Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann FC - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-29-2007, 10:55 AM   #136
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann FC

^ u should watch 18, u would be even more pissed at him
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2007, 11:21 AM   #137
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Is 18 even out o__O?

And yeah Rossiu has become a prick. If Yoko doesnt come back and fight I'll be so pissed. Showing off that sexy body of hers in combat. DAMN HER!!

oh...sorry...anyways yeah I dont care for Rossiu anymore though I did her something about someone:

Kamina is brought back to life

^ I kinda doubt that will happen but who knows.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:29 PM   #138
DEATH BY KUNAI
Chuunin

DEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really nice

if yoko doesnt come back i might just have to stop watching the series i'll be so pissed
David Blaine you time traveling demon!

DEATH BY KUNAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:49 AM   #139
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

I doubt they would make Yoko leave.
Most of the fans that watch this, watch it for Yoko. =]

Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:42 PM   #140
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

^ lol xDD

i don't think yoko will appear yet... i think she will appear when simon is about to die or something bad and rescue him xP as for nia.. she will get killed or something T_T;;;
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:59 PM   #141
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Nia will die and Yoko will end up loving Simon.................NAH XD

The end of episode 18 was not cool. Rossiu thinking he is almighty like that. What a prick.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:25 AM   #142
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

I don't want Yoko to replace Nia. =[
Yoko is fine and all, but Yoko and Simon are a bad couple.
Reason 1: Simon will be Kamina's replacement.
Reason 2: Yoko will be Nia's replacement (If she dies).
Reason 3: Simon and Nia are engaged and love each other(If she doesn't die).

Oh yeah, another thing.
WTF did Yoko say when no audio came out of her lips as she was talking to Simon at Kamina's grave?
I know it was made like that for a dramatic moment later on as a flash back, but by any chance have I missed that flash back or something?

Old 07-31-2007, 02:52 AM   #143
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Rossiu is a ass...I thought he was cool and all...but him and his followers are all gay.

Yoko better be coming back soon...her hot body was the reason why I was hooked on this series.>_>

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:55 PM   #144
DEATH BY KUNAI
Chuunin

DEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really nice

i think Rossiu deserved to get the rock thrown at his head

Old 08-03-2007, 12:10 PM   #145
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

I hope Rossiu dies soon.

Old 08-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #146
DEATH BY KUNAI
Chuunin

DEATH to Rossiu

Old 08-07-2007, 08:13 AM   #147
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Rossiu and Kinon deserve to just die together, lol.
I'm hoping for a Viral and Shimon friendship next episode and a team-up to kill Rossiu and his team. =]

Old 08-10-2007, 03:10 PM   #148
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

I cant wait for the next episode. If Simon and Viral team up thats just the end of everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvFj...elated&search=

I found this vid someone created as an alternate opening for Gurren Lagann. Its really good.

Old 08-10-2007, 03:59 PM   #149
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganFox View Post
I cant wait for the next episode. If Simon and Viral team up thats just the end of everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvFj...elated&search=

I found this vid someone created as an alternate opening for Gurren Lagann. Its really good.

yea, ive seen that vid.

it would cick ass if they do actually partner up, viral would own the shit out of russiu

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #150
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

Dude what would be crazy ass.

Is if Simon at one point united his Lagann with Viral's ganmen. That would be badass.