VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 662 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #9916
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Dariu vs kakashi?

All dariu has is long distance ninjutsu such as his black lightning attacks and lazer circus, suiton and raiton.. He showed no above average physical abilities such as speed, strength or endurance.... His taijutsu wasnt anything special and no genjutsu.... IMO, kakashi just uses KBs to test darius abilities while conserving chakra for the attack once he formulates a strategy from that info via the KBs...

I could really see the counter combo kakashi used the fake itachi where planted a clone in his place as the incoming mid range ninjutsu attack came, came from under ground then burst from beneath to almost hit itachi.... (just rememmbered he used a similar one on deva realm too, but the demon realm saved devas ass...) Its just kakashi style.... it efficient for his disadvantage of low stamina as well as effective.... and without intervention from an ally or the SG which can read fast movements... I believe dariu would fall too the combo....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 08:15 PM   #9917
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Darui was at least Suigetsu's equal in swordplay, and Suigetsu's been training with the sword his entire life. Clearly Darui is no slouch in cqc.

Kakashi and Darui both have a lot of variation in their techniques. Kakashi has 3 elements he can use with Raiton being exceedingly powerful and Suiton being moderately powerful. Darui is fairly smart, not at Kakashi's level when Kishi remembers that Kakashi is a damn genius, but about even with him on an average day.

Kamui is a fairly game-breaking tech, but it, like every MS tech that isn't Susano'o, relies heavily on Kakashi having good visibility. Meanwhile, Darui has a KKG, hijutsu lightning techs, and expert sword-wielding to rely on. Neither one has a monumental edge, so determining a winner is fairly difficult, imo.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #9918
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Dariu vs kakashi?

All dariu has is long distance ninjutsu such as his black lightning attacks and lazer circus, suiton and raiton.. He showed no above average physical abilities such as speed, strength or endurance.... His taijutsu wasnt anything special and no genjutsu.... IMO, kakashi just uses KBs to test darius abilities while conserving chakra for the attack once he formulates a strategy from that info via the KBs...

I could really see the counter combo kakashi used the fake itachi where planted a clone in his place as the incoming mid range ninjutsu attack came, came from under ground then burst from beneath to almost hit itachi.... (just rememmbered he used a similar one on deva realm too, but the demon realm saved devas ass...) Its just kakashi style.... it efficient for his disadvantage of low stamina as well as effective.... and without intervention from an ally or the SG which can read fast movements... I believe dariu would fall too the combo....
Yeah if Kakashi closes in on him, Darui is toast like zombie Zabuza. Chidori will cut through his sword even if it's lightning enhanced (maybe not but it might since it "cuts through lightning"), plus sharingan will read his movements and maybe cast a quick genjutsu on him.
From long range Darui is more dangerous since he has those 2 unique jutsus that are probably hard to avoid or block.
Darui could have more chakra, though that might not be the case. We don't know how many times he can use black lightning anyway. We also don't know why black lightning is special, but we can assume it is stronger than normal lightning (it has to have some advantage) so it won't be stopped with chidori (maybe with kamui).

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #9919
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Lol dude, didn't we agree he was a noob at that time? That is why Kakashi didn't nail him. It wasn't due to a virtue of Deidara, but to Kakashi's noobness in targeting. He improved since then, so that example shouldn't be used. It's like saying, you had no clue in your first 5 games of chess X years ago, so there is no way you could beat anybody. Which is ridiculous.
True he may have been less skilled back then, I'm not saying he wasn't, but the last official time he used Kamui was Sasuke's arrow, my whole theme was about if someone could move the speed of Raichu, Kamui could only be used defensively as a counter. Raichu can move faster than even Uchihas sight vision, so I'd think he could evade Kamui easier from distance than Amaretsu which has a wider attack range generally. I said generally because though Kakashi can increase the area of the Kamui attack and make it wide as all outside, but from the time Sasuke released Amaretsu toward Raichu, after disappering (moving so fast), he reappeared behind Sasuke, thats behind his opponents line of sight, the user of Kamui would die right there.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #9920
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Darui was at least Suigetsu's equal in swordplay, and Suigetsu's been training with the sword his entire life. Clearly Darui is no slouch in cqc.

Kakashi and Darui both have a lot of variation in their techniques. Kakashi has 3 elements he can use with Raiton being exceedingly powerful and Suiton being moderately powerful. Darui is fairly smart, not at Kakashi's level when Kishi remembers that Kakashi is a damn genius, but about even with him on an average day.

Kamui is a fairly game-breaking tech, but it, like every MS tech that isn't Susano'o, relies heavily on Kakashi having good visibility. Meanwhile, Darui has a KKG, hijutsu lightning techs, and expert sword-wielding to rely on. Neither one has a monumental edge, so determining a winner is fairly difficult, imo.
I agree with everything but I would give Kakashi advantage in close combat just because of sharingan that reads movements and casts genjutsu and chidori which is a more concentrated lightning attack than lightning sword imo. But Darui can always nullify this by creating a water wall between himself and Kakashi so he can increase the distance between the two (that is if Darui decides to fight with ninjutsu and not taijutsu)

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:34 PM   #9921
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

While Im more then sure kakashi could track dariu with his average speed and hit him with kamiu.... Game over, but that would just be too easy... kakashi in fact because of kamui is one of the strongest rather some fail to recognize it or not. The problem is kishi doesnt let him use it because its too haxxed.. its instawin... and now that he has shown the precision to capture a missle flaying at shushin speed while at the brink of death, clearly kakashi in full health can nail almost any opponent except the fastest of the fast.

Besides, even if kakashi couldnt track them on the defense moving around, he clearly showed the ability to counter with amazing reflexes when he reacted, activated and sucked up two super sasanoo arrows. Each at least the size of three average sized men on each others shoulders. So, he has shown not only the ability to react and kamui an incoming target moving super fast, but has shown he can in an instant T/S barrier a whole squad at once, but with some time needed to recover his stamina though....

Still, point being kakashi with the kamui is seriously one of the strongest due to its hax and now kakashis mastery of it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (04-15-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #9922
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
I agree with everything but I would give Kakashi advantage in close combat just because of sharingan that reads movements and casts genjutsu and chidori which is a more concentrated lightning attack than lightning sword imo. But Darui can always nullify this by creating a water wall between himself and Kakashi so he can increase the distance between the two (that is if Darui decides to fight with ninjutsu and not taijutsu)
You said something twice that I found curious, I know Kakashi's sharingan can read through some genjutsu, and I'd guess he could possibly copy and counter, but initially cast a genjutsu, never seen him do it, and I don't know that he has that ability to even counter genjutsu the stature of Itachi, or Kurenai. I checked a couple of sites, and couldn't find any he's done before yet, or were you speaking on the 'unknown' possiblities of his Sharingan/MS?
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #9923
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
True he may have been less skilled back then, I'm not saying he wasn't, but the last official time he used Kamui was Sasuke's arrow, my whole theme was about if someone could move the speed of Raichu, Kamui could only be used defensively as a counter. Raichu can move faster than even Uchihas sight vision, so I'd think he could evade Kamui easier from distance than Amaretsu which has a wider attack range generally. I said generally because though Kakashi can increase the area of the Kamui attack and make it wide as all outside, but from the time Sasuke released Amaretsu toward Raichu, after disappering (moving so fast), he reappeared behind Sasuke, thats behind his opponents line of sight, the user of Kamui would die right there.
If raikage is fast enough to dodge amateratsu he is fast enough to dodge kamui (avoid Kakashi's aim). So my guess is Kakashi would try slowing raikage down or immobilizing him first before attempting the kamui. But there is always a chance he would hit with it even if he used it unprepared, with raikage that chance would be very small though because the target would be moving very fast and unpredictably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
You said something twice that I found curious, I know Kakashi's sharingan can read through some genjutsu, and I'd guess he could possibly copy and counter, but initially cast a genjutsu, never seen him do it, and I don't know that he has that ability to even counter genjutsu the stature of Itachi, or Kurenai. I checked a couple of sites, and couldn't find any he's done before yet, or were you speaking on the 'unknown' possiblities of his Sharingan/MS?
Well Kakashi is not known for his genjutsu, but he did use sharingan genjutsu on one anbu guard to knock him down when Naruto wanted to leave the village and go to the kage summit.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c456/8.html
Also, Zabuza claimed that he was in some kind of hypnosis when he first fought Kakashi and that Kakashi was actually mind controlling him in that fight and not copying him (and all that before Shisui lol). Zabuza might have been wrong because Kakashi is known as the copy ninja, that is his thing. But it could have been some genjutsu on Zabuza there.
In any case Kakashi can cast sharingan genjutsu because he K.O one anbu guard with it and he can do it fast enough since that requires no seals or anything. He doesn't need to K.O Darui with it but if it just stuns Darui for a moment it would give a big advantage in a close combat.

Last edited by superninja; 04-14-2011 at 08:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-15-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #9924
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Sakura vs Pikachu

Sakura vs Toph Bei Fong ( No sleep bombs for Sakura )

Who comes out victorious in these battles ? XD
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #9925
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Sakura vs Pikachu

Sakura vs Toph Bei Fong ( No sleep bombs for Sakura )

Who comes out victorious in these battles ? XD
Aren't you degrading Pikachu and Toph Bei Fong by putting them against Sakura??
Old 04-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #9926
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Sakura vs Magikarp
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #9927
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I was being serious with these match ups, I was ready to defend Pikachu and Toph.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #9928
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I was being serious with these match ups, I was ready to defend Pikachu and Toph.
I'm being serious with my match up
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (04-26-2011), Tmoore (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #9929
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

LOL@above fights. That shit is wayyyyy to one sided (in the pokemons favor). How about something more fair.

Sakura vs. metapod.

Metapod use harden...Sakura use fail-no-jutsu. [sakura trips, hits her head on a rock, and falls unconscious.]

Announcer: Metapod wins again. The crowd is err...unimpressed in the least. Truly a sad day in pokemon history.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #9930
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
I'm being serious with my match up
Sakura sucks but can definitely beat a magikarp, make it a Gyarados and we'll talk. Now comment on mine !!! =P.