The Genius FC - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-24-2007, 02:09 PM   #271
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Chiyo?

And just because you outsmart a genius...I don't think that makes you a genius in return.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 08:55 PM   #272
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

^ But it certainly says something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Shino should be considered a genius. He's a bug user on the Abrurame clan and he has the best ways to think through a problem (sort of like Naruto). If anyone saw it, remember the Bikouchi or whatever arc?
I don't remember if it was ever stated that he was genius, but it'll never cease to amuse me that his tactics in Part I were eerily similar to Sasuke's in Part II. *laughs* I guess Shino's intellect is genius-level, at the very least. lol <3

Quote:
Hmmm, another genius match-up...
Sasuke and Neji vs. Kimimaro?
As long as Sasuke and Neji work together (which I actually have a hard time seeing, especially right on the spot), then they'd most likely win. They could end up just getting in each other's way and leaving openings for Kimimaru. But I think they'd set aside their pride if the situation turned against them.
So Sasuke and Neji it is.

Quote:
Well then! Sasuke vs. Neji? I take this as Neji.
Oooh... hard one. Personally I always saw the Sharingan's abilities to be greater, but that's not the case according to Kakashi.
Sasuke is more versatile than Neji...
But Neji's taijutsu is deadly...
However, Sasuke's probably faster than Neji. So for the most part he can avoid Neji's strikes....
Sasuke is the most likely winner, but I agree with Mikey. In pure taijutsu, Neji would win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha`itachi View Post
i have another match up:
Haku and sasori vs sasuke(post time skip)
Haku and Sasori vs Sasuke?
Probably Haku and Sasori. This is most likely, anyway. That's just how I see it in 2 on 1 battles. X'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by narut012 View Post
haku and sasori vs. sasuke would take forever, but sasori would end up out maneuvering sasuke.

that just made me think, what was that old ladies name, she's probably a genius since she outsmarted and beat sasori.
I brought Chiyo up before, but not much was said about her. *shrugs* I personally consider her a genius because of her age and skill, her resurrection jutsu, and her high status in Suna society.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 07-24-2007 at 08:57 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:59 PM   #273
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Haku and Sasori vs Sasuke(post time skip). Sasuke would easily win, but im assuming this under the fact that Haku is just as strong as he was when he was first introduced, if so Sasuke would kill Haku so fast so it would really be Sasori vs Sasuke, which i can see Sasuke owning him.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:24 PM   #274
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

what's up people, what have i missed? lol

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #275
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
Haku and Sasori vs Sasuke(post time skip). Sasuke would easily win, but im assuming this under the fact that Haku is just as strong as he was when he was first introduced, if so Sasuke would kill Haku so fast so it would really be Sasori vs Sasuke, which i can see Sasuke owning him.
Sasuke would own Sasori? o.O
So how do you suggest battle would go?
100 puppets armed with deadly traps and just one scratch kills you is so easy to defeat? Sandaime Kazekage's Iron Sand, not to mention Satetsu Kaihou, is, like, nothing for Sasuke?
It's easy to find the real Sasori and find his weak spot in the middle of all those puppets who spam deadly needles and smoke bombs?
I do not agree O.O

Last edited by Shrike; 07-26-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #276
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Sasuke would own Sasori? o.O
So how do you suggest battle would go?
100 puppets armed with deadly traps and just one scratch kills you is so easy to defeat? Sandaime Kazekage's Iron Sand, not to mention Satetsu Kaihou, is, like, nothing for Sasuke?
It's easy to find the real Sasori and find his weak spot in the middle of all those puppets who spam deadly needles and smoke bombs?
I do not agree O.O

Sasuke would have to be aware of Sasori's weak spot first... and up to now he's never demonstrated any knowledge in ninja puppetry. Though one could assume Orochimaru told him a bit about his former partner... *shrugs*

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-26-2007, 03:13 PM   #277
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Sasuke would have to be aware of Sasori's weak spot first... and up to now he's never demonstrated any knowledge in ninja puppetry. Though one could assume Orochimaru told him a bit about his former partner... *shrugs*
Uhm, I said that would be no easy task, you can notice me putting question mark in the end to the response to the guy I quoted
Old 07-26-2007, 03:17 PM   #278
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Uhm, I said that would be no easy task, you can notice me putting question mark in the end to the response to the guy I quoted
Yeah... I know. XD I was just adding to why it wouldn't be an easy task. ^^

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-26-2007, 03:37 PM   #279
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Yeah... I know. XD I was just adding to why it wouldn't be an easy task. ^^
Oh well, I thought that might be it, but I am stupid today. Mostly because I think Naruto sucks now. I expected too much of this manga to be true anyway. Ah well.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:13 PM   #280
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

I'm back its been a little over a week since I last been on.

Okay I just read some of the earlier pages and RasenganAcv2 said I was banned for calling him a Noob but when I looked at my messages it only said that I had lost 10 pts which has now expired. If I was banned it actually didn't effect me because I was on vacation so I'm not going to complain about it.

Anyway I had to catch on the Manga and Anime and I realized that Akatsuki is alot deeper then they let on. I was thinking that what if that dude that is pulling Sai's strings has something to do with Akatsuki or maybe another village is behind them, like the village with the four stripes on the forehead protector. I think that the village hidden the waterfall.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 04:12 AM   #281
uchiha`itachi

^ the village hidden in the waterfall?o_0 what? wasn't that from the hr. long esp. or something, i highly doubt it has to do with another village since all of them r all rouge nins and on the bingo book so y would they want to b controlled by a very unknown village wen they have their own agendas but then again the village wouldn't b suspected what so ever and then the countries would blame one another and an all out war would come into play between the countries and wen they r weak that is wen the akatsuki strikes with their army that they hired from all the money they have obtained lol y i was really losing myself on that one lol

who in the naruto series should b called a genius and it could b who ever in the naruto universe
Old 07-27-2007, 06:52 AM   #282
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Indeed, that is a reasonable assumption. Orochimaru even fitted Sasuke with his snake tattoo to summon Manda. Why would he not educate Sasuke on some Akatsuki? I mean, what if Sasuke strayed for a little bit and was caught in battle with one? It'd be foolish for Orochimaru to not tell Sasuke about some of them. I do wonder if his Chidori, a piercing attack, would've been able to destroy that turtle shell thing on Sasori's back, though. I mean, I can't imagine him punching his way through it like Sakura did, nor can I imagine his Chidori blowing it up.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:09 AM   #283
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Oh well, I thought that might be it, but I am stupid today. Mostly because I think Naruto sucks now. I expected too much of this manga to be true anyway. Ah well.
=/
I hope the manga starts looking up for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Indeed, that is a reasonable assumption. Orochimaru even fitted Sasuke with his snake tattoo to summon Manda. Why would he not educate Sasuke on some Akatsuki? I mean, what if Sasuke strayed for a little bit and was caught in battle with one? It'd be foolish for Orochimaru to not tell Sasuke about some of them. I do wonder if his Chidori, a piercing attack, would've been able to destroy that turtle shell thing on Sasori's back, though. I mean, I can't imagine him punching his way through it like Sakura did, nor can I imagine his Chidori blowing it up.
His chidori would pierce it, and I could see it taking two chidori to fully destroy the puppet shell (I know it has an official name, but meh, I can't remember it).

Speaking of the snake tattoo, is it possible that it stores chakra (much like Tsunade's healing technique), and so that was why Sasuke was able to summon Manda despite being low on chakra. Was this ever discussed in the series? I'm not sure. XD But it makes a lot of sense. I was browsing NF and there are several threads debating this topic. I saw this assumption/theory presented and agreed with it's possibility. Any other opinions?

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-27-2007, 07:19 AM   #284
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

The tattoo itself storing chakra? Hm. Maybe. It would explain how Sasuke was able to summon Manda despite being so low on chakra. Then again, he still had enough chakra to use some space time jutsu AND put and keep Manda in genjutsu. Honestly, though, I don't see how Sasuke oculd've been out of chakra so fast. He really didn't use that many high level jutsus, and he was in CS2 on and off. *shrug*
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:34 AM   #285
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
The tattoo itself storing chakra? Hm. Maybe. It would explain how Sasuke was able to summon Manda despite being so low on chakra. Then again, he still had enough chakra to use some space time jutsu AND put and keep Manda in genjutsu. Honestly, though, I don't see how Sasuke oculd've been out of chakra so fast. He really didn't use that many high level jutsus, and he was in CS2 on and off. *shrug*
Well, I've seen the amount of jutsu he used listed out and it seemed like a lot, but I have no way of knowing how much chakra he had left. *shrugs* And the CS2 probably constantly consumes chakra, like a vacuum (I'd imagine anyway).

I should read the databook entries on the different jutsu, but I always put it off. I'm pretty sure though that none of Sasuke's chidori variation have passages... so I don't know what level they would rank. (basically, it's all speculation) Isn't chidori an A-rank jutsu? But then again, does that only relate to how difficult it is to use the jutsu and not how much chakra it consumes? Or would both determine it's ranking? -.- I'd think both, but I wouldn't know for certain. Bah, I'm kind of rambling here. lol

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart