naruto 361 predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:05 PM   #1
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
naruto 361 predictions

well we seen that the battle is coming to a end soon. What do you think will happen in this upcoming chapter

Last edited by SirBenoit; 06-29-2007 at 12:06 PM.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:16 PM   #2
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: naruto 361 predictions

I predict that Tobi will save Sasuke. Yeah, none other Tobi!

Seriously though, I can't even imagine what will happen since I don't know what is Deidara planning to with the move he did in the end.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:43 PM   #3
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

uh, Tobi is going to save Sasuke? don't you mean Deidara? If Deidara doesn't die, that's probably going to happen.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #4
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

it's immpossible to predict or even thing of a precition i was speechless whe i found out that he learned how to counter genjutsu with his left eye its amazing i predict sasuke will lose this fight.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:01 PM   #5
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

And to think there were some who thought Dei was weak...I think that Sasuke will be seriously wounded and Dei will most likely be seriously injured or killed in this next chapter. At any rate the battle will end. Quite frankly this battle has disclosed a lot of info about AKA and Sasuke.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:15 PM   #6
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

maybe sasuke will lose his other wing. then, at least, he'll be semetrical.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:51 PM   #7
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

yes this goes out to all the sasuke fanboys i told ya so. deidara is not weak he is gonna win this fight doesn't mean sasuke will die just means he will lose.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:54 PM   #8
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

it doesn't look like sasuke is scared at the end or anything, so that means that he has something up his sleeve, and will evade, or counter deidara's move

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

Old 06-29-2007, 02:54 PM   #9
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

it doesn't look like sasuke is scared at the end or anything, so that means that he has something up his sleeve, and will evade, or counter deidara's move but i think in the next chapter, they'll show naruto and friends, and break away from sasuke and deidara.....

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

Old 06-29-2007, 03:17 PM   #10
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPimpin View Post
it doesn't look like sasuke is scared at the end or anything, so that means that he has something up his sleeve, and will evade, or counter deidara's move but i think in the next chapter, they'll show naruto and friends, and break away from sasuke and deidara.....
hmm typical fanboy of sasuke are we it doesn't matter sasuke is gonna lose this fight weather you like it or not what else can he do if his genjutsu doesn't work. belivev me he will get his ass kicked i gotta congratulate kishi finally a fight that is good and it shows that the bad guy has the upper hand.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:19 PM   #11
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Sasuke is gonna cut off Deidara's arm and have him fall to the mines and go boom.

yh16-And your a Deidara Fanboy so dont be callin some1 else a Sasuke fanboy since you want Sasuke suffer the worst kind of pain possible.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann

Last edited by Ami-san; 06-29-2007 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:26 PM   #12
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
Sasuke is gonna cut off Deidara's arm and have him fall to the mines and go boom.

yh16-And your a Deidara Fanboy so dont be callin some1 else a Sasuke fanboy since you want Sasuke suffer the worst kind of pain possible.
haha actually im a fan of naruto not a fan boy i don't obssess with him i am not a fan of deidara or better yet i wasent till today he will beat sasuke's ass his puny genjutsu now has no effect.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #13
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
haha actually im a fan of naruto not a fan boy i don't obssess with him i am not a fan of deidara or better yet i wasent till today he will beat sasuke's ass his puny genjutsu now has no effect.
Heh, saw you with diff Deidara avi's a couple days ago but w/e.

Sasuke will send Deidara to his grave...whenever a Akatsuki member loses their cloak...they die soon.^_^

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 06-29-2007, 03:36 PM   #14
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
You say you're not a fanboy, yet you basically praise anyone who gives Sasuke a hard time. =\ That's pretty typical of you. Now that you reveal that you're a Naruto fanboy, that pretty much explains alot from that last PM I got from you. So you're pissy that Naruto only helped in the defeat of someone like Kakuzu, so it's unacceptable that Sasuke not only defeats Orochimaru, but is also on the verge of defeating Deidara. Tell me if I'm wrong, because after reading your posts here, it's starting to make sense why you're always bagging on Sasuke.

Anyway, for the next chapter, I predict that Sasuke will still end up winning the fight. Be it on his own, or maybe someone on his team helps. He'll still walk out the victor. And Deidara will either die at the end of the battle, which isn't surprising, since he's fighting Sasuke. Or he'll end up running away with his tail tucked between his legs.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:38 PM   #15
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

dude i think sasuke is in some serious shit right now
i mean
1 he cant use Genjutsu
2 if he falls hes dead
3 Deidara got sumtin up his sleve
so yeah i do belive sasuke will finally die

also JP are you shitin me
hell yeah he looks scared at the end

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc