Naruto's New Weapon - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 06-12-2007, 02:08 AM   #16
Ninja Mike 808
Chuunin

Ninja Mike 808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's New Weapon

Asuma's weapons are called trench knives for their usefulness in trench warfare in WW1 or 2 or suttin' (say's wikipedia's untrustworthy ass)....

I would agree wit nunchucks, but, I think tha's jus cause I see him as similar to Michaelangelo... Also, Lock Ree already uses em, so does Might Gai...

Old 06-12-2007, 07:02 AM   #17
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiuchiha View Post
A broad sword would be pretty wierd cuz its not really a ninja like weapon...plus naruto would be slowed down even more with a broad sword.
Chinese ninja's/warriors have used all sorts of weapons, including broad swords, which fit the style of power, but not grace. As I said, perfect for Naruto's style.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:05 AM   #18
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

a big blade like ichigo has would be cool considering his strength..and he can also throw it long-range with the bandage attached to its handle.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:30 PM   #19
Ninja Mike 808
Chuunin

We should jus completely replace Ichigo with Naruto...

Anyways, a Chinese broad sword is completely dif. than an English broadsword... Chinese broadswords are very graceful! But, if he had an English broadsword, he'd be stumblin' all over the place! At the same time, he has NO technique, I think he needs a weapon as random as nunchucks, but as powerful as a sword...

A WIND SWORD, DAMN IT! Where the Hell is Baki when you need him?
Old 06-12-2007, 06:04 PM   #20
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

i think he'd be better off with a brute weapon like the spiked ball

maybe he can form a rasengan around the ball and improve it's efficiency

that would be a m-m-m-m-multikill ^_^'
Old 06-12-2007, 09:29 PM   #21
WarhammerS
Chuunin

WarhammerS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFourthTail! View Post

that would be insane! i would like to see him with a police batton.
WarhammerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #22
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mike 808 View Post

A WIND SWORD, DAMN IT! Where the Hell is Baki when you need him?
Can't Naruto have a little originality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFourthTail! View Post

That does sound killer TFT. Internet high five to you!

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
I love Naruto Babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:58 PM   #23
z3ro06
Genin

z3ro06 is an unknown quantity at this point

I kinda thought naruto would look kinda cool with a weapon like Kaien Shiba's nejibana from Bleach. A big as trident/spear type weapon. Its fast, big, and powerful.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:09 PM   #24
Ninja Mike 808
Chuunin

Like in Anchorman!

I could see him killin' himself with a spiked ball. Only reason he's not dead now is cause shurikens don't come back, lmao
Old 06-12-2007, 10:12 PM   #25
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

You know, for a minute, I thought Naruto would do well with spiked whips, but then he's clumbsy, and would probably end up injuring himself instead of his enemy. >.>

I still stand by the broad sword being well suited for him. The chinese version. Someone earlier said it's a a thing light sword, fast...something along those lines. No, it isn't. The reason I even brought up the chinese broad sword was because I watched a documentary on the top 10 most dangerous ancient chinese weapons from I think Discovery or National Geographic. So yeah.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #26
I love Naruto Babes
Chuunin

I love Naruto Babes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
You know, for a minute, I thought Naruto would do well with spiked whips, but then he's clumbsy, and would probably end up injuring himself instead of his enemy. >.>

I still stand by the broad sword being well suited for him. The chinese version. Someone earlier said it's a a thing light sword, fast...something along those lines. No, it isn't. The reason I even brought up the chinese broad sword was because I watched a documentary on the top 10 most dangerous ancient chinese weapons from I think Discovery or National Geographic. So yeah.
Y'know, I thought about a whip too, but then I said naahhhhhhh.

I looked up Chinese broadswords. They remind me of machetes. I dunno....I'm not sure Naruto's the hacking type.

I do agree with you that Naruto would probably be "the man" with a brute force, knock-your-stupid-ass-out type weapon, since he loves to attack mano o mano.

Yondaime used special Kunais which took prime advantage of his teleporting ability. Naruto should probably have a weapon that compliments his cloning specialty as well as his elemental chakra. I still like my ball and chain idea, but I'll take it a step further. What about a mace on a chain? He could use the mace for close battle, and then throw it on the chain for a distance attack.

Official member of the "Avatar: The last airbender" FC.
I love Naruto Babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:30 AM   #27
Blue46
Genin

Blue46 is on a distinguished roadBlue46 is on a distinguished road

I actually think Naruto should have a long blade {pole with 1ft-1ft1/2 blade}.
Maybe somthing like Axles weapons off KH2
Old 06-13-2007, 12:37 AM   #28
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Shikamaru needs to give Naruto those chakra knives. Since Naruto is close-combat fighter, those weapons will do him justice. Besides, since him and Asuma have the same affinity, Naruto should do just fine.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:40 AM   #29
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Naruto Babes View Post
Y'know, I thought about a whip too, but then I said naahhhhhhh.

I looked up Chinese broadswords. They remind me of machetes. I dunno....I'm not sure Naruto's the hacking type.

I do agree with you that Naruto would probably be "the man" with a brute force, knock-your-stupid-ass-out type weapon, since he loves to attack mano o mano.
Bless your kind heart, you actually understand why I think it suits him well. Someone does! You need good stamina and power to wield a broad sword effectively. You swing it to chop down someone, not to slice or pierce someone like a regular long sword, which Sasuke has.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:19 AM   #30
Ninja Mike 808
Chuunin

Except it would prolly make him slower and more likely to be cut down by Sasuke...

Naruto is like a retarded kid who needs a helmet jus to leave the house, other wise, he'll jus hurt him self...

I think he jus needs a damn suit of armor, other wise, I doubt he'll be able to fight effectively with a weapon...

There's 2 kinds of Chinese broad swords... The one that the ancient military & police used, which did seem very similar to a machete, and the cool kung fu one (but I can't name a movie it was in)...

Wait a sec, it jus came to me!

Escrima sticks... Great for brawling, closer than most weapons, does a lotta damage, and if he can get em chakra enhanced like Asuma's & Sasuke's weapons then he could FUCK some one up... They're very fast, and lightweight... At the same time durable and reliable! Only problem is if they're wood, they get cut to pieces. If they're metal then they're slow and clunky...