VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 95 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-30-2007, 06:27 PM   #1411
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Well, that's the thing. He's gonna need his eyes. Neji's uncle's taijutsu I'm sure is on par or above Itachi's. So he'll need his Sharingan to keep track. Also, Byakugan can see through genjutsu. And then there's Kakashi and his crafty self.
I would like to think that some point in his life, Itachi copied a jutsu that Hiashi couldn't compete with.

What I was thinking was that Itachi would traumatize Hiashi and take on Kakashi... Because I'm pretty sure he knows Kakashi knows how he plays when it comes to those eyes.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharingan Lord For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 10-30-2007, 06:34 PM   #1412
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

A jutsu that he couldn't compete with? He can't compete with any jutsus. He's a taijutsu master. Kakashi would be the one to deal out the jutsus, while Hiashi would be the one to deal out the taijutsu.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #1413
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I mean, a jutsu that Hiashi would be weak against.

EDIT: So if he can't compete with any jutsus, he and his Gentle Fist might be easy to avoid in Itachi's case...I think...
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharingan Lord For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-30-2007, 08:25 PM   #1414
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

Itachi pwns hiashi. Hiashi is, like, weaker than Neji! Hiashi is too slow for Itachi. Byakugan useless against the almighty Sharingan./

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shinovsnaruto For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-30-2007, 09:28 PM   #1415
Missing Nin
Missing-Nin

Missing Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well, that's the thing. He's gonna need his eyes. Neji's uncle's taijutsu I'm sure is on par or above Itachi's. So he'll need his Sharingan to keep track. Also, Byakugan can see through genjutsu. And then there's Kakashi and his crafty self.
If this fight is about hiashi and itachi the winner is itachi hands down and very quickly much faster stronger and smarter and has ninjutsu and genjutsu something hiashi doesn't use and taijutsu alone lmaoo won't get him far against the most talented and gifted uchiha.

@Mikey byakugan can see through genjutsuwere in the blue hell did you get that byakugan can't see through genjutsu not once has that been said in the manga unless you have some proof which i doubt you do because there is non.

And what am i even saying hiashi can never in a million years keep up with someone like itachi speed alone is enough to beat any hyuuga.

But like I also said byakugan can't see through genjutsu because not once has it been said in the manga otherwise kishi would look like a dumb ass for writing time after time that tsukuyomi is incounterable and then have something to counter it but it won't happen because byakugan can't see through genjutsu.
Missing Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Missing Nin For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 10-30-2007, 10:01 PM   #1416
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Yeah, you're right about the Byakugan seeing through genjutsu bit. I don't know why I keep thinking it can do that. *scratches head* Unless I'm mistaking abilities between the Byakugan and Sharingan.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-04-2007, 01:00 AM   #1417
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

In this thread, I don't understand something... Prior to this fight with Peine no one had seen Jiraya's ultimate form, jutsu's etc. and he just got started. Now Oro couldn't steal Itachi's body as a container (quit and ran like a biiiiyyyaaa.. you know, quit Akatsuki), told Sasuke 'I'm nothing compaired to him, he's a genuis', and this is the same Oro that smacked Naruto around at 3 tails??? Notice that Jiriya is amazed that Itachi's jutsu desroyed the exit THROUGH the frog? I dig Itachi true, but I believe I'm open minded, and I dig and respect all the characters. But if it stunned you at all when Naruto at 2 tails caused that much destruction, or Jiriya's Hermit Mode when Ma and Pa destroyed Peine's Summoned Beast, what do you think the result would be on someone who graduated at 7, Joujin at 9, ANBU at 13, destroyer of an entire clan would be? Honestly, when ya first saw Sasori in his first form, who actually expected 100 Puppets off gate? Don't underestimate a character that you've never seen fight for real in a battle where he's trying to win. Shikamaru & Chouji's sensei was a beast! I thought he'd be kinda cool, but he was an animal to the death. Don't ever, ever, ever, underestimate the power of the Uchiha. Uchiha equals truly challenged by few.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg naruto_325_012.jpg (16.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg HEBI_ch__356_by_SasoriSama.jpg (51.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg sharinganvs.jpg (10.9 KB, 27 views)
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-07-2007, 05:42 PM   #1418
truavenger4116
Chuunin

truavenger4116 is on a distinguished roadtruavenger4116 is on a distinguished road

only because if kishi is in love with the whole uchiha bit....
truavenger4116 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to truavenger4116 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-07-2007, 11:24 PM   #1419
ronpal101
Genin

ronpal101 is an unknown quantity at this point

kishi is like oro.. lmao!... his fav is Sazuke, right? and Oro is a gay.. pffft... )
ronpal101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ronpal101 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-08-2007, 12:04 AM   #1420
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I have one: Drunk Lee, post time skip (and isn't able to get out of drunken state) vs AIDS free Kimimaro, pre time skip.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-08-2007, 12:07 AM   #1421
Uchiha Killer
Missing-Nin

Uchiha Killer will become famous soon enoughUchiha Killer will become famous soon enoughUchiha Killer will become famous soon enough

Kimimaru hands down he cannot be killed by lee he survived desert imperial and some underground thing he is the ultimate shinobi and only someone very powerful can kill him I am talking itachi,jiraya hokage class lee for sure cannot.

Not even sasuke and naruto together unless naruto uses tailed form.
Uchiha Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Uchiha Killer For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #1422
MikeyM1979
Hokage

You don't think post time skip Sasuke can beat Kimimaro? o_O Wow. And you think Naruto would need tails? I'm, not even gonna comment any further on this lol.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #1423
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I have one: Drunk Lee, post time skip (and isn't able to get out of drunken state) vs AIDS free Kimimaro, pre time skip.
Good choice. I would probably give this one to Kimimaro again though. His Kekkai Genkai is a perfect match for Lee's way of fighting. Lee can't get close to Kimi without getting scewered by Kimi's bones. Since we don't know exactly how strong Lee has gotten since their last fight, it would be hard to say. But i would still say that Kimi's abilities are perfect to fight againist Lee's.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #1424
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Lol.. Well considering Lee almost got his ass wooped, in the actual fight, I'd say that Lee could beat him now, considering he got better post time skip, but who knows, maybe Kimimaro wasn't even fighting at his full.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:13 AM   #1425
Uchiha Killer
Missing-Nin

Uchiha Killer will become famous soon enoughUchiha Killer will become famous soon enoughUchiha Killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You don't think post time skip Sasuke can beat Kimimaro? o_O Wow. And you think Naruto would need tails? I'm, not even gonna comment any further on this lol.
No bullshit fight kimmimaru would win check it out he survied desert imperial burial and survived twice against sand coffin that is an instant kill moveand the other is even more powerful.

Naruto or sasuke would both die if they got caught in any of those 3 oh lmaooo my bad you mean post or pre lol if post fuk that naruto would oblitarate kimias would sasuke but pretimeskip they both would get their asses handed to them on a silver platter.
Uchiha Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Uchiha Killer For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)