The Genius FC - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:09 AM   #301
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
I want to join,but since this is not serious debate I believe that in terms of power(chakra)naruto is a potential genius.....:
Please don't get everyone started on that again...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2007, 04:16 AM   #302
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umpa_One View Post
Please don't get everyone started on that again...
So I am guessing you guys denied naruto being a potiental genius then....

If so then why,.........he could use so many teqnuiqes with that chakra.......is this not correct.........

Sincerely garra.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:34 AM   #303
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

No more geniuses will be add for quite some time until we see more new ones. I think we have enough geniuses listed. And as far as I'm concerned, Naruto is no genius. I won't get into that again. You can read back in the FC if you'd like, gaara.

Also, Gaara isn't just a genius of not sleeping, but also a genius of being owned by fast opponents, and being out smarted and killed.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #304
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
So I am guessing you guys denied naruto being a potiental genius then....

If so then why,.........he could use so many teqnuiqes with that chakra.......is this not correct.........

Sincerely garra.
Listen Gaara Naruto is taboo here so don't mention him anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Also, Gaara isn't just a genius of not sleeping, but also a genius of being owned by fast opponents, and being out smarted and killed.
^^ Good one lol.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:02 PM   #305
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Nice one, Mikey.

Anyway, if all of the geniuses join forces to take down Akatsuki, how would the battle go? This is excluding Itachi and maybe Orochimaru...

I think that they can get rid of most of the members, since it's, like, what, 15 on 10?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #306
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Damn. Geniuses vs Akatsuki? Well, technically, even though he's dead, Orochimaru is no longer an Akatsuki member for lord knows how long. Should we still use Sarutobi?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:47 PM   #307
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Ahahaha.... wowz.

Sasuke, Kakashi, Neji, Tsunade, Kabuto, Orochimaru, Haku, Sarutobi, Shikamaru, and Kimimaru...

vs

Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kisame, Pein, Tobi, BH, Hidan, Zetsu and Kakuzu.

Actually, it's 10 vs 10.

Hot damn. o.o
This is a hard one.
I'm going to have to think about it and see other input. lolz.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:18 PM   #308
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Akatsuki hands down.

People like Neji , Shikamaru, and Haku would be the least useful.

And all of the Akatsuki would just own dudes cause they are used to working together.

Member of:
Old 07-31-2007, 08:49 AM   #309
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Bad match up, Akatsuki owns them terribly easy :|
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:36 AM   #310
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

If there is a Hokage on the Geniuses' team then I think Team Genius may have a little chance...until Pein comes out of nowhere...
Old 07-31-2007, 02:25 PM   #311
uchiha`itachi

isn't sarutobi a hokage or am i getting him confused here, and the akatsuki would win but

they have shikamaru who is an expert at thinking muiltple tactics in a matter of a minute so he could have a fighting chance and kidmac1 he is not least useful he is really useful he plays sorta a big role in a team espically against ppl that could kill his squad in a matter of seconds
Old 07-31-2007, 02:29 PM   #312
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I don't know, there's too many variables to determine a winner since the battle is so huge.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #313
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say that Akatsuki would take this one...Mostly because each one of the Akatsuki members is capable of dealing with any of the Geniuses one...So as some of the weaker Geniuses fall then that leaves the Akatsuki free to help eachother out...However I don't think the Geniuses would get wiped out...They do have Sarutobi and Orochimaru...And I would never say that those two wouldn't put up a hell of a fight...But sadly I just feel that the Akatsuki would just overwhelm them eventually...

Ok I got one this time...Its a two on two...And a little master and subordinate action...

Orochimaru and Kimimaro .vs. Sasori and Kabuto...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Last edited by Umpa_One; 07-31-2007 at 05:44 PM.
Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:25 PM   #314
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Two Kabutos? Hee hee. Anyway, go Sasori. I really don't know what to say here... Sasori and Orochimaru WERE partners in Akatsuki... Orochimaru is a snake master, Sasori a puppet one. However...wait...

I really don't know what to say. I'm cancelling out the Kabutos.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:32 PM   #315
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

there isn't two Kabuto's, it's Kimimaro

Member of: