Village Brawl FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 01:16 AM   #1
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Village Brawl FC

WE ARE NOW OFFICIAL!!!!!
Welcome to VBFC, originally a random thread made on a boring day, now currently trying to become an fc due to popular demand

basically MAKE UR OWN VILLAGE!!!
-frequent village wars
-discussions
-other stuff...i dont know yet

to join, ur village needs: (these are just the basics)
name-
location/description-
jutsus-
any other info-

OWNERS:
GAma_Oyabun

co-owners:
shinobiknight
Nuerhachi Niru

honorary co-owner:
Itachiisback, cuz he wont shutup about being a legend

members:
1)noblesan6
2)diane_cheeze
3)bluegender 2k
4)kluang
5)Uchiha1412toshi
6)Kara_chan
7)DarkAssasain
8)Nuerhachi Niru
9)Sujee
10)Deathsand
11)OnE473
12)AnticitizenOne
13)God Uchiha Itachi
14)echigo .Uzamaki
rules:

Alliances:
-allies allowed between villages
-allies may help invade/defend villages
-backstabbing is not allowed unless u cancel the alliance

Battles:
-1000 ninjas are at each villages disposal
-700 are genins
-300 are chunnins
-50 are jonins
-49 are available for ur villages "specialty"
-1 is hokage , also has "special" of ur village

-2 types of battles, 1) invasion, full scale attack to overtake someone's village, 2) battle, outside of villages in different terrain
-in an invasion scenario, the defending village clearly has advantage
-each village will have four sections, or gates, north, south, east, west..no one side is blocked by a mountain crap...they can still get through cuz we're all ninjas
-when invading choose to invade through 1-4 of the gates
-when defending choose wisely and spread ur forces to more important spots
-for example if the enemy is attacking mostly on the west gate, then u want to support that side

notes:
-when invading its not wise to send all 1000 of ur ninjas to take over, unless they have done that to another village...just be wise in ur decisions.

i have more but i want to know what u guys think first, im also thinking about giving prize money (as in points) to winners of the fight, so the losers give a certain donation decided at the beginning of a challenge

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Last edited by GAma_Oyabun; 07-16-2007 at 08:30 PM.

Old 06-30-2006, 01:19 AM   #2
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

neji4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

Of course i am going to join. Can i be co owner?

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 06-30-2006, 01:34 AM   #3
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

ok, since ur first ..and u got elemental power..oh yeah, plz post ur village stuff again

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

Old 06-30-2006, 01:42 AM   #4
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

*Name:villige hidden in the elements

*Type of forehead protector- a circle but inside it has little designs of different elements

*Design- There will be houses and stuff like that but my villige has mostly every element in it so different people will live in different terrain. My villige size is medium so there are a good size of people but not too small or too big. Even though we are small there are so many different types of terrain that it would be hard to get in cause you might put less clothes and then go to the snow part or put clothes and go to the fire part there is no way of knowing.

*Type of people: We have people to do a job like making food and selling the food and these people will dress in regular clothes or clothes that fit there tarrain. In are villige there will be two major clans and some minor clans. We accept people in are villige who are strong and can pass a simple test but if they are not we tell them to leave if there is any trouble we kill them. The test is that they have to defeat my son that is going 50% in combat and show one strong jutsu. Very low level crime if any punishment is very steep so that is why they aren't as much crime and i enfore it. As me the butaikage (element shadow) there would be a genjutsu around my villige so they wouldn't get anyware and there would be two elite ninja and the wall between the out side and my villige to protect it but if they get killed all ninja will go and attack. Also at the begaing of the villige all members were wonderers from other villiges and i allowed them to join.

*Specialty jutsu-Only two of are clans can do it and it is two the major clans and they get two special technique that is really powerfull and that is the elemental fist and the element ball. Elemental fist is a taijutsu and a ninjustu beacuse you need to concentrate so your hand feels like all the elements combined and then you hit someone with it. Element ball is like rasengan but you could ether hold it and hit someone or you can use it and shoot it out of your hand for long range combat. Also are specialty that everyone knows are the different elements like katon and doton and other elements like that. Know one can make there own or attemt to make there own jutsu without asking me first or if they do or try experements on people like orochimaru does they will be intantly nocked out and put in jail or depending how powerfull the jutsu is they would be killed.

*Advance blood line- the tenmetsuki (spotted eyes) is are villiges advance blood line trait and it belongs to the second major clan. In this clan there are only Three members in it, me Bdog (butaikage age 27) and my son Yuu(age 12) and my daughter Tu(7). Are clans name is Uyen. The reason my family is so small is because my younger brother was doing experiments without asking on are whole family so i caught him before he did it to my son and then i killed him. In my clan you automaticly able to use it by the age of 5. Once the user finnally uses the tenmetsuki it is still worthless but once they activate it one of the older members of the clan that is an experiance tenmetsuki user that copyed lots of jutsus shows the younger person so they can copy the moves so they can protect them self in combat this takes about 2 weeks. Also once activate the user jumps to genin level because he or she basically passed the exam. Also when this is all done the newly aquired user of the tenmetsuki goes on a 6 month to year mission to wonder the world and watch different shinobi fight and learn there tequniqes so they can be stronger but are told not to confront them unless they try to attack them. Then when they get back they fight a 1 on 5 battle royal so i can see what new jutsus they recived adn if any i don't know. The tenmetsuki is like a more advance form of the sharingan and the byakugan but unlike the sharingan it can copy and master the jutsu instantly without practace but the sharingan has to practice to fully master a jutsu and unlike the byakugan the person using the tenmetsuki learns how to fully control the charkra seeing by 7 and learns how to hit the chakra points by 9. There are 3 major weaknesses of my blood trait. One is that the clan has no genjustus and practically no ninjustus ability. The reason that we have a good clan casue the only ninjustu the clan can do is the activation of the tenmetsuki but after they learn to activate it we go out and people from are villige does justus in front of us so we can copy them and then we receive the power of gen and nin justsu. Second weakness is that if are eyes get out of are heads and destroyed we can't be ninja anymore because are eyes hold all are power of gen and nin justsu casue are eyes are basically memory of justus too but we can get new ones to see but if are eyes get out of are head the only good thing is that we the tenmetsuki doesn't work with anyone eles so no implatations. Third weakness is that we can't copy all taijutsus so that is the only thing we have to work for and practice. The people in this clan don't age as quick as the other people do so they can live longer then most people can.

*Minor clans- in the villige we have multiple minor clans these clans have different techniques can they live in different terrain so one clan major specialty is like fire and another specialty is like ice and so fourth. The strongest of the minor clan is the 3rd major clan which has a special techniqe the element strike which could be in any wepons form like a sword or a needle a kunai or shuriken and the wepons would be elemental so they have the powers of the elements. Similar to the 2nd major clan secret techniqe but this techniqe is fairly weaker then the other one

*Anbu police: only members from the two major clans are allowed in the anbu police but on rare occasions some high level jonin that can keep up with them are accepted. We have about 20 anbu members and we have 9 squardrens casue you get a two man team. The other 2 people who are not in a team are high level ninja one from both of the strongest clans which they can go alone and fight for them selves

*Academy- The only way you can pass is if you be in the acadamy for at least 1 year (rare cases). Also you have to learn one justu from every element so you have to have fire earth water sound wind sand lightning and other elements. IF you know elemental fist or elemental ball you don't have to show one jutsu from each element. If you flunk more then 3 times you can't be a ninja or can be one but can never be a chunin. Also you have to be 12years old two pass if your a regular student but if you are high level the earlyest you can pass is 5 years old.

*Missions-we have a different rank system in missions D-rank missions:academy students and above, C-rank missions-genin and above, B rank missions- high level genin and above, A rank missions high level Chunin and above, S rank missions- jounin and above, k missions- kage and major clan members

*Special events-One of are yearly events is the butaikage battle which the stongest of are yearly battle royal gets to fight the butaikage and if you win you don't have to pay any thing the rest of your life if you lose you get a sum of money just for getting that far. Another event is are bianual battle which is academy students to jounin get to fight each other for fun. Another one is are yearly aiming contest which is you see who can hit the center of the target the most times. Finnally we have are yearly check up that is we see who have done the most missions and to see who done the most high level missions

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun

Last edited by neji4ever; 07-30-2006 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:55 AM   #5
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Hey, hey, hey! I was the first one to reply to that thread! Doesn't that warrant a co-ownership?

Not to mention that my village was the best.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 06-30-2006 at 01:59 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:03 AM   #6
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

My villige is the best and the most well thought out.

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 06-30-2006, 03:07 AM   #7
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whee my suggestion is valid... thanks for using my idea gama... you are so considerate... me the founder of the hidden mind shall draw my strength and unsheath my nobility to join this victorious FC of all

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971
Old 06-30-2006, 04:11 AM   #8
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

i'm here! hidden in mystery village is here to challenge u guys! lol
damn! i missed co-ownership! hehe

Old 06-30-2006, 04:30 AM   #9
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

Village: Hidden Mind
head protector: Eye shaped
Location: a place that covered with mist surrounded with bogs there will be also illusinating plains all over the place... (careful, here is an eternal prison for those who had entered, once you are here you are directed to somekind of void-death...)
Design: wet place covered with mist and the shinobis live in clusters but unite under one roof as one strong strutured community.
Specialty jutsus: mind alteration techniques.. just like ino but they are very good even a lot more than that of ino like telephaty, psychic and of course master of genjutsus...
Elements: water, wind, lightning and earth element jutsus.. and finally hikari no jutsu!! as their place are misty... they even can manipulate the light as one of the techniques...
Learned elements jutsus : fire, ice and metal jutsus...
Bloodline limit clans:1) crystal blooded clan - crystal manipulation their blood contains crystal substance that can create crystal jutsus... they are master in lightning techniques 2)Radiating star (radiating hoshi) clan - they have a mysterious radiating but harmless(to their clanners) radiating ray techniques, by jounin level, they are always assigned to defence the village gates... whom ever evade the village either win or lose shall get some radiation dose that might harm themselves in the future.. weaken their nerves and made them vulnerable by genjutsus... they are the clan who manifest the light striking techniques 3)Ghost tamer clan, in their jutsus, they can manipulate ghost technique, rumor said that their ancestor married a female ghost, through generation, every family, there will be one member inherited the ability of marrying a female ghost and give birth to semi human-ghost entity, ghost tamers are generous and friendly 4) Noble flamers (heat inferno) the only heat manipulator-shinobi exist in the village, they summoned valuaquhar (under construction)
Types of people: peaceful friendly and cunning when they have to... they are noble and intelligent. They are masters of construction build delicate structures... people live like normal people produce the needs of the village such as food and education.
As mindkage: as a psychic user, mindkage have the ability to communicate using it troughout the village and could instantly informed about problems arised in the village... there is a special academy established to study about jutsus from foreign villages..(Academy of foreign ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu and forbidden jutsu) there are also acedemy of faith that ensure the loyalities among the ninjas.. as every ninjas are brother to each other having strong bonds. lastly acedemy of the doom this is only supervised by the mindkage as this acedemy creates doom jutsus that instantly eliminate the enemies at the stake of the life of the shinobi (only being used when it is ultimately necessary)
Village worst enemy: ANYONE WHO HATES JUSTICE
Ninja levels : Kage>Superior NIN>Death Squad NIN > Special ANBU> High Ranked ANBU> ANBU> Special jounin>high ranked Jounin> Jounin> Hidden Chuunin> Chuunin>hidden Genin > Genin> Academy ninjas (hidden ninjas are the one training mind supressors)
Special groups: 15 elite nin with elemental katana (2 each) (speciallized nin using katana that can suppress mind of their enemy) , the Elite 7, guards the kage and the residents of hidden mind... and always assigned to assasinate powerful enemies. before they strike mind village of course..(they are psychic remember?), special summoning nin, they can summon powerful weapons such as mind katana.. to strike the enemies.
Police: the police of mind village have three diffrent types.. ANBU, Hunter NIN and Supressor NIN... suppressor nin have the special ability to supress.. and cancel mind techniques to control the rebelling nins.. there are organization like the ministry of economy, trade and agriculture... Jounin have to undergo psychology classes to assure loyalities and promote love among the ninjas..
Weakness :... only the hidden mind dwellers knows (human never perfect LOL)
Summoning beast: 1) Maddeen, lagendary two winged dragon that can bring holy damage 2)Falarya, heavenly bird of the wise can cause lightning and psywaves 3)Khulusk, lagendary flying sea serpent cause ice storm 4)Bakara, The iron sabretooth metal beast 5) Valuaquhar legendary raddish heat giant from deep earth(under construction)
shinobi gadgets & weaponry: NANO-6 neutralizer - neutralize any kind of threatening gas to mind shinobi (underconstruction)

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971

Last edited by noblesan6; 08-15-2006 at 07:58 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:21 AM   #10
bluegender_2k
Genin

bluegender_2k is an unknown quantity at this point

i wannna join

Name: Hidden Village of Heat
Forehead Protector: a volcano
Jutsus: the village specialises in use of fire jutse and can make it for shapes of animals in the fights much like the way saidid when we first saw him. they all call a shroud of ash to the fight to stop their opponenst visability like we have seen in the hidden village of mist. they also have the ability to a creat stone clones when the fight in the same way zabuza used water clones.
Advanced Blood Line: this group have the ability to call an unlimated amoutn of lava to the battle and are unafferted by it and have complete control over it. their bodies are over 1000 degrees so they can't be phyically touched

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com
Old 06-30-2006, 10:25 AM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Name: The Hidden Village of the Moon.
Design: The Valley is crater from a dead volcano.
Forehead Protector: A cresent moon shape with the two point towards each other.
Specilaty jutsu: Fire elements,Lightning, Wind and a special Celestial jutsu.
Type of people: Diverse, love the night type of people.
Anbu: Moon Hunter
Bloodline Limit: 3 noble clan.
Special jutsu clan( Like Shikamaru clan): 3
How I run it: Maybe Like Sandaime run Konoha.

Special jutsu: Celestial jutsu= Moon Light, Sun Beam, Gate of Heaven, Meteor Storm

Genjutsu= Vision of the Night, One with the Night,

Taijutsu: Dance of the Moon Goddess, 12 Zodiak Fighting Style,

Bloodline Limit Clan: Platinum Eye Clan. Can see with night vision, heat vision, infra red vision.

Teleportation clan. Can teleport anywhere,as long they can see where too teleport.

Gold Blood Clan. Call themselves the royal clan. Gold Blood Clan are stronger, faster, more agile and more Chakra. But can only live until 40 years old only.

Special jutsu clan.

Wrestling clan. Specialty in taijutsu. They fight like wrestling. The leader is the mix of Gai and Hulk Hogan attitude. All wears wrestling masks.

Medic clan. Specialty in medic. Can inflict disease into enemy. The user must touch it's enemy to inflict disease.

Beast clan. Specialty can call the power of the beast. Example. Ninpou. Strenght of the bear.

All students that pass from academy must choose a specific animal to summon. This village only can summon creature of the night. Wolf, Owl, Bat,Panther....

Fight in the night or dark is an advantage of the Hidden Moon.

Add new jutsu....

Asura taijutsu. Evil taijutsu. Only 9 move in this jutsu.
1.Destroy Body
2.Break Bone.
3.Destroy Lungs.
4.Disrupted blood.
5.Destroy eyes.
6.Destroy heart.
7.Destroy brain.
8.Destroy Chakra.
9.Destroy Soul.

The forest surround my valley is my village creation. Maze like.

Weapon clan. They create weapon is my village. They are experts at using weapons.
They are good at adding elements in weapon.

And my village has a Bearou of Technology that research new ways to attack defend, weaponary,jutsus, tactics, Propoganda

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 12-05-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:33 AM   #12
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

we should get some banners for this fc

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 06-30-2006, 11:57 AM   #13
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Just one thing, though: some people are trying to make their villages all-powerful. But it has to be realistic. Entire hordes of bats which could each easily defeat a Jounin is not realistic. A vilage without a single weak person is not realistic. A village with diversity, weak and strong people, and different types of jutsus and bloodlines, is realistic. Seriously, I should be co-owner, because I was the first to post in your other thread, and I could help manage the battles, make sure that nobody's village was too powerful. Anyways, my village info:
Name: the Village Hidden in the Mountains.
Design:It would actually be inside the mountains, and tunnels would lead from mountain to mountain. There would also be some people residing in the valleys.
Forhead Protector Symbol: It would be two up arrows next to each other, like two A's without the little bar in the middle. It would also have another one coming up in the center, like a mountain in the distance.
Specialty jutsus: In general, mostly earth-type and lightning-type jutsus, with some wind and water and a little fire. But it would, of course, vary from clan to clan.
Type of people: very diverse, but unified as a village
Speical forces: ANBU, village police force, and the Sniper Squad - a team trained to take out enemies from a safe distance.
How I would run it: Within the village, I would try to maintain unity, and instead of sitting there filling out papers, I would travel throughout it and do my business in person. I would also try to go on missions. I'd help villagers who I saw in need of it, to show that I want the best for everyone. With other villages, I would try to harbor friendships, and if a conflict arose I'd try to settle it quickly.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 07-01-2006 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:07 PM   #14
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

ok, i'll be making shinobiknight the other co-owner after re-thinking ^^..i think we'll start the discussions once the rest of 'em come in

FC's

Old 06-30-2006, 03:19 PM   #15
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

we just need one more member to make this an official fc

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee