question for ns movie :: bonds - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 08-15-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
SeraphiPod
Academy Student

SeraphiPod is an unknown quantity at this point
question for ns movie :: bonds

As the Title says,

When is the released date?
2008 Summer? Lol

or 2009' summer?
SeraphiPod is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #2
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about
Re: question for ns movie :: bonds

it came out this summer... (Last sunday if I remember correctly, I dunno I forgot but one of these days)

But...

Because the movie came directly in the theaters and not on television or dvd, we'll have to wait until it does come on dvd so the people who do the subbing will put it on internet for us to watch.

When that will be possible? You may ask...

I've heard something till next April, which is... A LOT to wait for. Then, when the dvd is out, people will go subbing so every other non-Japanese will understand.

It's unfair, I think in my opinion, because all those other crappy movies of Naruto didn't take that long. (I believe) And now this one comes, with Sasuke in it for crying out loud, we have to wait sort of 8 or 9 MONTH'S!! Just to see one movie that's plot is crappy like always.

(I've got a friend who did see the movie already and says that the action is rather good but the plot is crappy, unrealistic (for the Naruto world) and far-fetched.)

p.s my friend lives there so have seen it in the theater, (before some idiot comes and asks me 'where did my friend see it?' because there are idiots like that out there)

But ok, you can actually say that it will come spring '09, but if somebody subs it and puts in on internet earlier... then it would be fine by me, Don't ya agree?

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote