VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 659 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #9871
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Kakashi has the advantage with the sharingan. He can predict what Darui is going to do and counter it in his own way. He might not be able to copy and of the Storm jutsu, but Kakashi has an arsenal of 1000 moves at his disposal.
We haven't really seen him use anything apart from his Chidori, Raikiri, Kamui, and maybe a few Suiryudan no jutsus. I really doubt he will use all those techniques. One would think he had ample opportunities from day 1.

What really needs to be seen is how Kakashi's Raikiri fares against Darui's Storm jutsu. However, if Kakashi uses Kamui, he can beat almost anyone in this manga except Madara.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #9872
illusiontoreality
Academy Student

illusiontoreality is on a distinguished road

^^ I agree, with the exception of the kamui. It seems to be synonymous with amaterasu, being that anyone with a fair amount of speed could probably avoid it. Although judging by what we've seen from darui so far, he probably wouldn't fare very well
illusiontoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #9873
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusiontoreality View Post
^^ I agree, with the exception of the kamui. It seems to be synonymous with amaterasu, being that anyone with a fair amount of speed could probably avoid it.
Um, he used Kamui on a nail being launched by Pain's Shinra Tensei from like 6 feet away and on Sasuke's Susanoo's arrow, the latter being launched at a rate that he couldn't dodge. Only someone like Madara or Minato, possibly Raikage in Raiton Armor, could dodge Kamui now based on speed.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-12-2011), Gakure (04-13-2011), NeoKakarott023 (04-12-2011), Vengeance (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #9874
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

You forget about Naruto but that's a really good point you made keal.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #9875
illusiontoreality
Academy Student

illusiontoreality is on a distinguished road

indeed, hence the reason i said "those with a fair amount of speed," intended mainly for those characters you listed, and implying that darui would be toast. lol sorry for not clarifying.
illusiontoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #9876
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You forget about Naruto but that's a really good point you made keal.
I figured Naruto was a given since his speed in Bijuu mode was inadvertently compared to Minato's by Bee saying all he saw was a "Yellow Flash". Also, it's kAEl, not kEAl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (04-12-2011), Wolverine (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #9877
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

^rofl @ keal!!
Old 04-12-2011, 02:43 PM   #9878
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Seriously, I pronounce it like "kay-l" not "key-l"
Old 04-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #9879
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
We know bro. It's just that I found that funny...
Old 04-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #9880
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You could be cool and pronounce it "Kaa Hell", but noooooooooo, you had to anglicize it.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #9881
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You could be cool and pronounce it "Kaa Hell", but noooooooooo, you had to anglicize it.
I'm not from Krypton . Besides, my way sounds more like a mage's name.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #9882
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm not from Krypton .
Humm.. that's Kal-El. I meant Kaa as in the snake of The Jungle Book.

Quote:
Besides, my way sounds more like a mage's name.
Yeah, I guess. Or perhaps (going KYF mode)... כָּהאֵל (kahel), meaning "God is here". Ironic, considering you're an atheist.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #9883
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

But really on a side note I think madara was bluffing when he said kakashi's kamui could not hurt him...
Old 04-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #9884
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
But really on a side note I think madara was bluffing when he said kakashi's kamui could not hurt him...
I don't, since he arrived on the scene he's been actually hit or hurt so rarely, its more than amazing. And most people count the hit from Minato as major, but that was in a flashback. Theres something going on with regard to his EMS, or the T/S Jutsu which possibly is automatic, a defense mechanism, and/or free from chakra drain. Theres something specific about the sharingan, at levels higher than MS that Madara only knows. I don't believe that Itachi knew how to defeat Madara, and the information isn't anywhere on Uchiha history scrolls, if so, Madara prolly smartly and quickly destroyed it.
If a massive large scale attack like Konans didn't work, for the length of time additionally, no way Kamui's hurting that dude.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:40 PM   #9885
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I don't, since he arrived on the scene he's been actually hit or hurt so rarely, its more than amazing. And most people count the hit from Minato as major, but that was in a flashback. Theres something going on with regard to his EMS, or the T/S Jutsu which possibly is automatic, a defense mechanism, and/or free from chakra drain. Theres something specific about the sharingan, at levels higher than MS that Madara only knows. I don't believe that Itachi knew how to defeat Madara, and the information isn't anywhere on Uchiha history scrolls, if so, Madara prolly smartly and quickly destroyed it.
If a massive large scale attack like Konans didn't work, for the length of time additionally, no way Kamui's hurting that dude.
That would mean that Sasuke would now have the recipe for those abilities at his fingertips. If that really is the case, then I can see Naruto's new speed coming in handy with regards to catching him off-guard. Man, talk about foresight.