VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 685 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #10261
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Wow really now kyubis attacks have been blocked while lmao acknologia's couldn't. In terms of raw power the dragon clearly beats the fox.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #10262
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Kyuubi have unlimited chakra and stamina. Unless you can seal him, he gonna keep going and going and going.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #10263
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow really now kyubis attacks have been blocked while lmao acknologia's couldn't.
That is a really poor argument, since the only people around to attempt a block were pretty much spent.

My money is on the Kyubi for this as well. Power wise their respective energy attacks are on par with one another from my point of view, but durability and speed feats swing it for the Kyubi for now.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:17 PM   #10264
hillhawk
ANBU

hillhawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's try a completely different matchup. Killer B vs. Jiraiya.
hillhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #10265
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillhawk View Post
Let's try a completely different matchup. Killer B vs. Jiraiya.
That would be a damn good match up I can see bee's swords clashing againt Jiraiya's Needle Jizo...Next J-man counteracks with a swamp and as Bee tries to use his tentacles to get away Jiraiya douses him in toad oil and a fireball.

Bee enters mode two on his ass and starts working J-man as he enters Hermit Mode Bee hits him with a Mode 2 Lariat and realizes it's a clone substitution of a toads tougue that reels Bee into the TOad mouth trap.

Bee counters with a biju transformation which forces an opening in the toad mouth trap where he slips a tentcle clone. back in normal mode he see's Hermit JIraiya outside and spouts off one of his raps.. and J-man does his little intro and B-writes a rhyme J-man tries to douce his ass in oil agian .. only to be met with a blast of ink Bee enters raiton armor and goes on a rampage.

J-man hits him with the frog song genjutsu and summons a ton of great toads just as bee goes into full 8tails mode

verdict Draw!!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #10266
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Jiraiya could barely handle 4 tails Naruto. Kirabi takes the win.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-18-2011)
Old 10-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #10267
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

B has a massive advantage in speed and destructive output. Without restricting Hachibi, B pretty much rapes.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-18-2011), Vengeance (10-17-2011)
Old 10-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #10268
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

oh you guys took the thunder out of my lil story
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #10269
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Jman is vest in seals. Have seen the structure of the 8 elephant seal on naruto. So my guess is he can also do it (Gave a paper seal to kakashi to help pull the kyuubi in if naruto loses control in the Gaara rescue arc). Bee's speed is busted if Jman erects his barrier. SM is quite durable but this is a bijuu we are talking about. Bijuu ball wins it for bee

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #10270
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Jiraiya could barely handle 4 tails Naruto. Kirabi takes the win.
You also forget he wasn't trying to hurt Naruto so I'm sure he held back to stop from adding fuel to the fire.

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-18-2011, 02:59 PM   #10271
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Different villages means different methods for sealing beast. Also Kirabi is a vet that had a stalemate with Minato. Comeon son stop acting retarded J-Man is good but he isn't that good.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #10272
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
That would be a damn good match up I can see bee's swords clashing againt Jiraiya's Needle Jizo...Next J-man counteracks with a swamp and as Bee tries to use his tentacles to get away Jiraiya douses him in toad oil and a fireball.

Bee enters mode two on his ass and starts working J-man as he enters Hermit Mode Bee hits him with a Mode 2 Lariat and realizes it's a clone substitution of a toads tougue that reels Bee into the TOad mouth trap.

Bee counters with a biju transformation which forces an opening in the toad mouth trap where he slips a tentcle clone. back in normal mode he see's Hermit JIraiya outside and spouts off one of his raps.. and J-man does his little intro and B-writes a rhyme J-man tries to douce his ass in oil agian .. only to be met with a blast of ink Bee enters raiton armor and goes on a rampage.

J-man hits him with the frog song genjutsu and summons a ton of great toads just as bee goes into full 8tails mode

verdict Draw!!
IMHO, just because J-Man would 'try' hard, dosen't make him a better shinobi that could defeat the 2nd highest Bijuu/Jink, the first known to sync with his Bijuu. Remember, J-Man only saw Naruto up to 4 tails, and got gutted, Orochimaru on the other hand, went toe to toe, for a while with the 4 tail. Though Oro never actually 'hurt' Naruto at 4 tails, he could withstand most of what he had to offer with exception of the Bijuu Ball, that he found his way around that with his Gates.

Just because J-Man defeated 3 Peins he gets too much luv personally. But he wasn't fighting alone, he was with 2 Master Sages assisting him because he can't go Sage Mode by himself without help. Since J-Mans the author of Naruto, he's got to be the 'Good' guy in this battle. Since Jiraiya has NEVER been seen as 'on par', with Minato, and he has no Bijuu his chances are as slim as ever IMHO.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #10273
hillhawk
ANBU

hillhawk is an unknown quantity at this point

While I'm not saying that Jiraiya will win, he would still be able to go into sage mode and summon the giant toads. If he went into the battle with all of those things kinda like Naruto did against Pain, he might have a slight chance. I'd still say his odds are slim though.
hillhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #10274
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Different villages means different methods for sealing beast. Also Kirabi and raikage, together, had a stalemate with Minato. Comeon son stop acting retarded J-Man is good but he isn't that good.
FIXED IT.......

KB vs Jman?

It depends on whether Jman can suppress KBs bijuu powers and I think Jman can. Without the hachibis power KB doesn't stand much of a chance with some sword taijutsu and one lighting jutsu IMO. However, if KB can use hachibis powers somehow then Jman won't be able to overcome that much power.

I believe Jman has a much better chance though due to his mastery of seals and bijuu suppression.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:32 PM   #10275
Vengeance
Death Scythe

LMAO Ok how is Jiraiya going to be fast enough to suppress Kirabi's chakra when Kirabi instantly goes version 2?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (10-18-2011)