That Convo Thread | v12 - Page 101 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 07:22 PM   #1501
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: That Convo Thread | v12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki View Post
@shika no i don't! i'm perfectly fine!!

oh please, i havn't seen you say one fun-going thing yet, always being serious o.-

Old 06-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #1502
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
oh please, i havn't seen you say one fun-going thing yet, always being serious o.-
cuz i just--*sighs* you're right.....
Old 06-10-2007, 07:25 PM   #1503
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

so loosen up! say the first thing that comes to your mind, or maybe even something you heard on TV
Old 06-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #1504
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

lmfao. its been forever, shik.

Partially due to your "threatening" over msn, but meh, whatever at this point who really gives a shit?
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:28 PM   #1505
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Quote:
so loosen up! say the first thing that comes to your mind, or maybe even something you heard on TV
1st thing that comes to mind eh?

OH MY GOD, THEY'VE KILLED KENNY!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #1506
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

there you go miyuki! now again! but with more passion

@ sakatsu

i threatened over msn? lol
Old 06-10-2007, 07:33 PM   #1507
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

OH MY GOD, THEY'VE KILLED KENNY!!!!

YOU BASTARDS!! (not directed at anyone)
Old 06-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #1508
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

OMG they killed Kevin youy freakish chocolate!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:39 PM   #1509
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

bah, don't play dumb. it don't really matter anyways since it was so damn long ago.

I see your still droning Itachi's image and all...lol.

damn, that third naruto movie sucked so much balls...it was such a kiddie whore.

So, so, shik. How've you been?
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:39 PM   #1510
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

there you go, more posts like that and you'll have alot more fun here, trust me on that one
Old 06-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #1511
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Quote:
there you go, more posts like that and you'll have alot more fun here, trust me on that one
k.....oh, whoops, i just forgot what i was thinking.....@.@
Old 06-10-2007, 07:44 PM   #1512
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakatsu View Post
bah, don't play dumb. it don't really matter anyways since it was so damn long ago.

I see your still droning Itachi's image and all...lol.

damn, that third naruto movie sucked so much balls...it was such a kiddie whore.

So, so, shik. How've you been?

i honestly dont remember o_o but whatever i guess it doesn't matter

and of course i am, im more of a mix between Shika and Itachi than just Shika himself

dont plan to see it <.<

i could be so much better, but im not complaining i guess and how're you miss bloody finger signature

@ miyuki

well think harder!

Last edited by Shikamaru; 06-10-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:47 PM   #1513
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

last time i thought hard i hurt myself.....hehe, but it was funny!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:48 PM   #1514
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

XD weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 06-10-2007, 07:50 PM   #1515
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

POCKYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!