That Convo Thread | v12 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #61
LonelyNinja

Re: That Convo Thread | v12

^ You might want to stop. <.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
cursed mac keyboard, id edit my post so it said "about" but im too lazy
Yay for laziness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki View Post
*gasps* how dare you use words i never heard before!
And that is why you're a heathen! A heathen!

Old 06-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #62
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
I was talking to 6n6, if you want to acknowledge my post thats your fault because all it is, is a post in a big thread just like everyone else's

@ 6n6

look at the rudeness of these people who dont even know what they're talking about
Ignore them, close your eyes and just hope they go away.

Also Shika is correct here, his post was fully directed at me. By you quoting his post and forcing your self into the start of this 1 to 1 conversation you your self in fact are being what the forumers would call an "attention whore", I like to call those people twat's but since thats a flame I wont use that word here... but I just did but it wasn't directed at you, or was it? Moving on, do these shorts make my ass look fat?
Old 06-05-2007, 06:19 PM   #63
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
^ You might want to stop. <.<

Yay for laziness.

And that is why you're a heathen! A heathen!
*stares* you be quiet! ..........hmmm...my computer's all screwed up again!
Old 06-05-2007, 06:20 PM   #64
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

*walks away slowly*
Old 06-05-2007, 06:21 PM   #65
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki View Post
*stares* you be quiet! ..........hmmm...my computer's all screwed up again!
Don't blame your computer, blame Bill Gates. <.<

Old 06-05-2007, 06:21 PM   #66
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
you're talking about intelligence and all I see is crummy typos =/ I had to fix them for you

better reconsider when trying to talk about intelligence, btw

^wouldn't that be a flame?

oh lawd lets call the grammar police! we all knwo thta if i dnot tpye a cretian way taht maens i'm not itnelilgnet!

and no its not, calling you a name would be, now if i called you stupid then yes that would be. which although i have every right to, im not going to because i know its a flame

find the typo's in my post! GO GO GO

Last edited by Shikamaru; 06-05-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #67
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Don't blame your computer, blame Bill Gates. <.<
oh.....whatever.......
Old 06-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #68
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
Also Shika is correct here, his post was fully directed at me. By you quoting his post and forcing your self into the start of this 1 to 1 conversation you your self in fact are being what the forumers would call an "attention whore",

he already said so
Old 06-05-2007, 06:24 PM   #69
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

I never wanted to see that picture.

@shik
hello there how are ya?
Old 06-05-2007, 06:25 PM   #70
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

then you deserve to be flamed in the most unique way possible for neglecting the obvious and showing great signs of unintelligence (see how i dodged that again? im not calling you a name or saying your stupid, sao dont cry)

oh and im guessing thats your father?

@ dsm

just picking on the less fortunate than myself, and how have you been

Last edited by Shikamaru; 06-05-2007 at 06:27 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:25 PM   #71
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

wow ej.....
Old 06-05-2007, 06:27 PM   #72
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

[fail]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post

he already said so

[/fail]

My post would be known to people as a "supporting" post, one that supports a statement made by a previous member. Notice the words used there "Also Shika is correct here, his post was fully directed at me", in that sentence I am acknowledging the fact that it was said before but merely saying that it was correct.

A shitty macro wont get you out of this. =] I think the correct term here is "suck it Trebec".

Shika - I FOUND ONE!
Old 06-05-2007, 06:27 PM   #73
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

that pic represents everything he looks for in a man

@6n6

leik omg wehre?!

Last edited by Shikamaru; 06-05-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:30 PM   #74
kyarii-kun
Genin

kyarii-kun is infamous around these parts

-_- so i leave for 5 min and the place falls apart

Japanese music lovers Click
Please give me a Red rep!
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it"

"Everything in this room is eatable even im eatable but that my dear children is called canniblism and is frowned upon b most societys"

niru-niisan my brother and partner in killing all bunnys
kilik113~my emo partner in my killing sprees
Hiken no Ace-my other niisan we chill drinkin lemon made grape juice
Old 06-05-2007, 06:30 PM   #75
Demi-God
BEST

I think he left. =/

Wheres Paco?
Closed Thread