VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 688 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #10306
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mail View Post
Hashirama, Minato, Nagato and Naruto
Everyone but Naruto belongs there, he can't Talk No Jutsu through anyone besides Sasuke and thats not guaranteed. Besides Edo-Madara show'd that he can pwn everything Naruto had to offer, at least so far. And I don't thing a hair on Madara's ass fears the Kyuubi, its Madaras's personal pitt, and I'd think he'd have the ability to shut the Kyuubi down with ease.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-25-2011 at 09:06 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #10307
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

To make it even i have to pick this guys...
Hashirama, Minato, Shisui, (naruto or rock lee)

Main Event
Hashirama vs Madara
Minato vs Tobi
Shisui vs Itachi

Sideline match
Naruto or Rock Lee vs Sasuke
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #10308
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

we already seen minato vs tobi though tobi got shit stomped
Old 10-25-2011, 11:13 PM   #10309
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Tmoore, its new match up...
picking any other 4 to face off against the 4 uchihas neo mentioned... whats your 4 pick?
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #10310
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
To make it even i have to pick this guys...
Hashirama, Minato, Shisui, (naruto or rock lee)

Main Event
Hashirama vs Madara
Minato vs Tobi
Shisui vs Itachi

Sideline match
Naruto or Rock Lee vs Sasuke
Naruto vs. Sasuke with EMS beliveable, Rock Lee vs. Sasuke w/ EMS = wasting his life, he'd die to Amaretsu, and fast.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #10311
Tmoore
wandering analyst

my 4 to battle the uchihas would be hashirama of course sarutobi in his prime kakashi and most def minato.. but as a replacement i would say gaara since he is the only one that has blocked amaterasu and fought susanoo twice and seemingly found a weakness to it
Old 10-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #10312
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
my 4 to battle the uchihas would be hashirama of course sarutobi in his prime kakashi and most def minato.. but as a replacement i would say gaara since he is the only one that has blocked amaterasu and fought susanoo twice and seemingly found a weakness to it
ya def swap kakashi for gaara.. his chakra is too puny... on second thought swap kakashi for uh nagato..

on third thought.. Swap sarutobi for izuna in his prime

Izuna,Minato,Hashirama,sarutobi = win

Last edited by Rasenganja; 10-26-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #10313
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Kakashi, sorry for my taste, out of his league, his chakra tank couldn't handle this fight except against Sasuke, but sorry if Sasuke had more chakra after Danzou's death, Kakashi woulda been dead, and thats when he had MS, he has EMS now.

Gaara, C'mon Son, Oonoki made the sand lighter so he could control it better and he managed to grab Edo-Madara's Susanno, and prevent its use of its arms to block the user, totally stop it , nah. Therefore to use Gaara, you'd prolly need Oonki as well who's no walk in the park, I'd rather have him on my team than Kakashi, IMHO, and thats no 'Kakashi Hate', its just factually true that his Sharingan assisted him to where he's at in life, and while he's great with the 'loaner', from Obito, the Uchiha's will simply produce too many techs that Kamui couldn't save him from, and he can't use it that many times, he'll ultimately be doomed.

Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Tobi, Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi.... vs.
Harashirma, Nagato, Oonki, Minato/Gaara.... seems like a good fight, I'm getting the feeling from reading the spoilers that Oonki fought Madara before when he was young. Fire away, u can have at it, let the wargames begin...

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-26-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #10314
Tmoore
wandering analyst

oonki confirmed he fought madara when he was younger he said it at the kage summit i would put gaara in there cuz he has shown alot of different techs during this war and they have all been good kakashi i threw in there because of his genius true he cant spam justu but he wouldnt be an easy out either dude makes his techs count i say kakashi in a sense is underhyped dude has to be some kinda competent he was put in charge of narutop and sasuke ya know
Old 10-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #10315
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
oonki confirmed he fought madara when he was younger he said it at the kage summit i would put gaara in there cuz he has shown alot of different techs during this war and they have all been good kakashi i threw in there because of his genius true he cant spam justu but he wouldnt be an easy out either dude makes his techs count i say kakashi in a sense is underhyped dude has to be some kinda competent he was put in charge of narutop and sasuke ya know

Kakashi is one hell of a strategist but naa that wouldnt be good enough.. Neither him nor Gaara could defeat deidara im not too confident in those two...
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #10316
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Kakashi is one hell of a strategist but naa that wouldnt be good enough.. Neither him nor Gaara could defeat deidara im not too confident in those two...
I kinda agree, his ace in the hole is Kamui, other than that, he couldn't avoid, hide under the ground, etc. vs. these Dudes which is part of his claim to fame, and we all know that Chidori, and Raikiri are both useless jutsu's in this fight. On the Gaara note, his shit turned out backwards to me, he came up with more shit AFTER he lost his Bijuu and didn't try 1% against Deidara that is just simply bad writing IMHO. I'm not one to believe he 'learned' all of that since his rebirth. Regardless it wasn't enough to take out Deidara, as was stated.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #10317
Tmoore
wandering analyst

but to tell u the truth deidara is formidable naruto couldnt take him down either second.... when kakashi fought deidara he was jus learning to use kamui if he had the mastery he had against sasuke deidara would have been finished
Old 10-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #10318
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
but to tell u the truth deidara is formidable naruto couldnt take him down either second.... when kakashi fought deidara he was jus learning to use kamui if he had the mastery he had against sasuke deidara would have been finished
I understand but lookit, Harashirma was fighting against Madara whos throwing Meteors, his Grand Fireball was larger than the front lines of the 5 Allied Nations, he made Naruto's Rasenshuriken disappear. Everybody knows Itachi's Techs are just as beastly, Sealing Sword, its over, and heck Kakashi hasen't even seen Kirin and he's never produced anything, anything in that neigborhood with his ninjutsu. The Sharingan stuff, of course any Uchiha on that battlefield would pwn anything Kakashi attempted as well.

On another note I'm kinda conflicted, while you and others give Minato the 'broke his foot of in Tobi's ass' award, I don't. It was a pretty even battle speedwise, and Minato (A Kage), was more tactical and eventually hit Tobi in the arm with one single Rasengen, stopped his control over the Kyuubi with a seal, and thats it. He didn't kill Tobi, but actually showed that it'd be much harder to kill a Zetsu Clone. Why I'm conflicted is that because of all his knowledge on the Uchiha, the tablet, the ninja world, the Uchiha Clan, tells me that this Dude is either part of Madara, or his brother. Him being part of Madara is like not fair IMHO, and it hasn't been outted that Tobi's his brother so I'm more prone to taking Tobi out totally because his situations unsettled.

Madara, Sasuke, Itachi....vs. Harashirma, Nagato, Oonki/Minato a perftect battle, 3 on 3.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #10319
Tmoore
wandering analyst

not debating your facts but oonki on touch can make sasuke to heavy too move same with the other two
Old 10-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #10320
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
not debating your facts but oonki on touch can make sasuke to heavy too move same with the other two
True and valid point, thats why Oonki made it on 'the list' IMHO, plus with his KKG he's a beast, I give credit where credit is due, but just for me Rock Lees, and Kakashi's while cool, and they do have good and adequate techs, these guys are like the total top of the shinobi food chain from whats been seen with exception of Ridoku Clown, lol.

I speak 4 languages...