Gay - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 07:07 PM   #31
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gay

Yeah, most likely. But I'm just saying that it's not always the case. If you generalize, then yes, if someone sucks wangs, they are gay. However, if you specifically look at a very super specifical case (yes, specifical), if the dude truely and honestly does not like sucking cocks, then they are not gay.

ITT debate about wangs and cocks.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 05-29-2007, 07:23 PM   #32
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Yeah, most likely. But I'm just saying that it's not always the case. If you generalize, then yes, if someone sucks wangs, they are gay. However, if you specifically look at a very super specifical case (yes, specifical), if the dude truely and honestly does not like sucking cocks, then they are not gay.
Heh, well yeah. Just that such a hypothetical situation isn't very probable (Which, of course, is an understatement). In reality, you're most likely not going to encounter such a scenario.

Quote:
ITT debate about wangs and cocks.
Know what's really kinda sad? This is probably the most intelligent debate that's gone on here recently, too. >.<;
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:29 PM   #33
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Know what's really kinda sad? This is probably the most intelligent debate that's gone on here recently, too. >.<;
Should George Bush Be Impechased?
"No cuz hez not that bad rely fox said so and stuf bout how he's being shown bad cuz of libral media lol"
"Shut up hes bad sersly cause iraq is bad idduny why but it is shut up it's a FACT"
__________________
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ninja48 For This Useful Post:
Scientia (06-03-2009)
Old 05-29-2007, 07:36 PM   #34
Dark Shuriken
Ima Firin' Mah Lazar!
 
Dark Shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Mu!
Posts: 466
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant future
Re: Gay

Good discussion. But shouldn't this be in the debate forum? This isn't spam.
__________________
Aizen wants YOU to Join the Arrancar.

Dark Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:37 PM   #35
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shuriken View Post
Good discussion. But shouldn't this be in the debate forum? This isn't spam.
Yeah it should. It's just half discussion, half cock talk. Not quite a debate.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:04 PM   #36
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Gay

that's true, lol
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:26 PM   #37
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Gay

It's spammy and we already have three threads in there on gay issues. ...Plus let's be honest, this gets down to semantics pretty quickly.


Miburo: I can think of a number of reasons why someone would continue to have gay sex despite the fact that they aren't attracted to men.

One reason is because they might just like sex. (Yeah, I know this one is a bit more rare... But nymphomania exists.) If someone just really likes getting their dick sucked or anal stimulation, that doesn't make them gay. Trust me, I've met these cases before.

What about money? Constantly having gay sex for good money just makes you a prostitute, not gay.

As far as experimenting goes... You really think that just trying something once or twice is as far as it goes? I know for a fact I hated drinking beer for the first number of times and I eventually ended up loving it... And another buddy of mine did the same thing and he ended up deciding he hates beer. The same thought process can be applied to sex.

And let's be honest... For the majority of women, the first few times having sex really might not be that great with a poor partner. ;-)

Quote:
I never once implied that sexual orientation was a choice...Only that the sexual orientation of people who choose to have numerous homosexual experiences is, more often than not, homosexual (Or at least bisexual).
I'm sorry, man. I wasn't implying that you were saying it was a choice. I was just clarifying that homosexual acts do not make the homosexual.
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:13 PM   #38
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
One reason is because they might just like sex. (Yeah, I know this one is a bit more rare... But nymphomania exists.) If someone just really likes getting their dick sucked or anal stimulation, that doesn't make them gay. Trust me, I've met these cases before.
I don't see the correlation between a ridiculously high sex drive and sexual orientation. And I still wouldn't see how enjoying sex with dudes wouldn't make a guy at the very least bisexual.
Quote:
What about money? Constantly having gay sex for good money just makes you a prostitute, not gay.
If it was the person's only possible option to make money, then I could go with this. But when is someone's only option to make money prostitution? And if it was their only option, then they're forced to do it, which would fall under the same category as rape as far as I'm concerned. If you're given a choice between a) taking it in the pooper or b) not taking it in the pooper and you go with A, more than likely it's because you'd prefer it that way. Again, don't see how prefering to have sex with dudes wouldn't make you either gay or bi.
Quote:
As far as experimenting goes... You really think that just trying something once or twice is as far as it goes? I know for a fact I hated drinking beer for the first number of times and I eventually ended up loving it... And another buddy of mine did the same thing and he ended up deciding he hates beer. The same thought process can be applied to sex.
So, I guess we can't call anyone gay or straight...because they might change their mind eventually, right? Now apply that to any label. See where I'm going with this?

@N48-Word. What's up with the impeachment crap? I wouldn't mind the pirating music thing thread to get going again, or something. Even that god existing thread where I bullshitted about flying turtles was infinitely better than the stuff we got going now. How fat are you discussions? No thanks. I miss good debates. ; ;
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:08 AM   #39
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Gay

Hooray for a good discussion with Miburo!

Quote:
I don't see the correlation between a ridiculously high sex drive and sexual orientation. And I still wouldn't see how enjoying sex with dudes wouldn't make a guy at the very least bisexual.
So a straight guy can't enjoy anal stimulation? A mouth is a mouth. :-)

Quote:
If it was the person's only possible option to make money, then I could go with this. But when is someone's only option to make money prostitution? And if it was their only option, then they're forced to do it, which would fall under the same category as rape as far as I'm concerned. If you're given a choice between a) taking it in the pooper or b) not taking it in the pooper and you go with A, more than likely it's because you'd prefer it that way. Again, don't see how prefering to have sex with dudes wouldn't make you either gay or bi.
Ah, this is more of a sociology / socioeconomics question. Why DO people turn to pornography? That's an entirely different discussion. The fact of the matter, however, is that porn stars get paid a lot of extra money for a gay scene (especially women). If they want easier cash, then it's feasible enough.

As far as forced goes? I actually read a really disturbing article once about something like that. In all honesty, it wouldn't entirely surprise me.

Quote:
So, I guess we can't call anyone gay or straight...because they might change their mind eventually, right? Now apply that to any label. See where I'm going with this?
You call a person gay or straight or bi if they say that they're gay or straight or bi. To be honest, I trust people to know themselves well enough to be able to make a decision on their sexuality.
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:33 AM   #40
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Hooray for a good discussion with Miburo!
Hurray!

Quote:
So a straight guy can't enjoy anal stimulation? A mouth is a mouth. :-)
Well, he can enjoy it, as long as he isn't enjoying it with dudes. I don't think straight guy mixes well with gay buttsecks, they're like vinegar and oil or whatever. If hypothetical straight guy has desires to engage in same-sex intercourse than hypothetical straight guy wouldn't be so straight.


Quote:
Ah, this is more of a sociology / socioeconomics question. Why DO people turn to pornography? That's an entirely different discussion. The fact of the matter, however, is that porn stars get paid a lot of extra money for a gay scene (especially women). If they want easier cash, then it's feasible enough.
If you're adament about your sexual orientation, you're not going to easily go against it. I like chicks, I won't bang dudes no matter sexually frustrated I get because I'm not into dudes. Same for porn chicks, they're not going to bang chicks that they've got zero attraction to when they can bang dudes instead, assuming they're straight. Bisexual chicks would have no problem doing both, while lesbians probably won't be volunteering for "Little miss riding-good and the forest of wang" anytime soon.

People tend to do what's comfortable for them. And in most cases having sex with people outside your personal preferences should be quite fricken uncomfortable for them.

Quote:
You call a person gay or straight or bi if they say that they're gay or straight or bi. To be honest, I trust people to know themselves well enough to be able to make a decision on their sexuality.
I agree, not because I think people are necessarly smart enough to determine things about themselves or anything. Just because it doesn't matter to me. Whatever someone wants to label their sexual preference at doesn't really effect me in the least.

But what's the difference in them saying they're gay, straight, or bi; or them engaging in gay, straight, or bisexual intercourse?

I just don't see how it would be errorous to assume that two dudes, that are dating each other and having lot-sa buttsecks, are probably homosexuals. Do you?

Edit: This post sucks. I took sleeping pills and they started kicking in as I was writing this. Fuck this post.

All I'm trying to say is that no one is wrong when they claim to be gay or bi if they've had gay or bisexual experiences. And if some guy sucks cocks, it's not errorous to call him gay just because he may or may not truely be attracted towards dudes. People don't always judge their emotions or feelings correctly. Years can pass before someone realizes they are or are not gay. So you can either call a spade a spade, or not label anyone anything ever. Either way is perfectly valid and is in no way illogical, just that the first option is a bit more practical.

Last edited by Miburo; 05-30-2007 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Added shit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:53 PM   #41
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Gay

Oh noesch! The big gay thread was bumped to the 2nd page!

Quote:
Well, he can enjoy it, as long as he isn't enjoying it with dudes. I don't think straight guy mixes well with gay buttsecks, they're like vinegar and oil or whatever. If hypothetical straight guy has desires to engage in same-sex intercourse than hypothetical straight guy wouldn't be so straight.
Enjoying fellatio or anal stimulation does not make a guy a homosexual if he gets it from another man. (I argue from a similar point of view on how arousal does not equal consent in rape cases.) Trust me, there's a reason for the term "prison gay." So I guess what we're arguing now is what makes a person gay or not... I don't think that arousal from sexual acts makes a person gay. If I close my eyes, I probably wouldn't know the difference between one mouth and another and neither would you.

Quote:
If you're adament about your sexual orientation, you're not going to easily go against it. I like chicks, I won't bang dudes no matter sexually frustrated I get because I'm not into dudes. Same for porn chicks, they're not going to bang chicks that they've got zero attraction to when they can bang dudes instead, assuming they're straight. Bisexual chicks would have no problem doing both, while lesbians probably won't be volunteering for "Little miss riding-good and the forest of wang" anytime soon.

People tend to do what's comfortable for them. And in most cases having sex with people outside your personal preferences should be quite fricken uncomfortable for them.
Ah, now we're getting into the "scale of homosexuality." How gay must a person be?

If I was going to be paid $2000 an hour for having sex with some guy, you can surely bet that I'd go into gay porn if I had no other choice. I recommend reading up on Kate Bornstein and some of her books on sexuality. It's... Enlightening. Annie Sprinkle (ha ha!) is another great performance artist and author that you might want to check out if you still don't believe my arguments.

Quote:
But what's the difference in them saying they're gay, straight, or bi; or them engaging in gay, straight, or bisexual intercourse?

I just don't see how it would be errorous to assume that two dudes, that are dating each other and having lot-sa buttsecks, are probably homosexuals. Do you?
Ah, to go with the popular saying of my mother: If you assume, you make an ass of "u" and "me." Again, I think my point could be clarified with some quick reading on / about Kate Bornstein and Annie Sprinkle. Gay sex does not make a homosexual.
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 11:48 PM   #42
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gay

Heh, come on, dude! I said my post sucked, and you didn't even address the part that I actually made while not half-asleep. ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Enjoying fellatio or anal stimulation does not make a guy a homosexual if he gets it from another man. (I argue from a similar point of view on how arousal does not equal consent in rape cases.) Trust me, there's a reason for the term "prison gay." So I guess what we're arguing now is what makes a person gay or not... I don't think that arousal from sexual acts makes a person gay. If I close my eyes, I probably wouldn't know the difference between one mouth and another and neither would you.
Damn, dude. I never said sexual arousal made you gay. I meant actual enjoyment. You wouldn't say someone enjoyed being raped, even if they had an orgasm, would you?


Quote:
Ah, now we're getting into the "scale of homosexuality." How gay must a person be?
I'm being pretty black and white on this, I thought.
Quote:
If I was going to be paid $2000 an hour for having sex with some guy, you can surely bet that I'd go into gay porn if I had no other choice. I recommend reading up on Kate Bornstein and some of her books on sexuality. It's... Enlightening. Annie Sprinkle (ha ha!) is another great performance artist and author that you might want to check out if you still don't believe my arguments.
Note the bolded part. This doesn't contradict my system at all, assuming you're telling me that you wouldn't consider yourself gay or bisexual.

And, dude, I honestly don't care enough to go out and actually read books about this stuff. Lol. ^^;


Quote:
Ah, to go with the popular saying of my mother: If you assume, you make an ass of "u" and "me." Again, I think my point could be clarified with some quick reading on / about Kate Bornstein and Annie Sprinkle. Gay sex does not make a homosexual.
Contrary to overused phrases, there's nothing wrong with making assumptions as long as they have some basis to them. I guarantee you, and everyone else, make assumptions about things everyday.

Look at it this way, A dude lives for 30 years as a homosexual (Whoops, my bad, someone that has gay sex with dudes and only dudes, and truely enjoys it...) and then one day realizes that he really does prefer women instead (Yeah, big hypothetical. But then again, how many dudes do you know that have lotsa gay sex and don't consider themselves gay or bi?). Are you saying that I, and everyone else including himself, are 'asses' because we all would consider this person a homosexual during that time frame? I would really hope not, dude.

Now shorten that time frame. Would that matter? I doubt you're going to say that there's a specific timeframe that you've got to be having gay sex and enjoying it to be considered a homosexual, right? Know what I'd bet you'd counter this with? Something along the lines of "In the end, he wasn't truly gay, so it was still a false assumption," I'd guess. Well, the dude was wrong for 30 years, how can we really be sure he's positive now? We can't. So like I said, either call a spade a spade or do away with labeling sexual orientation all together.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:02 AM   #43
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Gay

Doug's 2 cents:

It shouldn't be up to us to label another person's sexual orientation.
If someone feels they are more attracted to the same sex, and they want to call themselves gay, then go for it.
If they feel equally attracted to both sexes and want to be "labeled" bi, then that's up to them.
If they're more attracted to the opposite sex, then they can call themselves straight.

I know that I like the ladies, I "know" that I'm straight. In other words, even if anal stimulation were to arouse me (given or received), the idea of anal stimulation to/from another man disgusts me. Yes, a mouth my be a mouth, but the idea of kissing another man is unappealing.

It's all in the mind.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #44
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gay

Yeah, I think we all agree that if someone comes to the conclusion that they enjoyed homosexual acts, then they are gay. However, just because they commit said acts does not mean they are gay. And the more they do the act (and say they don't enjoy it), the more you can assume that they're simply lying to themselves about their sexuality, and the more justifiable your labels are for said person.

I'm starting to think that you guys are misunderstanding one another. For some reason. Dunno why.


Also, to add an interesting topic, is sexual enjoyment based on physical feeling or mental feeling? A blowjob feels the same despite what gender is doing it, the only difference between the two is how your mind handles the situation. I guess you could say this applies to the sexual thoughts of a homosexual. Something just doesn't arouse them when having hetero sex, sooo. Yes.

I must say again, ITT debate about wangs and cocks and ass pounding.

Oh, and HOLY SHIT, this new version of firefox has a fucking SPELL CHECKER. It's telling me I'm spelling wangs wrong. Hah.
__________________

Last edited by Ninja48; 06-01-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:16 AM   #45
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Gay

N48 is full of truthiness.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.