VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 92 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-15-2007, 04:05 AM   #1366
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

i'd go for sasori on this one. i dont even think he's agile enough playing around with sasori's kazekage puppet, and further more his 100 puppet jutsu. how'd he deal with that?
his gonna get his head chopped-off before making another clay bomb.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nejismirk For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 10-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #1367
truavenger4116
Chuunin

truavenger4116 is on a distinguished roadtruavenger4116 is on a distinguished road

alright i think we have established sasori as the victor....im not sure if this one was done but how about kisame vs sasori....?
truavenger4116 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to truavenger4116 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-18-2007, 11:55 PM   #1368
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by truavenger4116 View Post
alright i think we have established sasori as the victor....im not sure if this one was done but how about kisame vs sasori....?
I don't know if it has been done yet either, but it seems like it would be good.
Based on what we have seen, Sasori would win because of his numbers, poison, and probably Iron Sand. I would still like to wait to see all of what Kisame can do before i count him out of this fight.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-19-2007, 01:25 PM   #1369
KatonSuiton
Genin

KatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the rough

Well, let's see. How do you think Sasori would fair in a water type environment? How would his puppets fair in a water type environment? Most likely (if there wasn't any water around already), Kisame would simply create it (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha). Kisame's water clones all seem very capable, having been able to capture Lee, Neji, and Ten-Ten in water prisons. Kisame was able to put up a huge match against Gai and capture Gai's students, all while only using 30% (right?) of his chakra supply. His strength is also monstrous as stated by Gai. Idk, I think I'd give the win to my fellow demon shark Kisame.
KatonSuiton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KatonSuiton For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-19-2007, 09:42 PM   #1370
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Kisame vs. Sasori...

Ok So would the poison wash off Sasori's weapons when they go underwater? Do puppets move slower in water or get damaged by simply being in water? If the answer to these questions are yes then I'd say Kisame has a good chance at winning this fight.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 02:44 AM   #1371
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonSuiton View Post
Well, let's see. How do you think Sasori would fair in a water type environment? How would his puppets fair in a water type environment? Most likely (if there wasn't any water around already), Kisame would simply create it (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha). Kisame's water clones all seem very capable, having been able to capture Lee, Neji, and Ten-Ten in water prisons. Kisame was able to put up a huge match against Gai and capture Gai's students, all while only using 30% (right?) of his chakra supply. His strength is also monstrous as stated by Gai. Idk, I think I'd give the win to my fellow demon shark Kisame.
Probably. I would still like to wait to see more from Kisame before i make my final judgement, but you bring up some good points about Kisame's strengths and the puppets' weaknesses.

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 06:05 AM   #1372
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Kisame vs. Sasori...

Ok So would the poison wash off Sasori's weapons when they go underwater? Do puppets move slower in water or get damaged by simply being in water? If the answer to these questions are yes then I'd say Kisame has a good chance at winning this fight.
There's no reason to think the poison wouldn't wash off with water. I mean, it's not GLUE. I also think the puppets would move slower underwater. I'd have to give this fight to Kisame. I haven't seen anything from Sasori that can take Kisame down, other than his poison tipped weapons, and that's easily taken care of by drenching the place with a small lake. Meanwhile, Kisame's Samehada can easily slice through Sasori's puppet strings, since they're made of chakra. I can just imagine Sasori standing on the water, fishing, and then Kisame coming up from behind, Jaws style, and owning him.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 08:43 AM   #1373
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Kisame wins against Sasori.
Sasori is more dangerous opponent against most sinobi, but against Kisame, his abilities are at a disadvantage.
Kisame can overpower him and his puppets underwater easily.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 02:26 PM   #1374
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
There's no reason to think the poison wouldn't wash off with water. I mean, it's not GLUE. I also think the puppets would move slower underwater. I'd have to give this fight to Kisame. I haven't seen anything from Sasori that can take Kisame down, other than his poison tipped weapons, and that's easily taken care of by drenching the place with a small lake. Meanwhile, Kisame's Samehada can easily slice through Sasori's puppet strings, since they're made of chakra. I can just imagine Sasori standing on the water, fishing, and then Kisame coming up from behind, Jaws style, and owning him.
I had forgot about the Chakra strings that they use to control puppets. That would make a huge difference. And i guess the poison would wash off in the water. I guess Kisame would win this one. Really want to see more from him still.

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 05:05 PM   #1375
Missing Nin
Missing-Nin

Missing Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

Kisame will win but only because of the water overall sasori is stronger than him though,what's this i hear you saying poison will wash off i don't think poison gets of with water once its inside you and remember sasori has every weapon dripping with poison i give it to kisame though at the end sasori will still get him and they both die but kisame wins the fight.
Missing Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Missing Nin For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 07:08 PM   #1376
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missing Nin View Post
Kisame will win but only because of the water overall sasori is stronger than him though,what's this i hear you saying poison will wash off i don't think poison gets of with water once its inside you and remember sasori has every weapon dripping with poison i give it to kisame though at the end sasori will still get him and they both die but kisame wins the fight.
When we say wash off, i think we mean wash off the blades before they hit you. If you get the blades with enough water, you would think that the poison would be nulified enough to where it wouldn't do much or anything at all.

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 07:10 PM   #1377
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
When we say wash off, i think we mean wash off the blades before they hit you. If you get the blades with enough water, you would think that the poison would be nulified enough to where it wouldn't do much or anything at all.
That's pretty much what I meant. Any weapons that go underwater will have their poison washed off. And the weapons connecting with Kisame underwater is pretty unlikely. I mean, it wouldn't make sense for the puppets to move at their base speed while underwater.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #1378
Missing Nin
Missing-Nin

Missing Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
Well i remember then all dripping with poison which 99.9% means they have poison inside of them way i see it kisame will win the battle but lose the war.
Missing Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Missing Nin For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-20-2007, 09:55 PM   #1379
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah I can see that happening too lol which is why I asked those questions. Its funny I normally act like a fan boy when it comes to Sasori but I don't see him winning this one.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-21-2007, 01:30 AM   #1380
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
That's pretty much what I meant. Any weapons that go underwater will have their poison washed off. And the weapons connecting with Kisame underwater is pretty unlikely. I mean, it wouldn't make sense for the puppets to move at their base speed while underwater.
I was just stating it for him to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missing Nin View Post
Well i remember then all dripping with poison which 99.9% means they have poison inside of them way i see it kisame will win the battle but lose the war.
You don't think that it is possible for the water to get inside.

goldengod (08-30-2010)