The Genius FC - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #196
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Genius FC

People who are not hokage material can be genius' but hokages can't be genius', that's odd.

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2007, 05:15 PM   #197
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Not sure about that lol. If they're actually labeled as geniuses, and not just over powered, then sure.
I was making an optimistic prediction. =P

Quote:
True. But he WAS the Hokage, going up against a Sannin. A true Hokage shouldn't have just been equal to a Sannin. They should be flat out better.

Dunno. I'm very iffy about Sarutobi.
C'mon, cut the old man some slack... If he were to fight Orochimaru and both were in their prime, my money is on Sarutobi. Seriously, I was very impressed by him in that fight.

Quote:
Not my intention at all lol If it were, I would've named this FC the Bloodline Limit FC. I'm looking for straight up geniuses, bloodline limits or not.
Good, I didn't think it was. ^^

Quote:
I've been very busy lately, but I'd be very grateful if some of you guys can do me a huge favor and PM me some images for some new banners to add to the list. I've made some decisions and, the new additions to the Genius List are:

-Shikamaru (Yes I know he isn't the strongest, but he single handedly defeated an Akatsuki member, and frankly, I believe he's smarter than ANYONE in the Naruto series. His intelligence and strategy easily make up for his lack of physical power and chakra capacity in my book)

-Haku (I don't need to explain this one lol)

That's all for now. I'm still kind of iffy about Sasori and Kabuto, though.

I'd like it if you guys can dig me up some face shots of Shikamaru and Haku, along with some images of them using their trademarks. Maybe for Shika, he should be working his shadow magic, and Haku should be working his ice magic. I'm not asking for many images, just a few, and they should be clear and not very pixelated. If you guys can do that for me (I don't have as much time to post at NL as before), that would be great. Just send me a PM with the links or images, and I'll get to work on the banners.
That's cool. I'll get to looking for some images (fanart are fine, yeah?). I'm glad you added Shikamaru and Haku <3

I'll let Shrike try to convince you on Sasori's side. I'm cool with Kabuto not being added, since I'm really just tired of debating about the list. I want it finished soon! lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Sarutobi is definitely a genius. But there is a problem with putting him on the list. If we would put him, then all other Hokages definitely deserve to be there as well. Not everyday someone becomes a Hokage. Yondaime was surely a genius, but we don't know much about him, so we can't put him up there.
I know that the only Hokage who has been nicely introduced is Sarutobi, but it's still debatable if we should have him on the list.
Well, like you said, there isn't enough information on the other Hokages. *shrugs* But I do think Sarutobi should be on the list. He was very intelligent and renowned as the God of Shinobi. You don't get a title like that for nothing. <.<

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:10 PM   #198
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Sarutobi is debatable, but it all comes down to what everyone considers genius': a person that has the gift of doing good, or a person that worked hard to be good.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:02 PM   #199
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Sarutobi is debatable, but it all comes down to what everyone considers genius': a person that has the gift of doing good, or a person that worked hard to be good.
Tell me what is debatable about him?

We have Orochimaru on the list and yet Sarutobi was equal to him. Despite a 20 year age difference (give or take) and Orochimaru was fighting in a younger body.... Sarutobi can manipulate the elements and knew all the jutsu in Konoha. How can that not be genius worthy? I need to see more points against him other than that he was old....

He was never classified as a genius or a hardworker. But he was praised as the God of Shinobi. Since I consider the two equal, to me it does not matter which category he falls under. *shrugs*

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #200
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

He's debatable because, like others said, if we put him on the list, we have to put all the Hokages on the list. Which is why it all comes down to what the description of genius is.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:29 PM   #201
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Tell me what is debatable about him?

We have Orochimaru on the list and yet Sarutobi was equal to him. Despite a 20 year age difference (give or take) and Orochimaru was fighting in a younger body.... Sarutobi can manipulate the elements and knew all the jutsu in Konoha. How can that not be genius worthy? I need to see more points against him other than that he was old....

He was never classified as a genius or a hardworker. But he was praised as the God of Shinobi. Since I consider the two equal, to me it does not matter which category he falls under. *shrugs*
There is absolutely nothing bad to say about Sarutobi, but let me explain myself why I said he is debatable.
Sandaime knew every jutsu in Konoha, and was called as the Professor. He is highly skilled and intelligent shinobi. Being so powerful, he earned a nickname God of Shinobi. However, Orochimaru was genius not only by intelligence and skill, he developed many different jutsus unseen before. Orochimaru completed many techniques which were not reached before him. He developed mostly kinjutsu though, thus this doesn't take much of our Sandaime simply because he may have done the same if he wanted to. Now, we have a Sannin, Jiraiya who is ninjutsu master and good with summons. If he was said to be genius, then Sandaime would be more than welcome to the list. What I am trying to say is that those two are kinda similar.
Well, that is my thought anyway. I think Sandaime deserves to be called a genius and has one of the badass summons I have ever seen.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:35 PM   #202
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
There is absolutely nothing bad to say about Sarutobi, but let me explain myself why I said he is debatable.
Sandaime knew every jutsu in Konoha, and was called as the Professor. He is highly skilled and intelligent shinobi. Being so powerful, he earned a nickname God of Shinobi. However, Orochimaru was genius not only by intelligence and skill, he developed many different jutsus unseen before. Orochimaru completed many techniques which were not reached before him. He developed mostly kinjutsu though, thus this doesn't take much of our Sandaime simply because he may have done the same if he wanted to. Now, we have a Sannin, Jiraiya who is ninjutsu master and good with summons. If he was said to be genius, then Sandaime would be more than welcome to the list. What I am trying to say is that those two are kinda similar.
Well, that is my thought anyway. I think Sandaime deserves to be called a genius and has one of the badass summons I have ever seen.
Jiraiya doesn't seem as versatile as Sarutobi... I haven't seem much elemental manipulation from him... while Sarutobi can do all (right?).

Trey - Well, I've already stated my view of genius. But it's not like we have enough info on the Hokages to tell if they were naturally skilled or hard workers... *shrugs*

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-19-2007, 08:45 PM   #203
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jiraiya doesn't seem as versatile as Sarutobi... I haven't seem much elemental manipulation from him... while Sarutobi can do all (right?).
Well, of course not. He is better with summons though, he seems to specialize in that field. The real problem is, we did not see Jiraiya go all out, so he could be much more powerful than we know :|

Quote:
Trey - Well, I've already stated my view of genius. But it's not like we have enough info on the Hokages to tell if they were naturally skilled or hard workers... *shrugs*
That is the biggest problem I mentioned in my earlier post :S
Old 07-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #204
Trey
Legendary

I agree with both of you. I just don't think Hokages should be put on the list; it'll make the character pool dilluted. Because as far as it goes, Sandiame is a pretty generic badass. He just knows a crap load of jutsus, and has a cool summon. >.>
Old 07-19-2007, 08:51 PM   #205
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Well, of course not. He is better with summons though, he seems to specialize in that field. The real problem is, we did not see Jiraiya go all out, so he could be much more powerful than we know :|

That is the biggest problem I mentioned in my earlier post :S
That's true about Jiraiya. :/

Ah, you did? X'D I must have overlooked it. lol. But anyway, it is the biggest problem. I just think they're worthy. The first and second did establish Konoha, the greatest hidden village. And the first could suppress the kyuubi (that's why Yamato can). *shrugs* I don't know much about the Second though.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-19-2007, 08:59 PM   #206
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Hokages had to be all geniuses.

Shodaime-had Mokuton jutsus; created Konoha; could suppress Bijuus.
Nidaime-created Konoha; had the best water-based jutsus in the history of Konoha
Sandaime-Professor and the God of Shinobi; has Enma; 'nuff said
Yondaime- "Konoha's Yellow Flash" and " The best shinobi Konoha ever produced"; developed Shiki Fuujin; sealed the strongest Bijuu; 'nuff said as well.
Godaime is already on out list.

They are all clearly geniuses, although we lack loads of information for most of them.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #207
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Hokages had to be all geniuses.

Shodaime-had Mokuton jutsus; created Konoha; could suppress Bijuus.
Nidaime-created Konoha; had the best water-based jutsus in the history of Konoha
Sandaime-Professor and the God of Shinobi; has Enma; 'nuff said
Yondaime- "Konoha's Yellow Flash" and " The best shinobi Konoha ever produced"; developed Shiki Fuujin; sealed the strongest Bijuu; 'nuff said as well.
Godaime is already on out list.

They are all clearly geniuses, although we lack loads of information for most of them.
Ah! Its nice to have a list of how to spell their titles. X'D I should memorize those. lol

I agree with you.

I guess the question is: Mikey, do you have time to make them all banners? lmao.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-19-2007, 10:14 PM   #208
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah! Its nice to have a list of how to spell their titles. X'D I should memorize those. lol

I agree with you.

I guess the question is: Mikey, do you have time to make them all banners? lmao.
I'm off work early tomorrow, and I have the weekend off, so I'll have plenty of time for plenty of bannering....ness. I still kind of need some good pictures of the last two names I mentioned, though.

You guys are persistent with Sarutobi. I seem to be in the minority of him being a genius. However, I will respect your opinions and he'll be added with this new batch of banners.

As for the first and second Hokages.....I'm sure they were impressive for their time. But what else made them geniuses? The first could use wood based elemental techniques and had super strength. The second had the best water jutsu's in Konoha (not the free world, mind you), and most likely had a butt load of chakra. Going by that, shouldn't Yamato and Kisame then be geniuses also?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #209
Trey
Legendary

Get to it!

You should just make a general banner for Hokages, Mikey, since it would make little sense to make about 10 individual banners, all consisting of Hokages.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:31 PM   #210
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Get to it!

You should just make a general banner for Hokages, Mikey, since it would make little sense to make about 10 individual banners, all consisting of Hokages.
True. But I don't plan on including all Hokages.

Unless I'm outnumbered again lol
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote