The Genius FC - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-21-2007, 03:30 PM   #226
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
true, very much true, naruto and sasuke are pretty much the same if you both think about it. naruto: kyuubi, sasuke: sharingan AND CS. naruto: jiraiya, sasuke: Orochimaru

oh also id like to join teh Genius FC
Not exactly the same, no. Sasuke I believe, is above Naruto.

Naruto: Kyuubi (yup)
Sasuke: Sharingan & CS (his bloodline limit puts him above)

Naruto: Jiraiya (yup)
Sasuke: Orochimaru (Sasuke killed the Sannin and surpassed him)

Sasuke > Naruto as I see it now. That may not have been the case during most of part 1, but it's quite different now.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2007, 03:38 PM   #227
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
now that 363 is out, we have more reasons why Sasuke's a genius =]
Genius...It seems more like Sasuke is surpassing being called a genius and moving into godly territory...Which im not sure im ok with...I like Sasuke as much as the next person he's one of my favorite chars in all of anime...But I feel like he is becoming too strong...I mean he's killing off summons and using space jutsus...I didn't even know summons could die let alone the you could go inside of one or even cast genjutsu on one...I always thought that Sasuke would use Manda as one of his strongest attacks but instead he used him as nothing more then a shield...I wonder what else he could have up his sleeve...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #228
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Mmmm, not sure. What gives you the idea that she's a genius?
She's so old... and still able to fight so well. And she's not just looking out for herself, she's controlling Sakura like a puppet. It's pretty amazing imo.
And the resurrection jutsu. It's nothing new if you've seen DBZ (lol), but it's still a technique that's invaluable.
It seemed like she and her brother had quite a reputation in Suna. I'm not sure what for though.
And I guess cause she's a woman. And women at her level don't appear often in this series. ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umpa_One View Post
Genius...It seems more like Sasuke is surpassing being called a genius and moving into godly territory...Which im not sure im ok with...I like Sasuke as much as the next person he's one of my favorite chars in all of anime...But I feel like he is becoming too strong...I mean he's killing off summons and using space jutsus...I didn't even know summons could die let alone the you could go inside of one or even cast genjutsu on one...I always thought that Sasuke would use Manda as one of his strongest attacks but instead he used him as nothing more then a shield...I wonder what else he could have up his sleeve...

Ah, so he's moving into the same territory as his brother?
Well that was to be expected =P
And I knew Sasuke would never use Manda (to fight with), because Manda requires sacrifices. Sasuke doesn't kill if he can avoid it.

Quote:
true, very much true, naruto and sasuke are pretty much the same if you both think about it. naruto: kyuubi, sasuke: sharingan AND CS. naruto: jiraiya, sasuke: Orochimaru

oh also id like to join teh Genius FC
I have to agree w/ Mikey. Currently Sasuke is ahead of Naruto.
And welcome. ^.^

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:11 AM   #229
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

*grunts*

This unfortunately is right, Sasuke is better than Naruto currently, but still, maybe both have been above Itachi's level for quite a while? That's just a theory but ya never know, if that happened though, would Naruto become a genius?

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:32 AM   #230
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I can't believe that it's discussed that Sasuke>Naruto. It's so obvious that it's sad. Sasuke uses Chidori sword of 5m, then does whirwind. Naruto + all KBs dead. He doesn't need anything else.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:07 PM   #231
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Well, uh, if you think about it, Sasuke took down an Akatsuki member by himself. No Kakashi, no Kyuubi, no team, no nothing. Naruto has had help through all that he has faced, I'm pretty sure.

Plus, Sasuke is one of the Geniuses in this fanclub... He thought through Deidara's attacks, plus had a backup plan as well. Deidara is also pretty smart when it comes to fighting, but Sasuke outsmarted him. I really don't see how you don't think Sasuke is of greater (or equal) power to Naruto, Shrike...
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:11 PM   #232
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

omg wait, i just figured out something, I really have no clue whether Kakuzu is of an even level to Deidra or not, but remember, Naruto beat the complete shit out of Kakuzu when Sasuke had a really close match.

BTW, Sasuke beat an INJURED Orochimaru, just saying.

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071

Last edited by narut012; 07-22-2007 at 01:15 PM.
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:47 PM   #233
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I really don't see how you don't think Sasuke is of greater (or equal) power to Naruto, Shrike...
O.O
You don't? Sasuke has much better speed, movements, dodge rate, variety of jutsus and chakra control then Naruto. He also has variations of Chidori. He has the Sharingan. He has the CS. He has a weapon. He can use space/time jutsu. His genjutsu is probably at Itachi's level.
How can Naruto compete with him, please?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 04:00 PM   #234
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
O.O
You don't? Sasuke has much better speed, movements, dodge rate, variety of jutsus and chakra control then Naruto. He also has variations of Chidori. He has the Sharingan. He has the CS. He has a weapon. He can use space/time jutsu. His genjutsu is probably at Itachi's level.
How can Naruto compete with him, please?
Wait a second...I don't get it... I thought that you thought that Sasuke was weaker. Oops, sorry...my bad...

Okies, another genius match-up, then...

Kakashi and Sasuke vs. healthy Orochimaru and healthy Kimimaro...?

Orochimaru and Kimimaro for the win...

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 07-22-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:01 PM   #235
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Not exactly the same, no. Sasuke I believe, is above Naruto.

Naruto: Kyuubi (yup)
Sasuke: Sharingan & CS (his bloodline limit puts him above)

Naruto: Jiraiya (yup)
Sasuke: Orochimaru (Sasuke killed the Sannin and surpassed him)

Sasuke > Naruto as I see it now. That may not have been the case during most of part 1, but it's quite different now.
i see your point, but remember Naruto also ALMOST killed Jiraiya, when he was training Naruto to control Kyuubi. Naruto unleashed 4 tails and almost killed Jiraiya

how do i get the banner for the Genius FC?
Old 07-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #236
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
i see your point, but remember Naruto also ALMOST killed Jiraiya, when he was training Naruto to control Kyuubi. Naruto unleashed 4 tails and almost killed Jiraiya
That wasn't his power, that was the Kyuubi's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi
how do i get the banner for the Genius FC?
Right-click on the banner you want and click on "Copy Location"... At least that's how it works with me...
Old 07-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #237
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
That wasn't his power, that was the Kyuubi's...

Right-click on the banner you want and click on "Copy Location"... At least that's how it works with me...

And when Sasuke used the CS to kill Orochimaru was that his power? No, it was the CS enhancing his own power, just like how Kyuubi enhances naruto's.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:07 PM   #238
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Alright, four new Geniuses added to this post: http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...15&postcount=1

Pending = the images I'm looking to use just aren't available/good enough.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 04:07 PM   #239
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
And when Sasuke used the CS to kill Orochimaru was that his power? No, it was the CS enhancing his own power, just like how Kyuubi enhances naruto's.
Well, yeah, it enhances his power and all, but Sasuke knew what he was doing when Naruto didn't. Also, isn't the Kyuubi stronger than the Cursed Seals? (Like, say 3+ tails?)
Old 07-22-2007, 04:07 PM   #240
brandoi
bloodyazn

Quote:
Alright, four new Geniuses added to this post: http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...15&postcount=1

Pending = the images I'm looking to use just aren't available/good enough.
how do you get your banners on your signature?