Bleach chapter 280 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-24-2007, 01:40 AM   #1
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light
Bleach chapter 280

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=URBVFSNN

Discuss ^^

Last edited by Naruto.Haruno; 06-24-2007 at 01:41 AM.
Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2007, 03:18 AM   #2
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Bleach chapter 280

Well, it was a nice chapter to me. I'm still trippin' on how Ichigo can get his butt whooped by Ulquiorra then believe that he can win a battle against Grimmjow (the person that's not that much weaker than Ulquiorra I believe).

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:46 AM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Well, it was a nice chapter to me. I'm still trippin' on how Ichigo can get his butt whooped by Ulquiorra then believe that he can win a battle against Grimmjow (the person that's not that much weaker than Ulquiorra I believe).
I wonder the same.I don't know how will he even make Grimmjow go to his released state,not to mention how will he defeat him then.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
Academy Student

04060 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ichigo is more powerful than Ulquiorra. Its merely an issue of him using all of his power.
04060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04060 View Post
Ichigo is more powerful than Ulquiorra. Its merely an issue of him using all of his power.
What do you mean by "all of his power"? Please, explain...

[

Last edited by Nexus; 06-24-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:07 PM   #6
TSBasilisk
Jounin

TSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enough

As Ulquiorra mentioned, at the peak of his reiatsu spikes, Ichigo's power surpasses even his. The problem, however, is drawing on that power. Ichigo still has only a limited control of his Hollow form, and as such can only bring a portion of its power to bear before the mask shatters. He's on par with Grimmjow, and that alone tells us about his power relative to Ulquiorra's, who is not so much more powerful that he's certain of victory.

"It may only last for a few more seconds, but for now, at least, I can still hear her voice."
-Ichigo, Memories of Nobody
TSBasilisk is offline   Reply With Quote