Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Official first thread - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 06-17-2007, 06:05 AM   #46
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Official first thread

haircut ftw
subs usually come out on a wednesday.

Last edited by OffTheChain; 06-17-2007 at 06:09 AM.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2007, 06:25 AM   #47
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
I felt bad for Simon when he saw Yoko and Kamina lols
Agreed. He also started becoming one of those depressed mech pilot heros (See also: Emo Shinji). I'm glad he broke out of it. It took Renton about 35 episodes of Eureka SeveN to do that, and it took Shinji a whole fucking series.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:25 AM   #48
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Uploading the raw episode onto megaupload now.. Soo slow for uploads T_T
6 Hours and 20 Minutes left, lol.

So Yoko done her haircut..
Lucky you =/
You know Japanese and I don't, lol.
I'm going to search and see if anyone writes what there saying like they do in the manga, But I doubt that anyone would since it's 22 minutes of talking..

Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:51 AM   #49
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Shimon broke the new record of being an emo for the shortest time.

If i wasn't a lazy bum, I'd have translated the RAW and added some subs by now. From past experience, adding subs is a pain though.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:07 AM   #50
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain View Post
Shimon broke the new record of being an emo for the shortest time.

If i wasn't a lazy bum, I'd have translated the RAW and added some subs by now. From past experience, adding subs is a pain though.
If you weren't a lazy bum the world would be a better place because we would get Tengen quicker...

I prefer Nyoro~n subs better anyways, they have cool looking text for attacks >_> <_<.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto.Haruno
I'm going to search and see if anyone writes what there saying like they do in the manga, But I doubt that anyone would since it's 22 minutes of talking..
If only, if they did do that then they may as well sub it. I wouldn't be bothered to switch between watching and reading and i could lose track of what they're saying too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon
Agreed. He also started becoming one of those depressed mech pilot heros (See also: Emo Shinji). I'm glad he broke out of it. It took Renton about 35 episodes of Eureka SeveN to do that, and it took Shinji a whole fucking series.
Renton was emo for like 3 episodes in the middle and like 2 near the end he wasn't as emo in between those. Also I think he broke out of it quicker because they need him too there's only 26 episodes planned so they need to get him to ubersuperspecialawesomespacepirate as quickly as possible. I can't wait till he's taller =).

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #51
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
It lasts for only 26 episodes...alot better than 6 or 13 episodes like most short anime.

Thx for the spoiler, why are Yoko and the other girls act like they are in pain? And aint that from episode 6?
Nah, That's season 1.
It's already confirmed that they are creating a season 2 ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeUzumaki View Post

If you weren't a lazy bum the world would be a better place because we would get Tengen quicker...

I prefer Nyoro~n subs better anyways, they have cool looking text for attacks >_> <_<.

If only, if they did do that then they may as well sub it. I wouldn't be bothered to switch between watching and reading and i could lose track of what they're saying too.

Renton was emo for like 3 episodes in the middle and like 2 near the end he wasn't as emo in between those. Also I think he broke out of it quicker because they need him too there's only 26 episodes planned so they need to get him to ubersuperspecialawesomespacepirate as quickly as possible. I can't wait till he's taller =).
Well If I found subs, I would've embedded them into the anime then uploaded it for everyone here.

What's the title of the 12th episode?

Edit:// Updated links.. 12 RAW [MU] Added.

Last edited by Naruto.Haruno; 06-17-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #52
OffTheChain

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2...1210001qz7.jpg
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9...3560001ls1.jpg

It's a shame. Such hard working animators don't get paid enough ( ̄へ ̄)

Last edited by OffTheChain; 06-17-2007 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:52 PM   #53
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

^ That's what Yoko looks like now? Are you kidding me?
Old 06-17-2007, 01:59 PM   #54
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

That sucks.
I liked her old look better.
Flame bra FTW

Edit:
Jaxon: Joking, She only wears that because she was in the sea.
She puts her old clothes back on at the end of the episode ^^

Last edited by Naruto.Haruno; 06-17-2007 at 02:09 PM.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:01 PM   #55
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto.Haruno View Post
That sucks.
I liked her old look better.
Flame bra FTW
I think we can all agree the show is now 30% less sexy =[
Old 06-17-2007, 02:10 PM   #56
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I think we can all agree the show is now 30% less sexy =[
It would be if she didn't put them back on, But I'd say 60%, not 30%.
Nyoron has the link up, but not the torrent file, lol.

Old 06-17-2007, 02:11 PM   #57
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Now I'm relieved =]

... and I feel so sad saying that.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #58
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Now I'm relieved =]

... and I feel so sad saying that.
Ahaha, Pervert alert!!
Ahaha, jk.. I am too >.>
Relieved I mean, Not perverted ^^
Or maybe so.. nah.

Gurren-Lagann Sub groups:

http://ultracarl.com/fansub/Review.php?ID=58&Sort=3

Which do you think is correct?

Old 06-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #59
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Nyoro~n seems fine to me. The only glaring thing I see is Anime-in-Action & Infinite-Zero's "Shut whiny kids the hell up!" line. That doesn't fit with the feel of his speech.

Also, I had to go make this image macro.

I had to edit out the numbers in the corner, and the watermark at the top right =/
Old 06-17-2007, 02:35 PM   #60
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

I think that Anime-in-Action & Infinite-Zero's subs are that wrong and stupid it's funny.
I say the best fansubing group would be Black-Order.
They are definitely more accurate than Nyoro~n, and so is Anon.

What is that font for "Objection!"?