VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-18-2007, 03:24 AM   #106
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Sasuke vs Kimimaro - Sasuke..though Kimi was very strong
Itachi vs Gaara - Itachi...Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi did not find a match yet(beside Kakashi's MS).
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 06-18-2007, 03:43 AM   #107
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

hey shrike i have a question for u would that sharingian work on gaara when he is in the shukaku form seruious question

and also wat about lee all 6 gates open vs butterfly choji

Last edited by garra.; 06-18-2007 at 03:46 AM.
garra. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garra. For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 02:36 PM   #108
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Itachi vs Gaara would be one sided on Itachi's case. Not because he's fast and has a bunch of jutsu. Simply because Itachi could make Gaara relive all the pain he's gone through since childhood, which would probably drive Gaara insane and thus making it easy for Itachi to win.
Lee 6 gates vs Steriod Chouji = Lee wins. Lee has both strength and speed during this time, unlike Chouji who even though gains a little speed is no where near enough to fight against the gates strength and agility.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #109
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

erm

Obito vs. pre-timeskip Sasuke

sasuke
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EJ For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 04:37 PM   #110
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say pre-timeskip Sasuke because he has the advantage over Obito. Sasuke's stronger, faster, smarter and has better knowledge of the Sharingan than Obito.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 04:44 PM   #111
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

that was a given lol

Deidara vs. Sasori?
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 04:46 PM   #112
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
that was a given lol

Deidara vs. Sasori?
Ooh. That's a good one. But, I'd have to say Sasori, since he was Deidara's master.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #113
EJ
Reckless

I see your point but...

how is Sasori gonna catch up to Deidara when he's in the sky throwing bombs at him?

I vote Deidara on this one
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #114
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say Sasori because of his poisons and other jutsus that he has. I'm pretty sure that Sasori knows Deidara like the back of his hand and Deidara stated clearly that he was stronger than him.

[
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 05:06 PM   #115
EJ
Reckless

crap, I forgot that little detail

I still vote for Deidara, I'm sure he could easily avoid Sasori's puppets
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 05:13 PM   #116
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Here's one:

- Kisame vs. Kimimaro

[
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 05:23 PM   #117
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
crap, I forgot that little detail

I still vote for Deidara, I'm sure he could easily avoid Sasori's puppets
Deidara couldn't even easily avoid Sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Here's one:

- Kisame vs. Kimimaro
Kisame. I bet Anti will go for Kimimaro. Most of his attacks can be blocked with the Samehada, I would think. And when he uses that large bone...move, from the ground that nearly made Gaara and Lee into minced meat, I'm sure Kisame can avoid that. I mean, he can just make a huge lake, or just move around on the larger bed of water, as if nothing had happened.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 05:29 PM   #118
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

I think even Kisame would have trouble with Kimimaro, Kisame has skill and a good percentage of chakra but Kimimaro has that whole ''cant be hurt physically'' thing. Then again everyone needs air right? So If I was Kisame I would just make a huge lake or ocean out of no where and pull Kimimaro inside. Then I would make him sufficate till he died. Or simply trap Kimimaro into that little water orb jutsu, which name I cant recall.

Kisame imo would win
Old 06-18-2007, 05:31 PM   #119
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
I think even Kisame would have trouble with Kimimaro, Kisame has skill and a good percentage of chakra but Kimimaro has that whole ''cant be hurt physically'' thing. Then again everyone needs air right? So If I was Kisame I would just make a huge lake or ocean out of no where and pull Kimimaro inside. Then I would make him sufficate till he died. Or simply trap Kimimaro into that little water orb jutsu, which name I cant recall.

Kisame imo would win
It'd be basically Samehada's strength vs Kimimaro's dense exterior. You do have a point, though. Kisame can just easily drown Kimimaro.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-18-2007, 05:45 PM   #120
EJ
Reckless

not only that but also absorb chakra so Kimmimaro won't be able to use his Kekke Genkai thus making it easier to attack

Kisame > Kimmi on this one
goldengod (08-29-2010)