ManHunt 2 for Wii gets an AO rating and the game is banned in UK and Ireland - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 06-22-2007, 12:39 AM   #16
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
Re: ManHunt 2 for Wii gets an AO rating and the game is banned in UK and Ireland

News Update....

Rockstar has decided to edit the game to bump it down to an M. THe release date has been pushed back further......

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #17
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: ManHunt 2 for Wii gets an AO rating and the game is banned in UK and Ireland

well the company is stupid. they had to have known that some stuff is kinda not ok. like did they really think they could get away with smashing somebodies head in and showing it.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:52 PM   #18
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
News Update....

Rockstar has decided to edit the game to bump it down to an M. THe release date has been pushed back further......
You know I doubt they could do that without a complete refit of the game. Well, they don't have much of a choice otherwise because you don't make enough money off of an AO rating, especially since even I don't have any idea where you would get a game with that rating.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:40 AM   #19
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
You know I doubt they could do that without a complete refit of the game. Well, they don't have much of a choice otherwise because you don't make enough money off of an AO rating, especially since even I don't have any idea where you would get a game with that rating.
Mos game retailers don't sell them. I suppose you'd have to buy online or something...

On the bright side... this game might have some of the nasty edited out... I'm all for gore, but Dayyyym!

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:23 PM   #20
DEATH BY KUNAI
Chuunin

DEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really nice

i've never seen a AO rating for somthing on a nintendo consol. If you know any post 'em i'd like to know
DEATH BY KUNAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:27 PM   #21
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

they pushed the release back to december
blake is offline   Reply With Quote