Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann FC - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 06-25-2007, 08:19 PM   #91
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann FC

already saw it at veoh

great episode

Gurren-Lagann pwns the shiznit ^^
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 11:13 PM   #92
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Another fantastic episode.

I just love how Gurren Lagann just fuses other Ganmen with itself to become more powerful...it having wings is a nice touch.

Daiganzan kicks ass, will the sphere make it fly once its put inside itself?

Looks like theres gonna be a round 2 with Cytomander...and will probably die... just like Adiane's second attempt.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #93
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto.Haruno View Post
3: Where did you hear about Gurren Lagann?
(My answer, OTC and Simon
It's not Simon, it's SHIMON!!! I added a 'h' on my birth certificate because of this show xD.

And yes I am joining, and yes I will updated the thread earlier next week <.< >.>.

Episode 13, amazing the Dai-ganzan has now conquered land, sea and air should make for some interesting battles ^^.

Can't wait to hear Rasen-Ou's answer should be interesting cos I have a feeling it won't be normal. And I wonder what will happen next in the Yoko --> Shimon --> Nia Triangle >.< things are getting interesting.

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:20 PM   #94
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeUzumaki View Post

It's not Simon, it's SHIMON!!! I added a 'h' on my birth certificate because of this show xD.

And yes I am joining, and yes I will updated the thread earlier next week <.< >.>.

Episode 13, amazing the Dai-ganzan has now conquered land, sea and air should make for some interesting battles ^^.

Can't wait to hear Rasen-Ou's answer should be interesting cos I have a feeling it won't be normal. And I wonder what will happen next in the Yoko --> Shimon --> Nia Triangle >.< things are getting interesting.
Duuuude, LOL!
Shimon is the japanese way to say your name, not the english.
Welcome to the FC, Shimon ^^

Episode 14 related.
Hate to kill your "bubble", but Nia's going next episode.
She says so at the end of episode 13 and the episode 14 is called minasan, gokigenyo ((皆さん、ごきげんよう)(goodbye/hi, everybody)).
Since Nia is already there, she wouldn't say hi.
So it must be goodbye, everyone.

Last edited by Naruto.Haruno; 06-27-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Naruto.Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:29 PM   #95
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

awesomeness to the max

episode 14
Gurren-Lagann owns everything land, sea, and air, the wings look nice
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:22 AM   #96
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

may i join

1: Who is your favorite character?
prolly yoko, XD
2: Who is your least favorite character?
i dont have one
3: Where did you hear about Gurren Lagann?
all over the place, decided to check it out, turned out to be awesome.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:49 AM   #97
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Heh, Welcome to the FC, narutorasengan17 ^^

Old 06-28-2007, 08:21 AM   #98
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

thanks, XD, this anime is awesome, really! lol

edit: just made a new sig for the fc XD

hope you all like it

original image:

image after having some parts redrawn by me, then made into a sig.

and the direct link to it

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7817/yoko2oq3.png

Last edited by Grimmjow; 06-29-2007 at 01:57 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:53 PM   #99
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Very nice sig, thanks.

Old 06-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #100
Grimmjow
SCHITT

no problem, XD, yoko kicks ass

edit: i just fucking realized that in the first scene of the first episode, thats prolly simon, i used to think it was kamina's dad, but then i dont know what i was thinking, im pretty damn sure that its simon, XD.

anyone agree with me??

Last edited by Grimmjow; 06-29-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:47 PM   #101
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Yeah. I think along with Rossiu and Yoko.
Kamina's dad died. You see his bones on the floor in episode 3 I think.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:52 PM   #102
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post

edit: i just fucking realized that in the first scene of the first episode, thats prolly simon, i used to think it was kamina's dad, but then i dont know what i was thinking, im pretty damn sure that its simon, XD.

anyone agree with me??
yeah i agree with that too, it looks like it was a little sneak peek of the last episode xP
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:07 AM   #103
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekang93922 View Post
yeah i agree with that too, it looks like it was a little sneak peek of the last episode xP

exactly my thought to!!! XD, i hope most of the crew will be alive then.

anyways, new topic peeps, i think that most likely if the spiral king doesnt kill viral, then viral will turn good, how do u all think the king will show viral what humans are???

but imagine him on the good side, he's strong and fast as hell, even stopped the dai gurren from stomping adaine <<however her name is spelled,

and he even tossed the dai gurren, lots of power there, XD.

Old 07-01-2007, 12:08 AM   #104
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post
thanks, XD, this anime is awesome, really! lol

edit: just made a new sig for the fc XD

hope you all like it

original image:

image after having some parts redrawn by me, then made into a sig.

and the direct link to it

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7817/yoko2oq3.png
I thought Yoko was topless there for a second.

Neat sig.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #105
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
I thought Yoko was topless there for a second.

Neat sig.
lol, thanks, XD