Naruto's New Weapon - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 06-11-2007, 04:37 PM   #1
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road
Naruto's New Weapon

I think that since Naruto is now tapping into elemental Jutsus, I think he should also pick up a weapon that compliments his wind chakra style, the same way that Sasuke picked up that short sword for his full body Chidori. Question is, what type of weapon should Naruto pick up?

I've seen artists render Naruto with a Katana, but to me that's copycatting Sasuke too much. I say Naruto should wield a spiked ball and chain, like the one that crazy chick in Kill Bill Vol.2 used (minus the blades). Naruto could create cyclones with it when he spins it, and sonic booms with it when it hits something.

What say you?

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
I love Naruto Babes is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2007, 04:40 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto's New Weapon

Naruto's wind rasengan is powerful, but not very fast or sleek. Much like he is. Sasuke has a sword like that because he is fast and sleek. But it's not a power weapon. I think Naruto would be good with a broad sword, where you use your own power to swing the sword at someone.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #3
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

I think naruto is good with the kunias because he can make them go faster and hit stronger just like asuma did. But i think a staff like the 3rd had would be cool. And then when he spun it made a cyclone and asorbs sasukes fire.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:44 PM   #4
Num13ers
Genin

Num13ers is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Naruto would be suited well with an axe. Everyone loves a good axe. Maybe dual-wielding axes?
Num13ers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:45 PM   #5
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Naruto Babes View Post
I think that since Naruto is now tapping into elemental Jutsus, I think he should also pick up a weapon that compliments his wind chakra style, the same way that Sasuke picked up that short sword for his full body Chidori. Question is, what type of weapon should Naruto pick up?

I've seen artists render Naruto with a Katana, but to me that's copycatting Sasuke too much. I say Naruto should wield a spiked ball and chain, like the one that crazy chick in Kill Bill Vol.2 used (minus the blades). Naruto could create cyclones with it when he spins it, and sonic booms with it when it hits something.

What say you?
I say that Naruto doesn't need a new weapon. If he picks up a weapon now, then he'll be copying Sasuke. Besides, the weapon that Naruto does have (Kyuubi) is all that he needs.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:50 PM   #6
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

He could use the weapon of that guy in bleach series (dunno his name).
unnoted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:52 PM   #7
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnoted View Post
He could use the weapon of that guy in bleach series (dunno his name).
Describe what he looks like.

[
Old 06-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #8
Ninja Mike 808
Chuunin

Ninja Mike 808 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke's sword isn't a short sword...

I think Naruto will learn a weapon, I mean, weapons are jus advanced forms of fighting...

I don't wanna see him with anything corny, tho, like a ball and chain or a broad sword, sounds dumb...

A sword is jus a real supreme weapon, and very stereotypical of a ninja. All ANBU members get swords, ya know, but what would be dope is if Baki trained him to use the sword made of wind...

To be able to use the weapons like Asuma he would have to have that certain kind of metal, remember? Same wit Sasuke's sword...
Ninja Mike 808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:40 PM   #9
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Describe what he looks like.
THe one big sword who always took a beating from his father whenever he getshome. Orange hair I think (only saw thefirst episode) .
unnoted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:49 PM   #10
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mike 808 View Post
Sasuke's sword isn't a short sword...

I think Naruto will learn a weapon, I mean, weapons are jus advanced forms of fighting...

I don't wanna see him with anything corny, tho, like a ball and chain or a broad sword, sounds dumb...

A sword is jus a real supreme weapon, and very stereotypical of a ninja. All ANBU members get swords, ya know, but what would be dope is if Baki trained him to use the sword made of wind...

To be able to use the weapons like Asuma he would have to have that certain kind of metal, remember? Same wit Sasuke's sword...
How exactly would a broad sword be a dumb weapon for Naruto? It would fit his fighting style perfectly in much the same way the sword Sasuke has fights his style.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:13 PM   #11
itachiuchiha
Chuunin

itachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these parts

A broad sword would be pretty wierd cuz its not really a ninja like weapon...plus naruto would be slowed down even more with a broad sword.

I Skim Back Over My Words Thats On The Page N Line I Dont Write I Get High And Ignight...
G Goli Giga Bytes In A Gorrilla's Hand To The Side Of A Niggaz Face Like I Don't Give A Damn
Even If Hes Wit His Manz-- And Thenz I Put His
Plans And Limbs All Over His Pants And Timbs
Allow me to break down the game,
behind the bracelets, earrings, chains, watches and rings.
The bling,
the crystal incrusted, princess flooded, canary studded, blue coloured and blood stained.
Yeah the older brother of the drug game,
that give her a fame, then take away her lane.

Rep Me Red And Ill Rep You Back<3
itachiuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #12
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Quote:
THe one big sword who always took a beating from his father whenever he getshome. Orange hair I think (only saw thefirst episode) .
You're talking about Ichigo Kurosaki and his Zanpakuto. Well, a sword like that would perhaps slow Naruto down... unless you meant the sword being smaller...

[
Old 06-11-2007, 07:45 PM   #13
WarhammerS
Chuunin

WarhammerS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
thats ichigo.

naruto would be terrible with a huge sword or an axe, IMO kunai and shuriken's is all he needs but he does look pretty good with other weapons draw by kishi in covers and random pics but i dont think it would work well in the series, its not his style.

what does Sai have its it a batton or a short sword? i can remember

Last edited by WarhammerS; 06-11-2007 at 07:48 PM.
WarhammerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:11 AM   #14
Ninja Mike 808
Chuunin

Ninja Mike 808 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sai has a Ninjato... Smaller than a katana, bigger than a wakizashi, and straight... Also known as a shinobinogatana...

I agree, tho, a broad sword fits his style, even a zanbato does, too... But, he couldn't swing nothin' like Zabuza or Suigetsu... Even an English broad sword would be too heavy. The reason those things were so huge is to smash through armor. Most English broad swords weren't even sharpened, especially since with one swing they'd be dull...

He needs somethin' to compliment his style and help him out, not drag him down. Trench knives(like Asuma) would be good, since he can cut and punch people wit em, since he really like to punch people (waaaay too much)...

Honestly, tho, they gave Sasuke a new weapon, ya know? We hadn't really seen katanas in the manga before Sasuke... Most people get new weapons, ya know? A big ass fan, some nunchucks, a sword made of sharkskin... I think they'll prolly go wit somethin' that they haven't shown in the manga before, but definately a Japanese (or Chinese) styled weapon...
Old 06-12-2007, 12:29 AM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I can actually see Naruto with nun-chucks or even those knuckle blades that Asuma used.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote