Kosovo case - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 06-24-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Kosovo case

What do people think about Kosovo problem?
How should it be solved?

Please,post only if you are informed.
Thanks.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #2
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kosovo case

just ignore it has been going on for nearly 700 years between the serbs and the muslims. Its like trying to get rid of the stripes on a zebra it wont go away that easily. The best way to solve the crisis in kosovo is to seperate the mulsims and put them securily far away from the serbs. Thats the best solution or there may be a better way.
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:16 AM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraku View Post
just ignore it has been going on for nearly 700 years between the serbs and the muslims. Its like trying to get rid of the stripes on a zebra it wont go away that easily. The best way to solve the crisis in kosovo is to seperate the mulsims and put them securily far away from the serbs. Thats the best solution or there may be a better way.
I didn't need to read past the part of "700 years", I already saw you are not informed correctly.
Sorry, I don't need a debate with people who don't know what is happening there.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:46 PM   #4
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

the reason i wrote the seven hundred year thing is when the Ottoman Turks defeated the Serbs and took control Serbogovania aka Kosovo. There defeat was in 1293 or so i remember. Thats when the muslim and serbian confrentation started from. I was not saying that the Kosovo case started seven hundred years ago. Man if you think i am not informed look at the history of the whole dispute. Have you ever her of Yugoslavia thats one of the things that propagated the war in 1991 after the soviet union collapse.

That when the war in Bosnia began and the genocide which latter became quiet in 1993 and the started in Kosovo in 1998 to 2000.
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote