VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 687 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-21-2011, 09:06 AM   #10291
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
As much as I like J-man, even I can't see him beating KillerBee. That's not to say it would be an easy fight though. J-man has a nice variety of jutsu, including frog stomach which even Itachi and Kisame couldn't escape without using Amaterasu. Plus J-man has rasengan for offense and his hair needle defense, so I'm going to say he could match KB up close at base. If KB goes tailed mode he has the advantage though. Even more so if he goes version 2.

Full Hachibi would rip open frog stomach jutsu like a wet paper bag, stomp over J-mans needle hair armor like a old pine-cone, and wouldn't even get a tickle from rasengan. Only if J-man has enough time to go SM (and that's a big IF) would he stand a chance. I could see his giant rasengan being a match for Bijuu bomb. The only problem is he can't throw it, so it would still blow up in his face anyway. His needle hair barrage might work, but KB will likely dodge most of them in human form, and won't be significantly damaged in Bijuu mode, doing basically nothing to him.

The only things that really works against KB are the toad oil since it makes the ground slippery, thus hampering his movements and making his sword combat impossible. Plus it can be lit on fire which Amaterasu has shown will work. In truth the sage toads will do most of the work against KB. Ma toads tongue can sniff out anybody and capture them with blazing speed and strength. Even Pain was all like "TOO FAST!!!", which is a significant speed feat. Pa toads tongue can slice them in half once they are captured. And lets not forget the frog song which is instawin if they can pull it off. LMAO, if KB got KO'd by a song that would so fucking ironic.

Bottom line KB can be beat. Not by J-man, but by his frog summons, which he most likely won't have time to summon before KB stomps the life out of him.
I agree with most, but KB's faster than Nagato/Pein, it was proven vs. Minato, so IMHO, they'res nothing a frog could do vs. and Octopus, plus one single clothesline in Cloak Mode that hits ends the shit, ask Sasuke. J-Man ain't got a CS, or a healer, or Juugo, his chest is wide open like a Saw movie, nobody can fight like that, nobody.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #10292
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^Yeah but KB's speed wouldn't work if he's running across toad oil. That shit is slippery Yo'. Plus I wouldn't put the toad sages down. Their attacks used nature energy which makes them massively more powerful then normal. I mean did you see how Ma toad yanked that chameleon to the ground!!! She dunked his ass like a basketball, and it wasn't exactly small either.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #10293
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

J-man might loose but not to the degree you guys are making it out to be.. plus you guys are totally tossing their personalities out of the fight .. I can see them going at it and then doing some goofy ass shit, then realize their both good guys and calling it quits
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #10294
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Derp Derp, these vs. fights are based upon their techniques and normal reactions, not based on personality. Most of these guys don't have a legitimate reason to fight each other anyway. C'mon son, get with the program.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-21-2011)
Old 10-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #10295
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
J-man might loose but not to the degree you guys are making it out to be.. plus you guys are totally tossing their personalities out of the fight .. I can see them going at it and then doing some goofy ass shit, then realize their both good guys and calling it quits
Personalities not allowed in Vs. Thread, C'mon Son, I must agree.... C'mon Son!!!! If nothing else check past history, some characters we debate would never fight each other, some not even in the same manga world, C'mon Son, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-21-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #10296
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Shisui vs Minato?
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:24 PM   #10297
hillhawk
ANBU

hillhawk is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say minato. Even though Shishui was famous for his body flicker, Minato was most likely much faster. Also, since Minato is the hokage, he would most likely have intel on Shishui's genjutu's, and he would not look into his eyes. He'd be able to get a hit in before he'd get put under a genjutsu. Also, enemy villages never put a flee on sight order on Shishui.
hillhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:28 PM   #10298
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillhawk View Post
I'd say minato. Even though Shishui was famous for his body flicker, Minato was most likely much faster. Also, since Minato is the hokage, he would most likely have intel on Shishui's genjutu's, and he would not look into his eyes. He'd be able to get a hit in before he'd get put under a genjutsu. Also, enemy villages never put a flee on sight order on Shishui.
I doubt he would have intel on his abilities.The uchiha werent sharers. They were both fast, minato probably faster, but shisui did have a sharingan, so even though minato is faster there'd be a split second between attacks that shisui might have been able to react. KB did react during the skirmish with minato. Enough to be able to counter him.

but besides all of that, it would take 1 single glance to take minato out. Seeing as there was tons of eye to eye contact when Minato fought madara, I dont see how he would not get caught.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #10299
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Considering that no eye tech in existence can track Minato's movements with FTG, yeah, he's not going to have any problems.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #10300
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Minato without a doubt pwn shisui. Ao get off a fight with shisui means he never got caught under shisui's ultimate genjutsu. Plus Minato is way better than Ao.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 10-24-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-22-2012)
Old 10-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #10301
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

kb is fast but not as fast as people are saying for one when minato was fighting raikage when he dodged everyone clearly seen him land on the tree then go for a counter, and in that same breath when he countered and kb intervened he got a tentacle severed in the process same with hirashin lvl 2 minato moved fast enough to dodge hit madara with a rasengan and contract seal him before he knew what happened. i dont think shisui can keep up with that im saying minato would win in a hurry
Old 10-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #10302
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
kb is fast but not as fast as people are saying for one when minato was fighting raikage when he dodged everyone clearly seen him land on the tree then go for a counter, and in that same breath when he countered and kb intervened he got a tentacle severed in the process same with hirashin lvl 2 minato moved fast enough to dodge hit madara with a rasengan and contract seal him before he knew what happened. i dont think shisui can keep up with that im saying minato would win in a hurry
Or, Shisui traps him with Mind control.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:12 PM   #10303
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Or, Shisui traps him with Mind control.
While Minato's write up and legend are beastly, I kinda agree with this. Danzou had 1/2 of Shisui's Techs, and Itachi's Eye had the other ability to break control, or 'Save Konoha' Tech. So since Danzo fooled all of the Kages until Ao said something, Minato would never know if he's caught in that kind of mind control. Of course if he just blazed in and ended it quick yeah easy win, but how many fights ever went that way? So the probability that Minato gets harmed/confused/effected by Uchiha Shisui, is higher than most are considering IMHO.

New match up, THE Uchihas: Madara, Tobi, Itachi, Sasuke at they're highest power lvls, vs whom that could be considered a good match up? It'll be 4 on 4 (so NOOOO you can't use ALL of Peins Paths), so I'll help with 2, Harashirma, Nagato, fill in the rest looking for a good match. For now vs. those 2 I'd say Uchiha's rape them, so get the Goody Goodies (except Itachi w/ Uchihas) some help.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-25-2011, 07:22 PM   #10304
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Harashirma, Nagato, Killerbee, Kisame?? thats a very hard match up lol everyone seems to fail in comparison to those four..

it would be a sad day for any opponent to battle 3 susanoo

Last edited by Rasenganja; 10-25-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #10305
Mail
Genin

Mail is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
New match up, THE Uchihas: Madara, Tobi, Itachi, Sasuke at they're highest power lvls, vs whom that could be considered a good match up? It'll be 4 on 4 (so NOOOO you can't use ALL of Peins Paths), so I'll help with 2, Harashirma, Nagato, fill in the rest looking for a good match. For now vs. those 2 I'd say Uchiha's rape them, so get the Goody Goodies (except Itachi w/ Uchihas) some help.
Hashirama, Minato, Nagato and Naruto
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote