to handle themselves with kurenai in genjutsu bit itachi was extremely skilled and thats why his sharingan was so powerful.
Come on* man, you act like he was a normal Uchiha and it's just because he has a Sharingan that he can do these things. Pretty much all Uchiha wouldn't be able to handle themselves with Kurenai in genjutsu but** Itachi was extremely skilled and that's why his Sharingan was so powerful.

* common = usual, ordinary
** bit = small portion, little part

Quote:
actually it didnt end in a stalemate, she had to escape the genjutsu because it was not a stale mate in the genjutsu, she was infact in serious trouble and even when she did cancel it the fight was over anyway if not for kakashi.
Actually, it didn't end in a stalemate, she had to escape the genjutsu because it was not a stalemate in the genjutsu, she was in fact in serious trouble and, even when she did cancel it, the fight was over anyway if not for Kakashi.

Quote:
the clones were perfect physical copies equal to 30% of itachi, but being controlled from somewhere else. his attacks were not the same level and he couldnt use alot of his techniques. you act like that was a fight with the real itachi, and that naruto would have been able to land a rasengan on him to fniish him, of course he wouldnt be able to, a 100% itachi is a completely different enemy and is far ahead in a fight step wise then most. you think kakashi improved that significantly from part 1 where he was on his toes the entire time and overwhelmed thinking about the situation.
The clones were perfect physical copies equal to 30% of Itachi and Kisame's chakra*, but being controlled from somewhere else. His attacks were not of the same level and he couldn't use a lot of his techniques. You act like it was a fight with the real Itachi and that Naruto would have been able to land a Rasengan on him to finish; of course he wouldn't be able to, a 100% Itachi is a completely different enemy and is far ahead in a fight step-wise than** most. You think Kakashi improved that significantly from Part 1, where he was on his tows the entire time and overwhelmingly*** thinking about the situation.

*If you are using the plural, post what makes it plural. Chakra is written the same way in the singular as it does in the plural.
** Than is used for comparisons, then for causations.
*** You use an adverb before the verb (if they don't form a distinct, valid verbal form, like "have been" or "be doing"), not another verb which semantics clash with said verb.

Quote:
he killed danzo who is a shinobi from the old days that lives with in an handles his businees with in the shadows, nobody trusted him or iwll miss him. that doesnt mean he madaras puppet, we dont know what he is doing right now, he may be playing madara and this was to gain his trust for all we know. he said his objectives lie within the shadows, those objectives are to rid the world of these shinobi such as orochimaru,danzo,madara etc so how is he a puppet.
He killed Danzou, who is a shinobi from the old days that lives within the and handles his business within the shadows, nobody trusted him or will miss him. That doesn't mean he's Madara's puppet, we don't know what he is doing right now, hemay be playing with Madara and this is* to gain to gain his trust for all we know. He said his objectives lie within the shadows, those objectives are to rid the world of those shinobi such as Orochimaru, Danzou, Madara, etc. So how is he a puppet?

*If you are using the present in the rest of the phrase, stick to the present form in the verbs

Quote:
im saying thats retarded, you thinking that she can catch itachi in a genjutsu but not viceversa, he didnt even have to cast a genjutsu to catch her lol, he caught her in her own.
I'm saying that's retarded, you thinking that she can catch Itachi in a genjutsu but not the contrary*, he didn't even have to cast a genjutsu lol, he caught her in her own.

*Vice-versa means "conversely" and it's only used when reciprocity is observed ("and vice-versa"); when it's not observed, "the contrary" (as in "but not the contrary") is semantically better.

Quote:
actually it does effect the quantity of jutsus that can be performed from his repetoire. he stated he could not use the mangekeyo, kakashi even commmented on the level of attacks being performed. i like how you say for all we know and you think its alright but when i do it im committing a fallacy some how as you said later in the post.
Actually it does affect* the quantity of jutsu** that can be performed from his repertoire. He stated he could not use the Mangekyou Sharingan, Kakashi even commented on the level of attacks being performed. I like how you say "for all we know" and you think it's alright but, when I do it, I'm committing a fallacy somehow, as you said later in the post.

*effect= result, influence
** jutsu is written the same way in the singular as it does in the plural.

Quote:
cannon evidence from the 2 least trust worthy shinobi in the manga but never once have we heard itachis intentions from itachi himself so its not cannon.
Canon* evidence from the 2 least trustworthy shinobi in the manga, but never once have we heard Itachi's intention from Itachi himself, so it's not canon.

* Cannon = piece of artillery that uses gunpowder to shoot big projectiles.

Quote:
tobi who is the co conspiritor in the massacre he wants to kill.
Tobi, who is the co-conspirator in the massacre he wants to kill.

Quote:
i rather be associated with kyf then most of you retards
I'd rather be associated with KYF than most of you retards.

And well, that pretty much explains your logic deficiency.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 04-12-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), Gakure (04-12-2011), kael03 (04-12-2011), NeoKakarott023 (04-12-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-12-2011), Vengeance (04-12-2011), Wolverine (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #9859
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

^LMAO Grammar Nazi!!!

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), Gakure (04-12-2011), Numinous (04-12-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-12-2011), Wolverine (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #9860
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

i cant believe you just wasted your time proof reading lol. im not taking a shot at you but it makes more sense that you arent a native english speaker because i am constantly having an arguement with you about a point that i never made that you claim is a fallacy.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:25 AM   #9861
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
^LMAO Grammar Nazi!!!
Heil Grammatik!

Now, seriously, he should be ashamed of every single word he typed in that quote when he's a big culprit of butchering the English language.

Edit:
Quote:
i cant believe you just wasted your time proof reading lol.
Well, since you don't bother the least about proofreading yourself...

Quote:
im not taking a shot at you
Yes, yes you are.

Quote:
but it makes more sense that you arent a native english speaker because i am constantly having an arguement with you about a point that i never made that you claim is a fallacy.
Or you don't want to admit your own faulty points and blame me for not being a native English speaker, which is a very shameful thing to do. You're basically advocating xenophobia as your defense.

Last edited by Numinous; 04-12-2011 at 08:28 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), Vengeance (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 08:26 AM   #9862
Vengeance
Death Scythe

So no comments about the Naruto chapter reviews I posted? You guys are no fun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #9863
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So no comments about the Naruto chapter reviews I posted? You guys are no fun
I'll start watching now, how's that?

Edit: the fourth reviewer scared me in less than 10 seconds...

Oh and...

The penis and the ball sack of an armadillo.... the penis and the ball sack of an armadillo!

Last edited by Numinous; 04-12-2011 at 08:49 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), Rikudou Sennin (04-12-2011), Vengeance (04-12-2011), Wolverine (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 09:50 AM   #9864
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
i dont even have to go past your first sentence, according to my theory any hyuuga can beat itachi, wtf are you on seriously. you dont have a brain.

its not like i just randomly attacked neo, he conisitantly tried to take shots at me. i didnt bring up itachis intentions, i countered someone comment on his intentions, you seriously are an annoying little kid, just stfu and mind your own business you werent even a part of any of the converstations so there is no point to these little comments you are making.

damn you annoying, backpedalling about what. you are an idiot.

no i didnt, did you miss teh part where you quote me saying this" i will not admit they are equals and the translation doesnt make sense" and then go ahead and say i know but wont admit it, your really annoying and just making shit up.
Genesis:
Anime Fan
"this is a random fight but i was rewatching old naruto episodes and i was up to the chuunin exam . neji and kurenai seemed to have a moment after he beat down hinata.

so what do you guys think, neji vs kurenai during the chuunin exams. can neji take down a rookie jounin kurenai? "

"on the actual fight im not sure genjutsu would work on the byakugan and thats kurenais greatest strength. her speed really isnt anything that cant be handled and she doesnt seem to be any more intelligent then neji, infact neji seems to have the advantage there with the use of his byakugan. he also clearly has the advantage in hand to hand combat. i think it would be a good fight. "

My Response,

Are you saying that Neji is special, and immune to genjutsu, or all Hyuugas? I don't know these were your statements. Later I even said 'unless you have proof of that you shouldn't put stuff out like that, yup sounds like I was on a mission to get you.

Since you've joined, you do this, put something out there without fact, sometimes people warn you like, nah dude, leave that alone. But you travel the path of most resistance all of the time until someon starts bashing you then its a pile on. You then begin the 'why' stage of what you do, you Sir are addicted to being a Victim. You set it up, and wonder how you got there, and wait for someone to come to your aid saying thats too far, or thats enough. Therefore, not going to be someone in your play, do this with others who like repeating themselves to brick walls.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 04-12-2011 at 09:56 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #9865
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I'm bored at work sorry. Here's a review for 534

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XRFkvnswKc

*coughfairytalecough*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Numinous (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #9866
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

see how i responded to the first sentence of your post and you then go on to ramble on about a bunch of stuff not related to what i responded to.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #9867
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
the fourth reviewer scared me in less than 10 seconds...
5 in my case...
Quote:
The penis and the ball sack of an armadillo.... the penis and the ball sack of an armadillo!
The first reviewer was highly agitated...
The second reviewer looked depressed...
The third reviewer was kinda cute...
The last one was just whack!
Old 04-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #9868
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I like how animefan completely disregarded my post about him blatantly contradicting himself about his hypocritical behavior.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #9869
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

^Kakashi vs Darui... what say you??
Old 04-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #9870
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
^Kakashi vs Darui... what say you??
Kakashi has the advantage with the sharingan. He can predict what Darui is going to do and counter it in his own way. He might not be able to copy and of the Storm jutsu, but Kakashi has an arsenal of 1000 moves at his disposal.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote