thinking of starting to read this manga? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
gekkostate88
Academy Student

gekkostate88 is an unknown quantity at this point
thinking of starting to read this manga?

Ok i have been watching the subs and i think i want to start reading the manga i just need to know of a good place to download it from and where i need to start at ive seen up to the latest ep 131

Old 06-29-2007, 03:09 PM   #2
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: thinking of starting to read this manga?

its awesome, go for it

some sources for it would be

www.mangalounge.com
www.bleachexile.com

Old 06-29-2007, 03:13 PM   #3
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

You can probably find the most recent chapters at sites like TokyoTosho, but you can also think about going to Bleach sites that are like NC or NF, such as the ones NR suggested. I'll add BleachPortal to that list.

Also, I don't keep up with the anime or the manga at the moment, so I'm sorry, but I can't really tell you where you might want to start out. Try seeing if you can find someone familiar with both the anime and manga versions, but sometimes it's hard to remember what events happened in which chapter.

I'm sure you can find someone to help you out, though.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:28 PM   #4
gekkostate88
Academy Student

gekkostate88 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont know if this happends in the manga but i just finished the part where ichigo learns to control his inner hallow and allitle after that there is a think about a hallow who eats some little girl and gains the power to make copys of it self.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:08 PM   #5
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

That little bit you mentioned was fillers. Again, go to the links suggested and just start reading.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread