Kaylah (Drunk_sea_monkey) - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #31
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Kaylah (Drunk_sea_monkey)

don't =O..........

Old 05-23-2007, 11:05 PM   #32
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

dude there's more fish in the sea, literaly, there's a lot of fishes

but making sense, there's more girls out there who would love to pair up with you if you just join www.eharmony.com *thumbs up*
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:08 PM   #33
-Sasuke-
SUP

-Sasuke- will become famous soon enough-Sasuke- will become famous soon enough-Sasuke- will become famous soon enough

So.. he left the forum, right? If so that sucks.

-Sasuke- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #34
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

yeah it does :/
Old 05-23-2007, 11:29 PM   #35
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Cant believe I didnt see this thread.

Ah well, theres more gals out there.^_^

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:35 PM   #36
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Both. I plan to move in a year anyways, I figure I'll go down to PA and we can be together at last.
*drunk thinking*: ahh hell naw!
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:38 PM   #37
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

wow wow it makes me cry snif snif ye fuking rite boo hoo you got fuking dumbed move on get a better girl come to ny we got loads of hot girls here.

plus even if you leave the forum nothing is gonna change if you give up on life nothing CHANGES SO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER GET UP OFF YOUR ASS N FIND THE WOMAN THAT YOU TRULEY LOVE BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY LIKE IT OR NOT LEAVEING THE FORUM OR FUKING LIFE OR NOT FACTREAMINS IT HAPPENED SHE REJECTED YOU AND THAT LIFE CANT TELL YOU I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL CAUSE I DONT I DO AL THE REJECTING IN MY SOCIAL LIFE BUT YOU GOTTA SUK IT UP MAN TRUST ME THERE WILL BE A GIRL OUT THERE FOR YOU.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:40 PM   #38
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
wow wow it makes me cry snif snif ye fuking rite boo hoo you got fuking dumbed move on get a better girl come to ny we got loads of hot girls here.
LOL WHERE DO YOU GOTO SCHOOL?!(caps)
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:40 PM   #39
EJ
Reckless

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post

plus even if you leave the forum nothing is gonna change if you give up on life nothing CHANGES SO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER GET UP OFF YOUR ASS N FIND THE WOMAN THAT YOU TRULEY LOVE BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY LIKE IT OR NOT LEAVEING THE FORUM OR FUKING LIFE OR NOT FACTREAMINS IT HAPPENED SHE REJECTED YOU AND THAT LIFE CANT TELL YOU I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL CAUSE I DONT I DO AL THE REJECTING IN MY SOCIAL LIFE BUT YOU GOTTA SUK IT UP MAN TRUST ME THERE WILL BE A GIRL OUT THERE FOR YOU.
one word:

"fail" as in you didn't read the other thread so you fail
Old 05-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #40
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Well Wat The Hell Is Going On If Its Not That.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:42 PM   #41
EJ
Reckless

he said he got over it lol

btw jk, I say fail too a lot of ppl
Old 05-23-2007, 11:43 PM   #42
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
he said he got over it lol

btw jk, I say fail too a lot of ppl
OH CAUSE IM TRYING TO HELP THE POOR GUY.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #43
EJ
Reckless

why are you still talking with caps?

and he wasn't being that serious
Old 05-24-2007, 04:37 AM   #44
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

What was DSM original rejection post?
Corbenk XD

Last edited by Naruto.Haruno; 05-24-2007 at 05:54 AM.
Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:47 AM   #45
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

LOL!!.. to all of you who took him seriously:

lulz
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote