Tell a Random Joke - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Tell a Random Joke

Self-explanatory, just find a random joke and tell it. I'll start us off:

(No offense to mexican americans, please don't take offense, also please don't ban me for it if you consider it racist)
There are three men on a plane, one is Italian, another is Mexican, the other is American. Their plane is going down so they all need to drop something from the plane. The Italian drops a bowl of spaghetti and says I have too many of these in my country, the Mexican drops a Sumbrero and says I have too many of these in my country. The American takes the Mexican, throws him off the plane, and says I got too many of these in my country.

Oh, and no yo mama jokes please, most people find them offensive.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:08 PM   #2
HarukoChan
Forget me not

HarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud of
Re: Tell a Random Joke

Ok .. what do you call a Native american pokemon?

Pokemontas!

And your jokes just racist man. :|
Old 06-13-2007, 10:08 PM   #3
LonelyNinja

Damn, that's awful. XD

Anyways:

George Bush is smart.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:39 PM   #4
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

so this man walks up to ask for a recomended drink so the barkeep says a grasshopper so the man orders a grasshopper
and on the way home the man comes apon a grasshopper and says you know theres a drink named after you
so the grasshopper says you mean theres a drink named ervings

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:50 PM   #5
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Damn, that's awful. XD

Anyways:

George Bush is smart.

a classic.

my turn

The City of Los Angeles High School Math Proficiency Exam

NAME:____________________
GANG NAME:______________________

1.) Little Johnny has an AK-47 with a 30 round clip. He usually misses 6 out of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many drive-by shootings can Little Johnny attempt before he has to reload?

2.) Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the rest of his hold?

3.) Rufus pimps 3 hoes. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Rufus's $800 per day crack habit?

4.) Jerome wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounces will he need?

5.) Willie gets $200 for a stolen BMW, $150 for stealing a Corvette, and $100 for a 4x4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4's, how many more corvettes must he have to steal to have $900?

6.) Raoul got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?

Extra credit bonus: how much more time will he get for killing the hoe that spent his money?

7.) If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with 3 eight ounce cans of spray paint with 20% paint free?

8.) Hector knocked up 3 girls in the gang. There are 27 girls in his gang. What is the exact percentage of girls Hector knocked up?

9.) Bernie is a lookout for the gang. Bernie has a Boa Constrictor that eats 3 small rats per week at a cost of $5 per rat. If Bernie makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can he feed the Boa on one week's income?

10.) Billy steals Joe's skateboard. As Billy skates away at 35 mph, Joe loads his .357 Magnum. If it takes Joe 20 seconds to load his magnum, how far away will Billy be when he gets whacked?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:53 PM   #6
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Lol at the above joke, it's kind of a funny joke, and surprisingly thorough.

Cmon guys it's not all that racist, it just speaks the truth, there are more Illegal Immigrants in America than there should be. Especially since it's against the law. You could also argue that that is racist because not all Mexican Americans are illegal immigrants. You could also say that my joke is racist and you're going to report me to the mods and I'm going to be banned for life. I don't feel like listing all of the possibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarukoChan View Post
Ok .. what do you call a Native american pokemon?

Pokemontas!

And your jokes just racist man. :|
And yours isn't? Cmon man be reasonable. I could argue that your joke is also racist because it makes fun of Native Americans, so if you think my post is racist so is yours.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 06-13-2007 at 10:56 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #7
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all

Three nuns walk into a bar. The fourth one was smart and walked around it.

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA DRIVER'S LICENSE APPLICATION:

Name:______________ Stage name: ________________
Agent:______________ Attorney:__________________

Sex: ___male ___female ___formerly male ___formerly female ___both

If female, indicate breast implant size: ____
Will the size of your implants hinder your ability to safely operate a motor vehicle in any way? Yes___ No ___

Please list brand of cell phone: ________.
If you don't own a cell phone, please explain:________________________

Please check hair color:
Females: [ ] Blonde [ ] Platinum Blonde
Teenagers: [ ] Purple [ ] Blue [ ] Skinhead

Please check activities you perform while driving: (Check all that
apply)
[ ] Eating
[ ] Applying make-up
[ ] Talking on the phone
[ ] Slapping kids in the back-seat
[ ] Applying cellulite treatment to thighs
[ ] Tanning
[x] Snorting cocaine (already checked for ease of application)
[ ] Watching TV
[ ] Reading Variety
[ ] Surfing the net via laptop

Please indicate how many times:
a) you expect to shoot at other drivers ____
b) how many times you expect to be shot at while driving ____

If you are the victim of a car jacking, you should immediately:
a) Call the police to report the crime
b) Call Channel 4 News to report the crime, then watch your car on the news in a high-speed chase
c) Call your attorney and discuss lawsuit against cellular phone company for 911 call not going through
d) Call your therapist
e) None of the above (South Central residents only)

In the event of an earthquake, should you:
a) stop your car
b) keep driving and hope for the best
c) immediately use your cell phone to call all loved ones
d) pull out your video camera and obtain footage for Channel 4

In the instance of rain, you should:
a) decelerate by 5 mph
b) drive twice as fast as usual
c) you're not sure what "rain" is

Please indicate number of therapy sessions per week: ____.
Are you presently taking any of the following medications?
a) Prozac
b) Zovirax
c) Lithium
d) Zanax
e) Valium
f) Zoloft
If none, please explain: __________________.

Length of daily commute:
a) 1 hour
b) 2 hours
c) 3 hours
d) 4 hours or more

When stopped by police, should you:
a) pull over and have your driver's license and insurance form ready
b) try to outrun them by driving the wrong way on the 405 Freeway
c) have your video camera ready and provoke them to attack, thus ensuring yourself of a hefty lawsuit.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #9
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

yo momas so dumb she thought jar-jar came with pickles pickles

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:07 PM   #10
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

what do Pigs put in their computer...?

A Sloppy Disk
Old 06-13-2007, 11:27 PM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Good girls never go after another girl's man...
Bad girls go after him AND his brother.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:36 PM   #12
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_illusions View Post
Three nuns walk into a bar. The fourth one was smart and walked around it.
I get that one, it's kind of old but still good in my opinion, ok I have another one that's more wierd than funny, but not percievably racist at all:

A man sees a bear in a movie theater. He goes up to the bear and asks "Why are you watching this movie?" The bear says "I read the book."
Old 06-14-2007, 09:15 AM   #13
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

^ Not really funny...

I liked kluang's, though. Very nice.

Anyway:
Two guys are walking down a street when they see a lamp on the road. The rub it and a genie comes out and says, "You each get three wishes. We'll start with you." So the first guy, who is kind of perverted, says, "Hmmm....I wish everyone in the state but us was a hot chick." His wish is granted. The second guy says, "Give me ten billion dollars." His wish is granted.
For his second wish, the first guy says, "You know what? I wish every person in the country but us was a hot chick." His wish is granted. The second guy thinks and says, "I want a brand-new Hummer." His wish is granted.
The first guy says, "Aw, what the hell. I wish everyone in the world but us was a hot chick!" His wish is granted. The second guy looks around and thinks for a moment. Then he points to his friend, says, "I wish he was gay!" then runs off as fast as he can.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:18 AM   #14
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

^ It wasn't meant to be, like I said.

I like your joke ShinobiKnight, it was funny.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:20 AM   #15
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

in a petshop:

a man looked into a parrot and said, ' hey you! can you speak huh?! can you speak?! stooopid!!'.

then the parrot replied,' yes i can! how about you, can you fly huh?! can you fly?! a******!!'.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Last edited by nejismirk; 06-15-2007 at 09:21 AM.
nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote